Originally Booked J Karina at Ginza, but got canceled first thing in the morning that really throws out all my plans for my next two punts. Was thinking Go see a wl first, get that fs out the way, then relax with a nuru massage the next day at 108 Mirage to finish off."

Look through all the wechat in the city ..decided to see j Aimi at Surry Hills bc I read she is quite a stunner , but I dont want to be there attitude. That's ok, as long she pretty with a hot body is worth a try .

First impression not wow from me no heart beating fast feeling..she's not bad looking. It's better than most Japanese out there, tho.

After about 10 minutes of massage, she suggested to stop and move to part 2. She doesn't like massage or know to massage. I told her I don't want kissing or Bj I just want fs.

Her Pricing NHJ $50 B2B $80 CBJ $100 FS $150. Fs only $150? That's a good price i thought what a bargain ( to good to be true) ok, I take the fs for $150 thanks.

You want clothes off, she asked . Yes of cus ( hmm Wtf interesting). Clothe off and fs? Yes I want fs !!!! We were at it for about 5 minutes,( back of My mind I knew she want more money) during that time I'm thinking to myself i might just fck her with her clothes on if I have to haha ( something different anyway) so naked plus fs cost more? How much? She said $200 will do. ( just say fs is $200 ) . where did she learn her prices from ? Her former shop CBD style?

Well, what happened if u want b2b+ bj +fs? Will that be $50 +$80+ $150= $280 tip? I have no idea. First time I come to this kind pricing

I think Aimi is 26 to 28 yo. A very tight body a bit skinny for me..not many curves. Sex was ok. The worse is in doggy she don't let you go deep and wont go in frog pos...she in that ugly cat pos position ...can't get a view of her nice ass very frustrating ( I thought only chinese girl do that) .

The highlights are flat iron. Aimi looks better much in this position it shows her strong back, pecky ass sticking up. In this position, she let's you go as long as you like...I sometimes sit up ride her like a horse...stick a part of my finger in her anus , she didn't mind that at all
. But she don't like you touching her boobs and pussy tho.

Overall is ok, just one off for me. She's no that cold we chat abit , No JPS. Friendly enough but zero gfe or connection. Is very different to the others Japanese angels I see at 108 Mirage .