Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best time of the day to visit a WL

Senior Member(無間使者)

Best time of the day to visit a WL

I have been looking at trying one of the Jap girls at Ginza. I’m not a regular punter and want to enjoy the experience.

Any recommendations on best time of the day to book?

For example are you better off being her first customer of the day as opposed to going toward the end of her shift etc

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    asked many times try the search...

Toward the end their thrashed esp on a busy day, so avoid Thursday, Friday, and weekend.

Then you dont want to be the first one, incase their late ect.. havnt got them self together properly ect.. asl let them get a bit tingly from the first guy trying to shove his fingers inside and losen her up

id say just before lunch would work well, if they open at 10, try 11 or 11:30.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Weekdays avoid Friday. I go for virgin of the day, first customer depends on WLs working time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Best day is when you feel so horny.

- Hunger is the best sauce -

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Usually like to go earlier, around 10:30-11, lines up perfectly for a post sesh feed then coffee then bust out a shit load of work.

If I book later in the day, I’m not doing shit all at work until the session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for all the responses. Weekdays and not late in the day appears the way to go.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Thanks for all the responses. Weekdays and not late in the day appears the way to go.
    I usually go for the first customer of the day but as mentioned above its not the best. Sometimes (many times) they are late, or are not all quite there in the morning. I don't have a lot of flexibility but if I can choose, 11-12pm best from my experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a 10am who declared she was tired from being up late the night before band cut the sex. So she had been with a customer for an overnight stay. And as someone mentioned a 10am start may not happen as the girl is late - or has planned to turn up late as one did to me - I’m not sure if there is ever a right time

Banned
    If they start work 10am, lunch time is the best as their energy builds up.

Normally some of them are much more energetic mid shift rather than start or towards end of shift.

For my regular I always see her at end of shift because it is much more convenient for me timing wise, and she didn't seem to mind me seeing her same time every week. A couple times I saw her mid shift by surprise and she looked very excited and super energetic - even allowing FS in the midst of her period.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks boys. Some great points. Thanks for sharing ��

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    The best time to go is when YOU are at 100%. You'd be surprised how much your own physical and mental state affects your punting experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Between 11 & 3 on a weekday.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    While it might be tempting to take the first shot on goal, she can arrive late. And if she has a booking at the start time, then that pushes all subsequent bookings back until she hits a booking gap. And if she's popular (read money earner for the shop), the shop will tolerate her tardiness... Depends on what YOUR WOO (window of opportunity) is. I usually try for late morning as that's convenient for ME. Best I can say is, if she has potential, then get her contact info (e.g. WeChat) so you can coordinate with her directly. I don't bypass the shop, but it does allow each to alert the other of snags.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lunch time to 2PM. After 2PM, there’s school traffic until around 3.30PM.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anytime from 11am tends to work..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    if you LOVE DATY, BE THE FIRST of the DAY NOT the second or last, if you know she gives away creampies....

ooooffffffffff what a rook mistake

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    if you LOVE DATY, BE THE FIRST of the DAY NOT the second or last, if you know she gives away creampies....

ooooffffffffff what a rook mistake
    Haha definitely don’t want that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    About 2 hours after the opening time, when they have had warmups.

Before 12pm or between 2pm to 4pm.
    Preferably before 12pm when they are still fresh.

Hot tip.

Best time to get a legit hard massage is to get it done as early as possible during the morning when they are their strongest and can give a fully hard massage. If you go in the afternoon you will likely to get more of an half assed massage service.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast