Thread: J Yui - Not your average J WL

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Yui - Not your average J WL

Since she cancelled last time I had a booking I was pretty happy to get a booking with the elusive Yui today.

First impression when she opened the door – Pretty face and young. Upon getting a closer look two other thing stood out, her smooth white skin and peachy bum. She was wearing a tight dress which hugged her body, and the shape of her ass was oh so nice! Rare for a j girl to have a curvy bum like that. Her only physical downsides were her teeth aren't the straightest, and she has small boobs with umeboshi like protruding nipples. Also some bush down there but I didn't mind. In the scheme of things all minor but just want to be as honest as possible.

We start chatting and she loves that I can speak Japanese. In her 9 mths here she hasn’t spoken much Japanese. Maybe that’s why but we end up chatting for longer than I’d like. I push things along because 5-7min had passed and I hadn’t even taken my clothes off. I honestly don’t think she was doing it to waste time, the conversation was natural and she’s a newbie to the industry. But either way I was enjoying her company and was fine with it.

Into the shower she did the usual albeit a bit slow and something a bit different was she asked me to wash her body. As I lathered her up I explored her body which turned up the intimacy…and my p was stiff to show it.

We dry ourselves off and we start kissing and cuddling, her dfk is gentle and amateur, tongue action is there but doesn’t have much motion. I pick her up and place her on the bed gently although j girls get anxious and always say ‘No no im really heavy’ when they’re really not. I make my way down her body inch by inch, admiring her smooth white skin. Down there she’s wet before I even start and she moans eyes closed as I get into my daty and fiv combo. I move to her side so she has access to my p and she gulps it deep but all in all her technique is raw and amateur. Not the most skilled but that’s part of her charm, she’s young and inexperienced.

The main event makes up for her lack of skills mentioned above. Every position feels wet, tight and amazing. Just the right amount of moans, and oh that ass is heavenly whenever it is in sight. I make the most of it in multiple doggy variations. Multiple times I had to hold myself from going early, maybe today I was more horny than usual or it was how she was making me feel, either way it was a relief to finally let myself release.

We chat some more and she tells me about herself, her love life in syd, the guy who turned her down (can't believe it), what she likes in bed etc. She likes clubbing and partying but doesn’t look trashy at all, like a cute j girl with long nails, lashes and some makeup. She was fun to talk to and honestly just very cute and delight to be around. She’s one to repeat and I hope she keeps her charm. In hindsight I would've booked 1hr with her, 45min felt rushed and it's nice to go with her natural flow.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    man J Yui is one of the gems to see I think

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wanted to see her today. Cancelled. Seems common with her. Good review though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by zylon View Post
    Man this girl is like a true Unicorn

So hard to catch and when you do catch her she’ll then disappear again to recover her drained energy hahahah

One of the hardest girls to book for 2024…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    man J Yui is one of the gems to see I think
    Quote Originally Posted by zylon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Man this girl is like a true Unicorn

So hard to catch and when you do catch her she’ll then disappear again to recover her drained energy hahahah

One of the hardest girls to book for 2024…
    Wonder why she cancels so often, maybe she goes clubbing too hard the night before lol.
    When you do finally catch her, you're in for a treat.