Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bugbears / Pet Peeves while punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My bugbear is we now have to pay $100 on average for the extras when some girls leave the "extras" to the last 15 to 20 minutes of the 1 hour sessions.

It it were up to me, for $100 in addition to the $80 shop fee, I would want the girl to at least get naked from the start of the session.

Those here who are old enough will remember that in the old days, "nude massage" meant the girl was nude for the whole time, not only when the HE started.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    My bugbear is we now have to pay $100 on average for the extras when some girls leave the "extras" to the last 15 to 20 minutes of the 1 hour sessions.

It it were up to me, for $100 in addition to the $80 shop fee, I would want the girl to at least get naked from the start of the session.

Those here who are old enough will remember that in the old days, "nude massage" meant the girl was nude for the whole time, not only when the HE started.
    You should negotiate extras at the beginning of your session, preferably before you have even paid anything.
    you can then negotiate nude from beginning and the order of session. (the girls want 1,2,3) but why not 3,1,2 ??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Perhaps a benefit of being a regular, IME anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    you can then negotiate nude from beginning and the order of session. (the girls want 1,2,3) but why not 3,1,2 ??
    That's what I do; "Down, Set, Hut 2... Hut 3... Hut 1... Then she grabs the ball(s)... And I score

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Spitting into tissues whilst giving a BJ

Lebanese customers acting like animals in reception

Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    Spitting into tissues whilst giving a BJ
    Plus one to this. 5 min of this and she's gone through the entire box of tissues... and now there is mountain of tissues beside her on the table... yuck

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    CIM, when girl holds her lips over the top half of your dick's head and when you cum she takes the first 1-2 ejaculations into her mouth and then sprints to the sink furiously spitting and guzzling mouthwash, while I'm left holding my dick still spasming ....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    Plus one to this. 5 min of this and she's gone through the entire box of tissues... and now there is mountain of tissues beside her on the table... yuck
    Tissue spitting ain't that big a deal per se, it's when they hawk out a loogie that you gotta start counting your losses.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lymp View Post
    What are some of your bugbears / pet peeves when it comes to punting? Can be anything from shop cleanliness, attitude of the girl, you name it.

For me, I really dislike shops that abruptly end part one to get you to pay for part 2. If a part 1 is going well, I’m all worked up for part 2 with a throbbing erection to show for it, and the flip should smoothly transition into a satisfying part 2.

Some shops though will get you to flip, sometimes without even teasing, and break the momentum demanding payment for part 2, leave the room for several minutes etc etc

Totally kills my mood. I don’t mind paying between part 1 and 2 (though after is preferred but with a lot of dishonesty out there I see why girls would be wary) but when this part of the massage is wrong it makes the whole thing feel too mechanical and transactional.
    which shops do u frequent? 227 north strathfield is quite good and the girls dont rush part 1 to part 2 and its built on trust usually once the girl is about to ask ur to turn for part 2 they will then whisper in ur ear and go do u wanna do extra chat about what it is and agree and then they gget straight into it and u pay later

if u wanna avoid the negotiating and ambiance try 360 massage and 108 Mirage where the fee u pay pretty much tells u upfront what u will get

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    pet peeves from me whether its ML or WL

girl using excessive amount of tissues
    girl where u have showered together but still use wet wipes in between
    after sex and u ask for CIM they go through a routine where they carefully take off the dom and place it in a tissue and then go grab the baby wipes to clean off the precum and then get more tissues ready to spit out the cum before even starting the CIM
    as soon as u cim girl runs to sink and gargles and spits like something is stuck in their throat
    girls with way excessive FOAM
    Girls that ask u if u cum yet or are u done yet after a few mins when clearly ur having a good time and not yet ready to come
    Bushy pussy or bit of leg hair from the regorwth if shaved not waxed/lasered

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    CIM, when girl holds her lips over the top half of your dick's head and when you cum she takes the first 1-2 ejaculations into her mouth and then sprints to the sink furiously spitting and guzzling mouthwash, while I'm left holding my dick still spasming ....
    T_T yeaaa i hate that or when they just put their mouth over the tip expecting u to release when u actually need a bit more stimulation

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Soap that doesn't lather properly.

When the girl insists on cleaning you but does a shot job.

When she insists drying you off with the towel but your still wet.

Shit CIM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not a pet peeve but something that grossed me out

Was at a shop a few months ago and once cleaning up and ready to leave, I asked where the bin was to put the used wet wipes and tissues in. She pointed at the ground and it was pile of them on the floor. Not in a bin or box. Nothing. Just piling up on the ground next to a chair

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12