Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If a legit only ML asks for big $$$ bucks. Would you do it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Next time when I go for a legit massage (as I have done a few times), I might tell her, "You know, I would love to help you save up for the new car. I know how difficult it is to live in Sydney without a car especially when you had one that is now a wreck. To be honest with you, $1,000 is outside my budget and I want to help if you let me give you $300. Would this work?"
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Next time when I go for a legit massage (as I have done a few times), I might tell her, "You know, I would love to help you save up for the new car. I know how difficult it is to live in Sydney without a car especially when you had one that is now a wreck. To be honest with you, $1,000 is outside my budget and I want to help if you let me give you $300. Would this work?"
    I thought Sydney is better off without cars. All the "No Right Turn Here" and "No Left Turn Here" signs keep changing like MLs in CBD 360, they might as well ban cars and motorcycles from entering the CBD area.

And if you drive outside of the CBD, be prepared to pay for hefty tolls as you take the wrong turn into a toll road +fees for not owning an E-Toll tag.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just my 2 cents worth Bro - don't mention it at all on your next visit & see if she raises the subject...

Was that a Penthouse letter ?

Nah bro, in the art of negotiating, the first person talk loses. if you set your opening, the price will only go up. Just keep it chill and let her broach the subject, then say $1k is outside your budget, what do you have to offer? if she counters then you know you have the upper hand so you can start negotiating down.

out of interest, what nationality is she?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Was that a Penthouse letter ?
    No, it was not. A real event that happened in Sydney in February 2024.
    Hope that helps your analytical thinking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    out of interest, what nationality is she?
    Thai. Has been living in Aus for 7 years. She is 33 years old.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Thai. Has been living in Aus for 7 years. She is 33 years old.
    Fark me, 33 yo... That's milf territory, bro.

Really don't get how you would even entertain the idea of paying this crazy amount for that kind of quality and outcome (NHJ only!).

Didn't you write about your strategy to make an offer instead of agreeing to go with what the girl asks for? Here in this thread, this is what you astutely said:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-them-an-offer

Or are we witnessing you succumbing to greater desires? You started both threads at about the same time. I'm guessing you're probably fighting with yourself whether to go with this deal or not, when you posted these threads.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Crazy talk for me.

You could find better, elsewhere and cheaper. That says enough

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    $1000 gets you a premium hot fresh white girl with cip.

Fuck this

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Fark me, 33 yo... That's milf territory, bro.

Really don't get how you would even entertain the idea of paying this crazy amount for that kind of quality and outcome (NHJ only!).

Didn't you write about your strategy to make an offer instead of agreeing to go with what the girl asks for? Here in this thread, this is what you astutely said:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-them-an-offer

Or are we witnessing you succumbing to greater desires? You started both threads at about the same time. I'm guessing you're probably fighting with yourself whether to go with this deal or not, when you posted these threads.
    The key attraction is she is a legit masseuse and isn’t offering extras to clients. She never did during the 5 times I went to see her. Only when I raised the subject.

Yes, for $1,000 you could buy almost any WL that advertises.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The key attraction is she is a legit masseuse and isn’t offering extras to clients. She never did during the 5 times I went to see her. Only when I raised the subject.

Yes, for $1,000 you could buy almost any WL that advertises.
    yeah but its $1k , so the vegan joint offered to make you a beef ham burger for $1000 ?

wake up dude. snap out of it.

tell her $200

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Here is a hypothetical. How would you respond?

You have been going to a legit massage place hoping to get more than just a massage. An attractive late 20s ML is making you dream of getting a lot more than just a massage. But she is not giving any hints and has been 100% straight. After you've seen her 4 or 5 times, you muster the courage to ask something like, "Can I ask you something? I do not mean to offend you or upset you, but I want to know if you have ever been tempted to provide a sensual massage to a guy like me. Of course, I would pay you extra."

She goes silent for 5 seconds then looks at you and replies, "I am not offended, and no I don't provide any extras. However, you have seen me a few times and you seem to be a nice guy. To be honest, I am currently struggling to save money to buy a new car because mine was written off a couple of months ago. I would consider an arrangement but it might not suit you. I am thinking if you can afford to pay $1,000 and then book me next time for a 90-minute or two-hour massage then it would work for me. No sex though. Only nude massage and a happy ending. You can also touch me any way you like but no penetration with fingers and no going down on me."

What would you do? You can see that she is not a "working girl" offering to do stuff to anyone. You feel she would be offended if you start to negotiate the amount down.

Would you never come back? Would you give it a shot at $1,000? Would you just stick with the legit massage and book again?
    mannnn 1k is expensive AF for no FS even if she i is supermodel or Kpop level pretty....

like i get the no Daty and no FIV but not even boob sucking and bbbj

how about CBJ? and 1k upfront??

i would test the waters and if she not in desperate need for the car asap just go can we do a a few visits for $xx for this service and work ur way up (for FS) - if shes no then you're only spending couple of hundred dollars (or wasting) on her

if u can manage to then score more extras like bbbj daty and eventually then sex then score .... $1k defs too much for what ur getting unless ur are deeply in love and got cash to burn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12