Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If a legit only ML asks for big $$$ bucks. Would you do it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

If a legit only ML asks for big $$$ bucks. Would you do it?

Here is a hypothetical. How would you respond?

You have been going to a legit massage place hoping to get more than just a massage. An attractive late 20s ML is making you dream of getting a lot more than just a massage. But she is not giving any hints and has been 100% straight. After you've seen her 4 or 5 times, you muster the courage to ask something like, "Can I ask you something? I do not mean to offend you or upset you, but I want to know if you have ever been tempted to provide a sensual massage to a guy like me. Of course, I would pay you extra."

She goes silent for 5 seconds then looks at you and replies, "I am not offended, and no I don't provide any extras. However, you have seen me a few times and you seem to be a nice guy. To be honest, I am currently struggling to save money to buy a new car because mine was written off a couple of months ago. I would consider an arrangement but it might not suit you. I am thinking if you can afford to pay $1,000 and then book me next time for a 90-minute or two-hour massage then it would work for me. No sex though. Only nude massage and a happy ending. You can also touch me any way you like but no penetration with fingers and no going down on me."

What would you do? You can see that she is not a "working girl" offering to do stuff to anyone. You feel she would be offended if you start to negotiate the amount down.

Would you never come back? Would you give it a shot at $1,000? Would you just stick with the legit massage and book again?
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

thats one expensive NHJ!

Don't do it, it will cause punting inflation for the rest of us.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No. You will become a fish. This will not go well for you because at some point you will want more or she will draw you in to pay more for sex. Also once you cross that line it's going to be whatever style of sex she is wanting to do where as a wl will give you the buffet. It's ultimately your choice but in the long run unless everything is on the table that much money , and no guarantee that you will get repeat visits like that is a road of bad outcomes. Not horrible, just not good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    300 for FS would consider. No way 1K lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If she was very attractive and we vibed well I would tell her let's go out for dinner and drinks and then I'll hire a nice hotel so we can spend the night. On top of that I'll give you $500 and see what she says.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    But unlike WL in any brothel, this one is not available for sex with 10 to 15 men every day she is on roster......
    WL charging $300 an hour are fucking many other guys before your hour and after your hour....
    There is a difference, don't you think!!!

sounds like you've made up your mind and just asking for approval.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds like a waste of money for 2 hours. Might as well ask them out and see becomes FWB if possible.

Or just outright date.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Sounds like a waste of money for 2 hours. Might as well ask them out and see becomes FWB if possible.

Or just outright date.
    Double post.........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post

Or just outright date.
    Or SB arrangement

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    She may or may not be a WG elsewhere (who knows?), but to you, the moment this offer is taken up that's how you're going to have to view her. She is offering an intimate service for a set fee. That is the definition of a working girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you can affort it then what's the problem? Go for it.

If you can't affort it, you have already answered your own question. The fact that you are hesitant on the price suggest to me it is the later. Remember the old saying: If you have to think over the price, that's already too much for you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A 1000 is a bit much imo.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    …watch this space. More updates later in the week.

Banned
    Had an ML did something similar to me once. She made me see her 4 times a week, only offers part 2. No kissing, no body touch. To lure me in she let me suck on her tits the first few sessions then stopped me from doing so after that. After 6-7 months I got sick and tired of her games, she told me she's about to enrol into a 3 year bachelor's degree course and wanted me to continue supporting her finances by becoming her customer.

Left her without saying a word.

Don't get sucked into that $1000, 90 minutes booking crap. Beggars can't be choosers. You're better off with a girl who can take care of herself without needing extra tips by making a fool out of people.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $1,000 for nhj will be setting the baseline for all future negotiations. Which means if FS ever becomes an option it will be like $5,000 lol.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    If she offers $$$ she is not legit

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    If she offers $$$ she is not legit
    She is happy to keep providing legit massages, which she does daily. She never hinted or proposed any "extras" but she responded to the suggestion I mentioned above.
    Usually, the "not legit" ML will be looking forward to making the extra cash from as many of the clients as possible, so they always ask or hint about extras. This one does not.

let it brew bro, she will give up and offer you 50% discount if you don't bring it up again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Now that you've established her morals, the next visit will be the time to negotiate a price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast