Thread: K JEE HO - very TINY, PRETTY and PETITE ... another KOREAN SERVICE QUEEN to add to your list.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

K JEE HO - very TINY, PRETTY and PETITE ... another KOREAN SERVICE QUEEN to add to your list.

I caught with the 2 new K girls yesterday Jee Ho and Soo Yeong.
    Very different girls in terms of looks and height but what they both have in common is that they are experienced and highly skilled and absolute service queens who will not let you walk out the door until they have drained every last drop of energy and sperm out of you.

Lets start off with Jee Ho ...

LOOKS and BODY
    Jee ho is form Seoul and around mid 20s.
    She is tiny standing only 150cm tall and very slim and tiny and petite like a little Korean Barbie Doll.
    Nice set of C cup boobs (enhanced but a very nice job - look and feel perfect) and they look spectacular on her tiny slim body.
    Very narrow waist, tiny hips and nice little firm bum.
    Very cute and pretty face. Some cosmetic work done but a very nice result.
    Nicely trimmed pussy with a neat patch of fur.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    First time in Sydney but experienced in Korea Japan and China (probably HK and Macau).
    Speaks excellent Chinese and pretty good Japanese but very little English.
    Very friendly girl and warm cute personality with a bit of cheekiness.
    I think she will be even better with Chinese speakers because of better communication. I could see she is a really charming and interesting girl but was struggling to find the words to express herself in English.
    But her actions speak louder than words!
    Experienced and professional with excellent skills and 100% commitment to customer satisfaction.

DFK and DATY
    Jee ho started off with soft kisses, then LFK and then sensual DFK.
    Nice pussy and enjoys DATY, maybe a bit of FOAM.

BBBJ
    Jee ho has a very slow sensual approach and does not rush things. I don't think she is a time waster, she just likes to do things properly and thoroughly and perfectly well for the customer.
    So a bit of massage, nipple play, rimming, balls play and sucking, shaft teasing until she finally took me in her mouth and gave me a very sensual BBBJ.

FUCKING
    Jee ho is a tiny girl with a small pussy so she was cautious about taking me in even though I am not that big.
    But some lube and a nice slow gentle entry and soon enough we were fucking away very nicely.
    She feel very nice and has some very cute expressions in Korean.

ROUND 2
    There wasn't all that much time left on the clock but Jee Ho was very determined to make me fire another shot. She read me a whole menu of things we could do, HJ, BBBJ, fucking and CIM.
    Her English is limited so the way she says these things with limited English and gestures is so cute and sexy as fuck!
    I had her friend Soo Yeong booked almost straight after her so I wanted to conserve some energy so I held off of firing another shot until the buzzer saved me but even after that she was still persisting not letting me go and saying CIM CIM and pointing to her mouth. You gotta love that attitude!

OVERALL
    Jee ho is super cute and super tiny and a total service queen totally committed to satisfying you.
    These Korean girls just keep on keeping up the very high standards set by the other K superstars.
    Worth seeing just for the tiny body and cute face - the ball draining top service is a nice bonus.

The pics on the website are definitely Jee ho.
    A bit of filter applied but pretty accurate indication of what you will get in real life.
    The pics just don't capture how tiny and petite she is. She is so tiny and petite and delicate!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quickly gone to Asian Only...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The pics on the website are definitely Jee ho.
    A bit of filter applied but pretty accurate indication of what you will get in real life.
    The pics just don't capture how tiny and petite she is. She is so tiny and petite and delicate!
    thanks for the intel rooter u had me sold on tiny and petite hahaha too many to try atm fml....

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Quickly gone to Asian Only...
    She probably had a bad experience with a Western customer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You've had 2 back to back punts in a matter of days. That's impressive. You aren't retiring are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    thanks for the intel rooter u had me sold on tiny and petite hahaha too many to try atm fml....
    Yeah she is super tiny bro.
    Website says 156cm, 43kg, size 5-6. But my guess is 150cm, 40kg, size 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Yougottabe View Post
    You've had 2 back to back punts in a matter of days. That's impressive. You aren't retiring are you?
    Nah bro I am speeding up rather than slowing down. The ambulance will take me out of Ginza on a stretcher one day and I will be wearing nothing except for a smile and a hard on. What a way to go
    My grave stone will say "RIP rooter. He rooted ... a lot "