Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bugbears / Pet Peeves while punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bugbears / Pet Peeves while punting

What are some of your bugbears / pet peeves when it comes to punting? Can be anything from shop cleanliness, attitude of the girl, you name it.

For me, I really dislike shops that abruptly end part one to get you to pay for part 2. If a part 1 is going well, I’m all worked up for part 2 with a throbbing erection to show for it, and the flip should smoothly transition into a satisfying part 2.

Some shops though will get you to flip, sometimes without even teasing, and break the momentum demanding payment for part 2, leave the room for several minutes etc etc

Totally kills my mood. I don’t mind paying between part 1 and 2 (though after is preferred but with a lot of dishonesty out there I see why girls would be wary) but when this part of the massage is wrong it makes the whole thing feel too mechanical and transactional.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Waiting for a long time..especially when you have made a booking and they do not advise of the delays beforehand. it really kills the mood for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lymp View Post
    What are some of your bugbears / pet peeves when it comes to punting? Can be anything from shop cleanliness, attitude of the girl, you name it.

For me, I really dislike shops that abruptly end part one to get you to pay for part 2. If a part 1 is going well, I’m all worked up for part 2 with a throbbing erection to show for it, and the flip should smoothly transition into a satisfying part 2.

Some shops though will get you to flip, sometimes without even teasing, and break the momentum demanding payment for part 2, leave the room for several minutes etc etc

Totally kills my mood. I don’t mind paying between part 1 and 2 (though after is preferred but with a lot of dishonesty out there I see why girls would be wary) but when this part of the massage is wrong it makes the whole thing feel too mechanical and transactional.
    You pay for a half hour massage for example. Going rate $50. You might get 10-15 minutes worth, if you’re lucky. You then get asked about extras if you haven’t already discussed it. Fork out another $50-$100 for 10-15 minutes worth of extras.

We do it, we enjoy it but it’s hardly value for money. Rinse, repeat.

That’s punting for you.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Fake photos & ads

Switcheroo
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Make a booking, but the girl is late, hasn't arrived yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are you coming out soon?

This is the biggest one for me, i like to enjoy my time and deciding when (and where) i will cum.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ML who immediately stop the handjob as soon as I start to blow a load. Also showing little to no interest in part 2.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Fake photos & ads

Switcheroo
    Yup, fake advertisement is my biggest pet peeve - nothing worse than picking a girl (based on pictures) to find something looking different. Even filters piss me off. Always ask for lineup to see what you are paying for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post
    Waiting for a long time..especially when you have made a booking and they do not advise of the delays beforehand. it really kills the mood for me.
    The worst is you booked for 1 hr and you parked your car at 1P sign and the girl is late, luckily I didn't get parking ticket

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When you're about to cum, ml would death grip your cock

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When they keep looking up at the clock

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When they charge for an extra shot and I'm not talking condom money here. This is my experience with some outcalls abroad and it really shits me.

Way I see it if you're paying for an hour, you should be allowed to cum at least two, maybe three times in that time without having to cough up more cash.

Just to reiterate, this is not my experience in Sydney (or anywhere in Australia frankly) so apologies if the question was specific to the local scene.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post
    Are you coming out soon?

This is the biggest one for me, i like to enjoy my time and deciding when (and where) i will cum.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
    Haven’t had that happen yet (am sure it will) but if I heard that while during an RnT, it’s game set match. Don’t think I could get over the line once that is said. Turn off!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When you pay an hourly fee an extra charge for additional loads is crazy

Banned
    My bugbears? When you book for the hour but she rushes you as if you're on a 15 min blow n go.

My ideal 1 hour booking in brothels or private FS is foreplay the first 15-20 mins followed by sex and have 10-15 minutes left to allow the prolactin to subside and ready for cleanup. In massage + FS, part 1 is already part of foreplay so I don't mind the BJ lasting only 5 minutes before sex.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When the ML starts Part 2 by taking hold of your dick and starts rubbing up and down at speed. Almost every time I have to say, “please slow down, we have 20 minutes to go”….

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    When the ML starts Part 2 by taking hold of your dick and starts rubbing up and down at speed. Almost every time I have to say, “please slow down, we have 20 minutes to go”….
    Should return the favour by rubbing their pussy as if you're trying to light it on fire. That way they'll hopefully learn their lesson and learn how to build momentum first.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pistons View Post
    Yup, fake advertisement is my biggest pet peeve - nothing worse than picking a girl (based on pictures) to find something looking different. Even filters piss me off. Always ask for lineup to see what you are paying for.
    Yep. False advertising. The others are part of the journey but “Fake” ruin from the start.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lymp View Post

Because that is exactly what it is, dear brother. Ask any of the nineties or noughties Vets. It is the theme for this site.

Sent from my SM-S711B using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    The worst is you booked for 1 hr and you parked your car at 1P sign and the girl is late, luckily I didn't get parking ticket
    Calm blue ocean, bruz.

Sent from my SM-S711B using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast