Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Do you really believe the ML/WL had an orgasm with you?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I was surprised to hear that some punters didn’t know that working girls put lubricant in their pussies before they come into the rooms, then these guys brag about “I made her so wet. She was amazingly turned on.”
    Just better hope it IS lube and not the previous punter's BBCIP deposit. You never know...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Just better hope it IS lube and not the previous punter's BBCIP deposit. You never know...
    Not sure if it's a good indication but if the ml/wl were to do everything FS etc but she refuses DATY. Could be that she has already applied lube and lube as is awful?
    Then again I have been with girls they don't like daty at all.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A lot of lube brands have no distinguishable taste.

Honestly, DATY is seriously dangerous as it collects all sort of bacteria and also high risk of picking Herpes (a permanent virus the body can never get rid of).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yes

Yes mine did, she squirted everywhere NHJ on me and couple of fingers in her

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have to agree with you kiryuo, he asks questions then belittles peoples answers like he's the font of all knowledge and knows everything.

I spose when you're in a dark tiny room all by yourself 24/7 and google is your only friend you'd pick up a bit here and there.

I just ignore andrew/sammuel/vincent/whatever.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I have to agree with you kiryuo, he asks questions then belittles peoples answers like he's the font of all knowledge and knows everything.

I spose when you're in a dark tiny room all by yourself 24/7 and google is your only friend you'd pick up a bit here and there.

I just ignore andrew/sammuel/vincent/whatever.
    I have had an ordinary week on the tip but I will call it and take short odds. Sibon has dropped the camera and drained the fish tank and returned anew. Andrewv. Dropped the lesbian ML girls in another thread. One of the original pearls of wisdom. Come back Warwick, the battle ground needs you mate 👍

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh, the orgasm bit, well since I’m getting flamed I’ll publicly state two out of the four WL’s I pumped in the group session a week and a half ago rode my cock to their completion. Maybe if you studs ask around some WL’s may tell you so. I wasn’t fussed if they did or didn’t as it’s not my concern but it happened.

Getting back to my next folly.

As previously stated a post or two ago, one of my mates, a seasoned punter and myself will be tag teaming 8 WL’s. I’m just working out the logistics and will keep you forum folk updated.

I’m thinking two sets of four WL’s for two hours each back to back. A total of four hours. The rooms at N5M are not big enough to cater for ten at a time.

It’ll be interesting and I’d like at least one group pic, faces covered of course. Hopefully the pic can be arranged.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What a window licker.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ColesBag you’re on my ignore list so I don’t see what you’re saying but I can guess it as being something negative based on your past comments directly following my posts.

What upsets you? Whatever your answer I won’t be reading it but perhaps you can explain yourself to the other members?

Everyone on this forum chooses their destiny and their life experiences and I’m publicly stating mine. This is after all a punting site, so why not put it out there?

The event will happen soon.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    Oh, the orgasm bit, well since I’m getting flamed I’ll publicly state two out of the four WL’s I pumped in the group session a week and a half ago rode my cock to their completion. Maybe if you studs ask around some WL’s may tell you so. I wasn’t fussed if they did or didn’t as it’s not my concern but it happened.

Getting back to my next folly.

As previously stated a post or two ago, one of my mates, a seasoned punter and myself will be tag teaming 8 WL’s. I’m just working out the logistics and will keep you forum folk updated.

I’m thinking two sets of four WL’s for two hours each back to back. A total of four hours. The rooms at N5M are not big enough to cater for ten at a time.

It’ll be interesting and I’d like at least one group pic, faces covered of course. Hopefully the pic can be arranged.
    Yawn.
    Seems Vincent has reincarnated. Is your mate real or imaginary? Oh, and that IS a rhetorical question.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quite a couple of WLs I know they have orgasm with me. Don't ask me how do I know, I just know.

General if I am fulfilled with the sex I would think the WL at least to a certain level enjoyed the time with me too. If fantasizing WLs' orgasm make you feel better, the why not

