Thread: Eastern European WL

Senior Member(無間使者)

Eastern European WL

So normally I go for the Asian experience, but after watching and listening to a great deal of a DJ named miss Mistique I'm in the mood for some variety. Is there any places out there that are decent? Tia

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When the Ukraine war started, Australia handed out thousands of temporary visas to Ukrainians — mainly women and children because men are not allowed to leave Ukraine.

No doubt some of the women would be making money by working as ML or WL around Sydney and Melbourne.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    When the Ukraine war started, Australia handed out thousands of temporary visas to Ukrainians — mainly women and children because men are not allowed to leave Ukraine.

No doubt some of the women would be making money by working as ML or WL around Sydney and Melbourne.
    I don't think there's many who made it to Australia, and those who did ended up staying in rural areas being cared for by families who are temporarily fostering them. That would rule out most of the possibilities of Ukrainians working as WLs in big cities.

Most of the Ukrainians here in Sydney are those who have migrated decades ago. It's also hard to determine whether they're Russian or Ukrainian (or even Belarusian) because their language is super similar, only a native Russian or Ukrainian speaker would be able to tell by listening to their conversation. It's like trying to tell who's German and who's Austrian.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    I don't think there's many who made it to Australia, and those who did ended up staying in rural areas being cared for by families who are temporarily fostering them. That would rule out most of the possibilities of Ukrainians working as WLs in big cities.

Most of the Ukrainians here in Sydney are those who have migrated decades ago. It's also hard to determine whether they're Russian or Ukrainian (or even Belarusian) because their language is super similar, only a native Russian or Ukrainian speaker would be able to tell by listening to their conversation. It's like trying to tell who's German and who's Austrian.
    There is one working at Upmarket Bathhouse in Crows Nest. Another at a place in the city which I can’t remember its name near the corner of King and Pitt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is that bathhouse just an rnt, is it an onion or just a YMMV scenario

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    Is that bathhouse just an rnt, is it an onion or just a YMMV scenario
    Upmarket Bathhouse is FS. You’ve just got to pay the girl in the room. The door price includes NHE.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I should also say Upmarket Bathhouse is simply expensive so you’d only want to go for specific reasons (e.g. western girls, shower in every room, lots of white towels)