Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 🇯🇵 J Aimi - Japanese Banquet A,B,C =A+C=$200 🍣

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar

🇯🇵 J Aimi - Japanese Banquet A,B,C =A+C=$200 🍣

Originally Booked J Karina at Ginza, but got canceled first thing in the morning that really throws out all my plans for my next two punts. Was thinking Go see a wl first, get that fs out the way, then relax with a nuru massage the next day at 108 Mirage to finish off."

Look through all the wechat in the city ..decided to see j Aimi at Surry Hills bc I read she is quite a stunner , but I dont want to be there attitude. That's ok, as long she pretty with a hot body is worth a try .

First impression not wow from me no heart beating fast feeling..she's not bad looking. It's better than most Japanese out there, tho.

After about 10 minutes of massage, she suggested to stop and move to part 2. She doesn't like massage or know to massage. I told her I don't want kissing or Bj I just want fs.

Her Pricing NHJ $50 B2B $80 CBJ $100 FS $150. Fs only $150? That's a good price i thought what a bargain ( to good to be true) ok, I take the fs for $150 thanks.

You want clothes off, she asked . Yes of cus ( hmm Wtf interesting). Clothe off and fs? Yes I want fs !!!! We were at it for about 5 minutes,( back of My mind I knew she want more money) during that time I'm thinking to myself i might just fck her with her clothes on if I have to haha ( something different anyway) so naked plus fs cost more? How much? She said $200 will do. ( just say fs is $200 ) . where did she learn her prices from ? Her former shop CBD style?

Well, what happened if u want b2b+ bj +fs? Will that be $50 +$80+ $150= $280 tip? I have no idea. First time I come to this kind pricing

I think Aimi is 26 to 28 yo. A very tight body a bit skinny for me..not many curves. Sex was ok. The worse is in doggy she don't let you go deep and wont go in frog pos...she in that ugly cat pos position ...can't get a view of her nice ass very frustrating ( I thought only chinese girl do that) .

The highlights are flat iron. Aimi looks better much in this position it shows her strong back, pecky ass sticking up. In this position, she let's you go as long as you like...I sometimes sit up ride her like a horse...stick a part of my finger in her anus , she didn't mind that at all
    . But she don't like you touching her boobs and pussy tho.

Overall is ok, just one off for me. She's no that cold we chat abit , No JPS. Friendly enough but zero gfe or connection. Is very different to the others Japanese angels I see at 108 Mirage .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yup that's more or less the feeling I got when I tried her at CBD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t touch boobs or pussy, not really connecting- sounds a bit like JPS?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some guys give her body 10/10 in other reviews, I'm not sure how that is possible max 8/10 from me. Her body isn't bad at first glance but her bum isn't firm or toned its a little soft and lacks shape and her tummy isn't that toned either. She did say she came back from holiday and ate too much, so she put on a little. Maybe I just saw her too late as I didn't see her at Style, if she was more toned ya I can see why guys would rave about her. I don't remember her boobs so can't comment on that. Face is just average.

The general problem I have with J girls though, they 100% rely on their genetics and just eating little. I've rarely met a J girl that works out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks like Aimi is no longer working at 6 poplar.

Shop mgmt must have had a word with her regarding her part 2 pricing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pity. Very beautiful and a fun girl. Agree wit other comments but if in the mood still a neat time with her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    that's pretty messed up man, they basically killing repeat business with stupid things like that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    more opportunity for another girl to fill her spot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No big loss to be honest, this Aimie girl gave me some red flags.

We were supposed to shower together and I said I first wanted to use the bathroom. Anyway she said she would join in a bit so I hop into the shower and she never came. I come back to the room and the door is locked, wtf? My wallet is in there, now I'm not accusing her of anything but she shouldn't have any reason to be in the room with the door locked while my stuff is in there. Anyway I'm back in the room and said I thought you coming to shower and she pretends to not understand English well.

I think it's good that they are stamping out this practice of girls price gouging customers, some guys will make bad decisions in the heat of the moment and then next thing you know the pricing becomes the new norm for everyone.

No JPS there, she just not passionate about her job. We have a nice small chit chat. If any one ever experienced KPS before will know. They're super rude/ cold with bad attitude, no chit chat, yes or no answer, no eye contact, looking down on you.

If Aimi is a JPS...She wouldn't let me finger her lttle asshole,( pity no anal ) she never tell me to cum i took my sweet time....I did got to touching her A cup few times just that she's not comfortable with it. Pussy is a no no tho. ( scared of infection? )

Face is nice enough comfortable to look at, I give her just a 7. Body 8 . Sex 7.5 - 8 quite tight . She's is skinny tight body but has no curves( no S shape) , doesn't look like those fit tight body to me that you train for it. Her body is naturally like that.

If she charge $150 for fs, add a few more kgs to her body, I definitely see her again, but at $200, it is too much. Like I said I can go to Ginza or to M5 to k Pink again .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    No JPS there, she just not passionate about her job. We have a nice small chit chat. If any one ever experienced KPS before will know. They're super rude/ cold with bad attitude, no chit chat, yes or no answer, no eye contact, looking down on you.

If Aimi is a JPS...She wouldn't let me finger her lttle asshole,( pity no anal ) she never tell me to cum i took my sweet time....I did got to touching her A cup few times just that she's not comfortable with it. Pussy is a no no tho. ( scared of infection? )

Face is nice enough comfortable to look at, I give her just a 7. Body 8 . Sex 7.5 - 8 quite tight . She's is skinny tight body but has no curves( no S shape) , doesn't look like those fit tight body to me that you train for it. Her body is naturally like that.