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Myself, I can guarantee that I always have an orgasm with her. On reciprocity, well ... she gets paid so she's satisfied too. Win-win.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    WL or not, if a woman cums when I’m buried deep in her pussy especially when it’s BB, forget about it I’m done. The feeling of her spasms on my dick is incredible, no way I can hold off cumming myself.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    WL or not, if a woman cums when I’m buried deep in her pussy especially when it’s BB, forget about it I’m done. The feeling of her spasms on my dick is incredible, no way I can hold off cumming myself.
    Same same. More fun still when in 69, she's bbj'ing u, and ur doing the daty, and then all of a sudden she's riding ur face like there's no tomorrow. That really gets me off...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fujama88 View Post
    Same same. More fun still when in 69, she's bbj'ing u, and ur doing the daty, and then all of a sudden she's riding ur face like there's no tomorrow. That really gets me off...
    Enough to get you off? While I love getting huge reactions from them, I'd still need some stimulation on me to be able to cum. One ML I'd seen many times many years go was so into the DATY that she just completely stopped playing with my dick. It was great to get that reaction from her. I must've looked like I had a bad cold after she was done riding my face, lol!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Is your mate real or imaginary? Oh, and that IS a rhetorical question.
    You guys were offered the opportunity of a free punt but since I’m doubling the number of girls I normally do I’ve decided he’s paying his share. He initially balked at the number but since he’s already run with three and I’ve previously done up to five to go to eight isn’t really an issue for me. The girls know I’m good for it so why not.

Whether he can service that many is an unknown but I’m quite confident on my ability.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Enough to get you off? While I love getting huge reactions from them, I'd still need some stimulation on me to be able to cum. One ML I'd seen many times many years go was so into the DATY that she just completely stopped playing with my dick. It was great to get that reaction from her. I must've looked like I had a bad cold after she was done riding my face, lol!
    This is my favourite and when you know your doing a good job, when the grip of her hands or mouth loosen on your dick and then the HJ/blowjob completely stops as she's grinding harder and harder and really enjoying herself

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I thought you finally managed to buy yourself a friend who isn't imaginary vincent/andrew/sammael, but then you dashed my hopes and retreated back into your imagination. Besides you've got many friends like alexa, siri, doordash, menlog, uber eats, google. You could of had hayabi as a friend but he was only trying to fuck you wasn't he J.

And on your next imaginary exploit...I won't hold my breath waiting for the pictures or even an ar because even with 42 posts under this new name there still hasn't been any
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammael View Post
    You guys were offered the opportunity of a free punt but since I’m doubling the number of girls I normally do I’ve decided he’s paying his share. He initially balked at the number but since he’s already run with three and I’ve previously done up to five to go to eight isn’t really an issue for me. The girls know I’m good for it so why not.
    OMG - it's Twister (amongst other handles) reincarnated.

I was going to reply to your TWISTER offer, but damn, you expired (aka got banned) before I could. Cast into oblivion's darkness, or was that the dustbin of history? I do get those two confused. Just seems that forum life for some is so transitory...

/SARCASM ON
    What a shame
    /SARCASM OFF

So I'll reply again:
    1. Anyone so insecure that they need validation of their posts on a forum... that's a hard pass. For most, just the handle itself is enough.

2. I'm just one of those who believe in the ole cliche, "You are known by the company you keep", so again, that's a hard pass.

Myself, I take pride in my handle. I've had it for a LONG time and it is known. I'd suggest, if you had any pride in yourself, you'd start a thread (e.g This Is Me Now) where you'd list every new handle you have to use as the old one has gone the way of the dodo (or is that doo-doo?) Must be such a pain to have to reinvent yourself and start from scratch so often. But then again, a clean persona does remove a certain smell, at least for awhile before the stench becomes noticeable AGAIN...

And on your next imaginary exploit...I won't hold my breath waiting for the pictures or even an ar because even with 42 posts under this new name there still hasn't been any
    42? Nah... considering all his handles, it's way more than that, but yet... ALL just blah...blah...blah... white space

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I thought you finally managed to buy yourself a friend who isn't imaginary vincent/andrew/sammael, but then you dashed my hopes and retreated back into your imagination. Besides you've got many friends like alexa, siri, doordash, menlog, uber eats, google. You could of had hayabi as a friend but he was only trying to fuck you wasn't he J.

Think whatever you want and believe whatever makes you happy. I punt all the time. In fact there are some well known places I’ve been to recently but simply don’t post about it.

There’s no use writing anything up due to forum jealousy. So what if I bang four WL’s at once, or three or two, or I punt numerous times a week. I’m doing it for my pleasure. The moment I write a review I’m targeted. Why even have a forum? I wonder what the shops think when you guys target a well paying customer of theirs? I already know what some of the girls think.

It’s a shame really because you guys are actually hindering reviews being written. This site suffers and the shops suffer. It’s like a dog biting the hand that feeds it. Sooner of later it just doesn’t get fed. The reviews just don’t get written.

I’ve lost interest in entertaining a lost cause.

You people will never do what I do.

You’re happy with your lot and so be it.

Stay where you are and enjoy your normality.

So shall it be written, so shall it be done.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast