Thread: J Sana - cute blonde that was very warm an bubbly, amazing GFE

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Sana - cute blonde that was very warm an bubbly, amazing GFE

Was interested in Sana the moment I saw her added to the roster. Mainly because j girls with colored hair are one of things I like in girls. So managed to get a day off today and hit up the team to book in Sana.

Service: 8.5
    GFE: 10
    Body: 9
    Looks: 7.5 (if she was wearing her full make up would be higher but light make up for work)

Pre info:
    Got to club, told them I booked Sana, the kind team gave me insight saying she was inexperienced so to take the session with an open mind. I was then was directed to 278 as she was operating from her room there. First time being here so was confused where the entrance was lol. Had to take a photo of the entrance to confirm if it was really the place. Once confirmed, rang the bell and went up to reception. Got to the waiting room and waited like 3 mins before Sana was ready.

First impression and meeting her:

As soon as I knocked and the door opened, there was a very small but cute blonde j girl, welcoming me in her very sexy dress. She comes up to greet me then gives me a very warm but welcoming hug and kiss. She then directs me to the mouth wash and then we start to strip. As she was completely bare, I could see her cute but thin body. Her boobs were somewhere between A-B. Small and perky, but not large enough to fit my hand.

Shower play:
    Once we hopped in the shower and got the water running. She leans in to kiss me which shortly later turn into DFK. Her kissing was very sensual and passionate, Ive noticed some girls just stick their tongue down my mouth lately but not saying I dont like that either lol. She then lathers our bodies up and to scrub down and was leaning into me, making sure her body is constantly touching me down stairs. Once cleaned she slowly moves down to the shower bbbj. Initially thinking she was going to be inexperienced but I was pleasantly surprised the moment her lips touched my little man. She had good technique with a lot spit which I find how and while sucking was constantly switching it up between focusing on the tip, to sucking the whole thing. 3 Mins in, she looks up cutely and was like do you want to cum in my mouth? I said yes but not right now. There is more to enjoy.

Bed play:
    Since she spent so long during the shower bbbj I wanted to return the favor on her. I asked her to lay down on the bed and leaned over to her for more kissing and slowly gave her the cat bath on both her cute little nipples, ensuring neither was left neglected. She was showing signs to being sensitive to her nipples being tesase, softly bitten, twisted and pulled. Finally then made it down to the prize. She has no funny taste down stairs so I spent a good amount of time down there getting to know her. After finding where she was most sensitive, I focused all my attention to that and did FIV to get her to try an cum. I think I was successful consider her legs closed around near my head and she was shaking.

After feeling like I managed to make sure she got satisfied, I moved back up to continue kissing her. From here is when she became very bubbly with me. Very touchy and affectionate too. She started with a slight cat bath and then straight to the tip where she put a lot spit on the tip and was stroking while using a lot of her tongue on the tip. In this moment, I was wishing so bad I could CIM right now but wasnt happening. After her trying everything again during her bbbj to get me to cum, I asked for the dom so we can move on. As soon as we put the dom on, she asks me if I can go on top. Usually Id like the girl starting on top but I was feeling more like giving then receiving today.

She lays back with her legs open, because I'm a little taller than her, I had to adjust to a more uncomfortable position to be able to get in her and admire her face during Mish. Initial thoughts when entering her, she was perfect for me, Not too loose nor really tight. Everything was going well, I was trusting hard in her at a good speed and she was moaning with genuine expressions. When staring at her in this position some thing came over me and was about to cum really fast. I tried to hold it back but it didnt work lol. So I just kept going at it till I came in the dom. It felt amazing but was a little ashamed in myself cause I only last in her for 5 mins with full thrusting.

Oh well what can I do lol

I then laid to the side of the bed and she came over and got very close to rest with me. She took my arms and made sure they rest on her so I can touch her. She then came in very close to my face to give me some very cute but gentle smiles and giggles. We just spoke about random things from here but as the conversation went on she kissed me a few times on her own accord, then eventually switched to some DFK. I just kept gently stroking her body and touching her hair. She then suggests round two which I was fine with, because the kissing got me hard, but a funny moment where she struggled to get the dom open made me go limp. She seemed a little disappointed cause it went down, but even if I did get hard, we could prob only of went for 5 mins before the timer went off.

The whole session honestly felt like when you first ask a girl out and get alone time with her. She was very into it with me and so was I. Just admiring her and her friendly yet bubble demeanor made the whole session blissful to me.

WIR? Yes. If you love good GFE then this girl can give it to you as long as you please her haha. Decent price too aswell.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    Was interested in Sana the moment I saw her added to the roster. Mainly because j girls with colored hair are one of things I like in girls. So managed to get a day off today and hit up the team to book in Sana.