If she charge $150 for fs, add a few more kgs to her body, I definitely see her again, but at $200, it is too much. Like I said I can go to Ginza or to M5 to k Pink again .
    Too many rules, not worth finding out where she has gone!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    that's pretty messed up man, they basically killing repeat business with stupid things like that.
    Trust me man, her service was so shit that they’re doing themselves a solid by axing her. She coasted off her looks and the fact she was ex-cbd. My punt with her was the worst of my life, no lie. I had 2 incredible sessions with her at cbd.

Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Too many rules, not worth finding out where she has gone!
    Yes, absolutely. There is nothing special about her at all. I'm not sure what all the fuss about... There are lots of better girls out there than her.

I recommended Ami from Mirage ...way, it is better in every category. If you don't walk out with a big smile, I'll be surprise.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Looks like Aimi is no longer working at 6 poplar.

Shop mgmt must have had a word with her regarding her part 2 pricing.
    Know where she has gone?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    problem is this is short sighted,.. FS extra needs to be capped at $100

It will mean alot more repeat business.
    Any shops looking to start out, need to get a handle on this.

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Originally Booked J Karina at Ginza, but got canceled first thing in the morning that really throws out all my plans for my next two punts. Was thinking Go see a wl first, get that fs out the way, then relax with a nuru massage the next day at 108 Mirage to finish off."

Look through all the wechat in the city ..decided to see j Aimi at Surry Hills bc I read she is quite a stunner , but I dont want to be there attitude. That's ok, as long she pretty with a hot body is worth a try .

First impression not wow from me no heart beating fast feeling..she's not bad looking. It's better than most Japanese out there, tho.

After about 10 minutes of massage, she suggested to stop and move to part 2. She doesn't like massage or know to massage. I told her I don't want kissing or Bj I just want fs.

Her Pricing NHJ $50 B2B $80 CBJ $100 FS $150. Fs only $150? That's a good price i thought what a bargain ( to good to be true) ok, I take the fs for $150 thanks.

You want clothes off, she asked . Yes of cus ( hmm Wtf interesting). Clothe off and fs? Yes I want fs !!!! We were at it for about 5 minutes,( back of My mind I knew she want more money) during that time I'm thinking to myself i might just fck her with her clothes on if I have to haha ( something different anyway) so naked plus fs cost more? How much? She said $200 will do. ( just say fs is $200 ) . where did she learn her prices from ? Her former shop CBD style?

Well, what happened if u want b2b+ bj +fs? Will that be $50 +$80+ $150= $280 tip? I have no idea. First time I come to this kind pricing

I think Aimi is 26 to 28 yo. A very tight body a bit skinny for me..not many curves. Sex was ok. The worse is in doggy she don't let you go deep and wont go in frog pos...she in that ugly cat pos position ...can't get a view of her nice ass very frustrating ( I thought only chinese girl do that) .

The highlights are flat iron. Aimi looks better much in this position it shows her strong back, pecky ass sticking up. In this position, she let's you go as long as you like...I sometimes sit up ride her like a horse...stick a part of my finger in her anus , she didn't mind that at all
    . But she don't like you touching her boobs and pussy tho.

Overall is ok, just one off for me. She's no that cold we chat abit , No JPS. Friendly enough but zero gfe or connection. Is very different to the others Japanese angels I see at 108 Mirage .
    Hello boss Woods23!
    Don't worry moving forward I've taken feedback from the forum and controlled this and booted her ass.
    I've been very strict about this with all my girls, and new ones are carefully screened to unsure they don't fuck around with my business =)

I welcome any feedback both positive and especially constructive.
    You want better pussy? Im listening!!
    You want more Japs and Korean? Im listening!!
    You want younger girls? Im listening!!

I've got you! it may take some time for me to acquire some unicorns but i dont rest haha.

Jacob
    6 Surryhills
    ☎️ : 0414 218 732

WeChat: _6Poplarsurryhills
    Address: Shop 1 / 6 Poplar St, Surry Hills
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm
    Open 7 days a week
    365 Days
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/T7nhXjUC8gf2aNjb7

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6Poplar_SurryHills View Post
    Hello boss Woods23!
    Don't worry moving forward I've taken feedback from the forum and controlled this and booted her ass.
    I've been very strict about this with all my girls, and new ones are carefully screened to unsure they don't fuck around with my business =)

I welcome any feedback both positive and especially constructive.
    You want better pussy? Im listening!!
    You want more Japs and Korean? Im listening!!
    You want younger girls? Im listening!!

I've got you! it may take some time for me to acquire some unicorns but i dont rest haha.

Jacob
    Hey Jacob, I appreciate you taking our concerns seriously. I'm happy to continue to support you and the shop, just don't drop the ball and continue what your doing.

All the best with getting some unicorns for us. I'll keep my eyes peeled for them. But a heads up when they turn up will be greatly appreciated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I”I’m sorry people didn’t appreciate AIMI. think she’s a little treasure. Yeah, the sex isn’t great. And her English isn’t great. She’s not faking her bad English. But I think she is quite beautiful, has a stunning smile, an infectious laugh, and is utterly devoid of malice. Her nature is sweet. She has never tried to shortchange anyone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    I”I’m sorry people didn’t appreciate AIMI. think she’s a little treasure. Yeah, the sex isn’t great. And her English isn’t great. She’s not faking her bad English. But I think she is quite beautiful, has a stunning smile, an infectious laugh, and is utterly devoid of malice. Her nature is sweet. She has never tried to shortchange anyone.
    Do you know where she has gone?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Do you know where she has gone?
    She back in Sydney and taking a break from working. Not sure when she'll back at a shop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast