Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 🇯🇵 J Aimi - Japanese Banquet A,B,C =A+C=$200 🍣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    I”I’m sorry people didn’t appreciate AIMI. think she’s a little treasure. Yeah, the sex isn’t great. And her English isn’t great. She’s not faking her bad English. But I think she is quite beautiful, has a stunning smile, an infectious laugh, and is utterly devoid of malice. Her nature is sweet. She has never tried to shortchange anyone.
    She knew exactly what she was doing. She tried to have FS with me with clothes on because I didn’t pay for clothes off, which was an extra 80$ for her. Jacob confirmed this was not the case and spoke to her numerous times about it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like Aimi back? Is it the same one?

Definitely Aimi!!
    Also both Yuri ans Aimi on the same shift!! WAAAOOO 😋

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Originally Booked J Karina at Ginza, but got canceled first thing in the morning that really throws out all my plans for my next two punts. Was thinking Go see a wl first, get that fs out the way, then relax with a nuru massage the next day at 108 Mirage to finish off."

Look through all the wechat in the city ..decided to see j Aimi at Surry Hills bc I read she is quite a stunner , but I dont want to be there attitude. That's ok, as long she pretty with a hot body is worth a try .

First impression not wow from me no heart beating fast feeling..she's not bad looking. It's better than most Japanese out there, tho.

After about 10 minutes of massage, she suggested to stop and move to part 2. She doesn't like massage or know to massage. I told her I don't want kissing or Bj I just want fs.

Her Pricing NHJ $50 B2B $80 CBJ $100 FS $150. Fs only $150? That's a good price i thought what a bargain ( to good to be true) ok, I take the fs for $150 thanks.

You want clothes off, she asked . Yes of cus ( hmm Wtf interesting). Clothe off and fs? Yes I want fs !!!! We were at it for about 5 minutes,( back of My mind I knew she want more money) during that time I'm thinking to myself i might just fck her with her clothes on if I have to haha ( something different anyway) so naked plus fs cost more? How much? She said $200 will do. ( just say fs is $200 ) . where did she learn her prices from ? Her former shop CBD style?

Well, what happened if u want b2b+ bj +fs? Will that be $50 +$80+ $150= $280 tip? I have no idea. First time I come to this kind pricing

I think Aimi is 26 to 28 yo. A very tight body a bit skinny for me..not many curves. Sex was ok. The worse is in doggy she don't let you go deep and wont go in frog pos...she in that ugly cat pos position ...can't get a view of her nice ass very frustrating ( I thought only chinese girl do that) .

The highlights are flat iron. Aimi looks better much in this position it shows her strong back, pecky ass sticking up. In this position, she let's you go as long as you like...I sometimes sit up ride her like a horse...stick a part of my finger in her anus , she didn't mind that at all
    . But she don't like you touching her boobs and pussy tho.

Overall is ok, just one off for me. She's no that cold we chat abit , No JPS. Friendly enough but zero gfe or connection. Is very different to the others Japanese angels I see at 108 Mirage .
    Brooo, I just re read this didn't know she allows FIA. Okkkk!!

Well I might pass on it. Been there cum in that. But wish I'd known lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6Poplar_SurryHills View Post
    Hello boss Woods23!
    Don't worry moving forward I've taken feedback from the forum and controlled this and booted her ass.
    I've been very strict about this with all my girls, and new ones are carefully screened to unsure they don't fuck around with my business =)

I welcome any feedback both positive and especially constructive.
    You want better pussy? Im listening!!
    You want more Japs and Korean? Im listening!!
    You want younger girls? Im listening!!

I've got you! it may take some time for me to acquire some unicorns but i dont rest haha.

Jacob
    So is she booted or is she back?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    So is she booted or is she back?
    She back on the roster. Maybe Aimi can now follow shop rules.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She’s back on the roster now folks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How does the tipping work for FS now here? Since the upfront cost includes NHJ is it extra $100 to upgrade to FS?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12