Service: 8.5
    GFE: 10
    Body: 9
    Looks: 7.5 (if she was wearing her full make up would be higher but light make up for work)

Pre info:
    Got to club, told them I booked Sana, the kind team gave me insight saying she was inexperienced so to take the session with an open mind. I was then was directed to 278 as she was operating from her room there. First time being here so was confused where the entrance was lol. Had to take a photo of the entrance to confirm if it was really the place. Once confirmed, rang the bell and went up to reception. Got to the waiting room and waited like 3 mins before Sana was ready.

First impression and meeting her:

As soon as I knocked and the door opened, there was a very small but cute blonde j girl, welcoming me in her very sexy dress. She comes up to greet me then gives me a very warm but welcoming hug and kiss. She then directs me to the mouth wash and then we start to strip. As she was completely bare, I could see her cute but thin body. Her boobs were somewhere between A-B. Small and perky, but not large enough to fit my hand.

Shower play:
    Once we hopped in the shower and got the water running. She leans in to kiss me which shortly later turn into DFK. Her kissing was very sensual and passionate, Ive noticed some girls just stick their tongue down my mouth lately but not saying I dont like that either lol. She then lathers our bodies up and to scrub down and was leaning into me, making sure her body is constantly touching me down stairs. Once cleaned she slowly moves down to the shower bbbj. Initially thinking she was going to be inexperienced but I was pleasantly surprised the moment her lips touched my little man. She had good technique with a lot spit which I find how and while sucking was constantly switching it up between focusing on the tip, to sucking the whole thing. 3 Mins in, she looks up cutely and was like do you want to cum in my mouth? I said yes but not right now. There is more to enjoy.

Bed play:
    Since she spent so long during the shower bbbj I wanted to return the favor on her. I asked her to lay down on the bed and leaned over to her for more kissing and slowly gave her the cat bath on both her cute little nipples, ensuring neither was left neglected. She was showing signs to being sensitive to her nipples being tesase, softly bitten, twisted and pulled. Finally then made it down to the prize. She has no funny taste down stairs so I spent a good amount of time down there getting to know her. After finding where she was most sensitive, I focused all my attention to that and did FIV to get her to try an cum. I think I was successful consider her legs closed around near my head and she was shaking.

After feeling like I managed to make sure she got satisfied, I moved back up to continue kissing her. From here is when she became very bubbly with me. Very touchy and affectionate too. She started with a slight cat bath and then straight to the tip where she put a lot spit on the tip and was stroking while using a lot of her tongue on the tip. In this moment, I was wishing so bad I could CIM right now but wasnt happening. After her trying everything again during her bbbj to get me to cum, I asked for the dom so we can move on. As soon as we put the dom on, she asks me if I can go on top. Usually Id like the girl starting on top but I was feeling more like giving then receiving today.

She lays back with her legs open, because I'm a little taller than her, I had to adjust to a more uncomfortable position to be able to get in her and admire her face during Mish. Initial thoughts when entering her, she was perfect for me, Not too loose nor really tight. Everything was going well, I was trusting hard in her at a good speed and she was moaning with genuine expressions. When staring at her in this position some thing came over me and was about to cum really fast. I tried to hold it back but it didnt work lol. So I just kept going at it till I came in the dom. It felt amazing but was a little ashamed in myself cause I only last in her for 5 mins with full thrusting.

Oh well what can I do lol

I then laid to the side of the bed and she came over and got very close to rest with me. She took my arms and made sure they rest on her so I can touch her. She then came in very close to my face to give me some very cute but gentle smiles and giggles. We just spoke about random things from here but as the conversation went on she kissed me a few times on her own accord, then eventually switched to some DFK. I just kept gently stroking her body and touching her hair. She then suggests round two which I was fine with, because the kissing got me hard, but a funny moment where she struggled to get the dom open made me go limp. She seemed a little disappointed cause it went down, but even if I did get hard, we could prob only of went for 5 mins before the timer went off.

The whole session honestly felt like when you first ask a girl out and get alone time with her. She was very into it with me and so was I. Just admiring her and her friendly yet bubble demeanor made the whole session blissful to me.

WIR? Yes. If you love good GFE then this girl can give it to you as long as you please her haha. Decent price too aswell.
    thanks for the review bro - gave me some insights on what to expect

i defs agree on her buibbly personality and service and attitude esp from the time she opens the door to welcome you and even after the session she is still bubbly and happy and willing to service you and not go off to the sink to clean herslef or play on her phone etc

after the we did the deed i thought shes just clean up and pack and maybe wrap the bed sheets but no even for 30 mins session she joined me for the shower and was all smiling and shy giggling what a girl...

Treat her well boys YMMV