Person's Name : Lilina

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : February 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.no5marrickville.com

Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $250/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, CIM

Size/shape : Pretty, quite tall, slim, C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - very good session with a lovely girl

My experience/comments : I had booked another girl but when I was driving in I received a call saying it was her period so I went to Plan B and asked whether Lilina was free – she was.

Sara showed me to the room, apologising for the other girl’s late notice, and took my money.

I was soon joined by Lilina. She is pretty and quite tall and was wearing a short black nightie. She was cheerful and chatty, giving me a hug and a kiss.

We stripped and showered. She has a nice slim figure with pert C-cups, a stud in her tongue and a few small tatts and she was fully and smoothly shaved.

Onto the bed and after some DFKing she asked whether I wanted my nipples licked but I pointed to my cock and she immediately started sucking me.

It was a lovely BBBJ with no teeth, plenty of saliva and eye-contact and good use of her hands. She also licked my balls while still stroking my cock.

Lilina asked whether I wanted to fuck but it was way too early so after a bit more BJ I got her to lie down for some DATY.

This was great as she held her legs in the air and was immediately very responsive and I inserted a finger – she was very wet.

Lilina was soon arching her back, moaning and holding onto my head as she seemed cum several times in waves.

I was enjoying making her cum so I continued licking her for a good while but eventually she needed a rest so I lay down for some more BJ.

She got me close so I asked her to dress me and she confirmed I could later cum in her mouth.

Lilina tried to squeeze me in for some cowgirl but she said “Bit of pain” so I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

This too was great as Lilina spread her legs really wide to make sure she was at the at the right height and I enjoyed looking at her nicely shaped bum and slim waist.

My thumb tickled her arsehole and entered a little way but she soon asked me to stop, saying she’d never done that. I offered to be the one to take her anal virginity but she declined.

I was soon close to cumming so I withdrew and lay down. Lilina removed the condom and stroked my cock against her outstretched tongue with more eye-contact. I made it clear when I was about to cum and she took me in her mouth as I finished.

Lilina went to the sink to spit and then returned to sit beside me while we had a good chat in the few remaining minutes.

She said she was from Tokyo and has been here nearly a year – her English is pretty good and she was fun to talk to. Lilina said she was 25 and works at N5M about four days a week but said it depends on the management.

We went a bit over time before we showered and dressed. After a final hug and a kiss I departed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Person's Name : Lilina

Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : February 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.no5marrickville.com

Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $250/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, CIM

Size/shape : Pretty, quite tall, slim, C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - very good session with a lovely girl

My experience/comments : I had booked another girl but when I was driving in I received a call saying it was her period so I went to Plan B and asked whether Lilina was free – she was.

Sara showed me to the room, apologising for the other girl’s late notice, and took my money.

I was soon joined by Lilina. She is pretty and quite tall and was wearing a short black nightie. She was cheerful and chatty, giving me a hug and a kiss.

We stripped and showered. She has a nice slim figure with pert C-cups, a stud in her tongue and a few small tatts and she was fully and smoothly shaved.

Onto the bed and after some DFKing she asked whether I wanted my nipples licked but I pointed to my cock and she immediately started sucking me.

It was a lovely BBBJ with no teeth, plenty of saliva and eye-contact and good use of her hands. She also licked my balls while still stroking my cock.

Lilina asked whether I wanted to fuck but it was way too early so after a bit more BJ I got her to lie down for some DATY.

This was great as she held her legs in the air and was immediately very responsive and I inserted a finger – she was very wet.

Lilina was soon arching her back, moaning and holding onto my head as she seemed cum several times in waves.

I was enjoying making her cum so I continued licking her for a good while but eventually she needed a rest so I lay down for some more BJ.

She got me close so I asked her to dress me and she confirmed I could later cum in her mouth.

Lilina tried to squeeze me in for some cowgirl but she said “Bit of pain” so I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

This too was great as Lilina spread her legs really wide to make sure she was at the at the right height and I enjoyed looking at her nicely shaped bum and slim waist.

My thumb tickled her arsehole and entered a little way but she soon asked me to stop, saying she’d never done that. I offered to be the one to take her anal virginity but she declined.

I was soon close to cumming so I withdrew and lay down. Lilina removed the condom and stroked my cock against her outstretched tongue with more eye-contact. I made it clear when I was about to cum and she took me in her mouth as I finished.

Lilina went to the sink to spit and then returned to sit beside me while we had a good chat in the few remaining minutes.

She said she was from Tokyo and has been here nearly a year – her English is pretty good and she was fun to talk to. Lilina said she was 25 and works at N5M about four days a week but said it depends on the management.

We went a bit over time before we showered and dressed. After a final hug and a kiss I departed.

haven't been in a while, will be going in soon 👍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah yes. Lilina is an amazing girl. She’s probably one I’d highly recommend as well. I’ve had a great pse with her last time I saw her. And when she orgasms, omg. I made her cum like 6 or 7 times through daty. It was so hot.

Great AR mate. Thank you!