Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you really believe the ML/WL had an orgasm with you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve had a couple that were genuine orgasms by oral but a few mentioned they only orgasmed vaginally and could not be aroused orally no matter what. The closed cameltoes seem to have an oral issue- whereas the best one I had orgasm had those extended pussy flaps happy I’m not a vegetarian.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Do vegan lesbians get to eat pussy?
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The one who asked me to fuck her bareback and was passionately tongue kissing me last session certainly did.... if the pussy wetness wasn't the dead give away then her change from fake moans to heavy breathing certainly was....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HarrysReasons View Post
    The one who asked me to fuck her bareback and was passionately tongue kissing me last session certainly did.... if the pussy wetness wasn't the dead give away then her change from fake moans to heavy breathing certainly was....
    Why would a prostitute ask you to fuck her bareback? and why would you oblige her, if we all know the risks!! Serious question....
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Going by some of the regular reviews here they constantly have girls always having multi orgasms.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnotasexrobot View Post
    Going by some of the regular reviews here they constantly have girls always having multi orgasms.
    Well, the thread title is "do you believe...", and quite clearly most of the peeps here do, lol...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Well, the thread title is "do you believe...", and quite clearly most of the peeps here do, lol...
    I’m waiting for the Guinness World Records to declare prostitutes at Sydney brothels as the World’s Most Frequent Orgasmic 😳 and punters who pay them for sex as the World’s Best Lovers and best detectors of fake orgasms!!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ok, at the risk of naivety.....is gushing part of a female orgasm? Does it indicate an orgasm?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Ok, at the risk of naivety.....is gushing part of a female orgasm? Does it indicate an orgasm?
    More often than not, the ‘gushing’ is loss of control over their bladder when pressure is applied. It’s often unadulterated urine. And it isn’t often yellow in colour because the girls drink water. I expect some punters to be saying, “oh, no, it’s not piss because it doesn’t smell like piss and isn’t yellow.” Delusional hopes.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    What a fucking hilarious, but useless post.
    You totally crack me up..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Someone actually took the trouble to experiment and research about what "squirting" is:
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2554...often%20exists.

I get the kick people get out of making a girl squirt. It's the male ego doing it's thing. We love to stand there and say "I made this".

Well unfortunately for us, we just made them pee rather than made them cum, lolll....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Someone actually took the trouble to experiment and research about what "squirting" is:
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2554...often%20exists.

I get the kick people get out of making a girl squirt. It's the male ego doing it's thing. We love to stand there and say "I made this".

Well unfortunately for us, we just made them pee rather than made them cum, lolll....
    Exactly. The myth of ‘squirting’ has been around for decades. If only we could get all the hookers in Sydney to tell us how many punters REALLY made them cum or squirt. The information might be depressing to most of the heroic punters and their egos!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was banging one yesterday and judging from the change in lubrication, I would say she had 2 events. But I think I was first in the queue. It wasn't my fluid. I think she was embarrassed.
    But generally I don't care to much unless we ..... A horrible word.....connect.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    I’ve had a couple that were genuine orgasms by oral but a few mentioned they only orgasmed vaginally and could not be aroused orally no matter what. The closed cameltoes seem to have an oral issue- whereas the best one I had orgasm had those extended pussy flaps happy I’m not a vegetarian.
    Ok what girls and who have these large flaps? I have been actively searching for big lips for over a year now.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    They are all different, but yes girls can gush or ooze creamy substance when they come. I am not talking squirting as that is just piss.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is a lot of faking
    If you know women and the signs you know when they Big O
    Probably only 3 or 4 out 10 orgasm and that's usually at the beginning of their shift
    Japanese and Koreans appear to orgasm more
    Some Vietnamese
    Chinese and Thai more difficult
    Just from my experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Gear ...
    meaning ?
    He's talking about Steriods
    The Gear..The Juice

Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    They are all different, but yes girls can gush or ooze creamy substance when they come. I am not talking squirting as that is just piss.
    A girl gushing / oozing, or in other words getting wet... Almost never means she orgasmed. The getting wet part is just the start of her journey to reach orgasm. She gets aroused, she gets wet... Now your job is to push her along further until she cums.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    Agree with GoldfishMan, the moisture is their natural lubrication due to arousal, preparing the vagina for penetration and intercourse, the result of foreplay. Prior to the invention of Vaseline, bit of a necessity one would think, for BOTH parties (yes, I KNOW other artificial lubricants were used throughout history). The natural moisture is merely a sign of arousal, not orgasm, a testament to your skill at foreplay. With some women, it can be quite copious. And those that are from countries where sex education is not part of the school curriculum (for either sex), and their past history of foreplay was "bend over and brace", initially, it can be a surprise. I knew one who was quite surprised and mystified, dipped an index finger in, rubbed the liquid between thumb and index finger, smelled, then tasted, not as a show. She was quite embarrassed and apologizing.

But hey, if it stokes your ego, believe what you want.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Imagine if someone were to publish a book on female squirting and orgasms and every page includes one of the many opinions posted here.
    What would women readers say??
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast