Thread: Thai Layla: What's it like when you just lie there and let the ML do what she does best!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thai Layla: What's it like when you just lie there and let the ML do what she does best!

Had a sore back this week and had a legit Thai Massage which fixed most of the problem.

Thought I needed an extra treatment but wanted that bit extra so went looking for a good Thai ML. Thai ML are a pretty good bet the Part 1 is super good and the part 2 above average min.

Had a dilemma as I couldnt decide between Sydney Baby Massage, 227 NS or Top Ryde but after looking over the rosters, msg who was avail when, ended at 227 NS and booked Thai Layla who was a described as a professional level part 1.

In short, she def at that level (on par with Legit Thai Massages, she said she worked in one before) and has strong hands, great technique and absolutely solid solid body.

She has a really friendly almost joyful personality. She's seems to enjoy this job somewhat while there are so many MLs that really just dont want to be here (dont blame them)

Top body (which Thai ML doesnt??)., decent enough face as she is still young enough.. Again great smile and happy energy.

When they are so good at what they do, you just have to leave them to it. Part 2 was just letting Layla do what she does best and had me finished in a short time. Very skillful with both hands, body to body and the right amount of teasing and visual stimuli.

The extra cost was very reasonable compared to what some J girls are currently charging.

Left satisfied and a lower back feeling much better!

Punters out...

Shop Owner
    Thanks for visiting us. Very happy with your compliments
    Please come again

Please call for booking

WeChat ID: twinklestar227
    Phone : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823
    227 North Strathfield Massage
    WeChat ID: twinklestar227
    Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
    Phone : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823