Thread: K Jee Ho

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Jee Ho

I saw Jee Ho on her first day yesterday.

Appearance: Very petite, small, slim, with a nice face and eyes. She was wearing those ultra-high heels, and yet barely made it to my chin. She has a bit of cosmetic work done on her face, but it's been done very well and is high quality. She has bolt-on Cs which surprisingly look good on her slender frame.

Personality: She was a bit shy and reserved. I think the fact that she was self-conscious of her English ability contributed to this. But she warmed up as the session went on.

Service: Shower BBBJ, rimming, pussyslide, CIM were all on offer. I declined the rimming as it's not really my thing. She has a soft, slow, teasing BBBJ style. With the dom on, she was very tight and after a few positions, I ended with CIM for the first round. I actually ended round 2 with CIM too.

PROS:
    * She has a service routine that works. So for brothers who like to lay back and let the lady do everything to pleasure you, this is the girl to see.
    * She's cute, with a nice, pretty face and round eyes.
    * Slim, attractive body.
    * Willing to please. I was able to get off 2 shots, both CIM.

CONS:
    * She has a service routine. I don't think she's used to going outside of her usual routine. So if you're the quieter, shy-er sort who doesn't like to take the lead or ask for specific things, it may not be to your liking.
    * Her English is very limited.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    looks like she's gone to Asian only

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    looks like she's gone to Asian only
    Yep, saw that ...
    Did you swing her??