Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Spent $300 and lasted 20seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by holi_day View Post
    Hahahaha I bet it was a good 20 seconds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I googled word for word rub and tug massage and rang up and asked do you do happy endings hahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I remember it like it was yesterday! I was a 20 something year old Virgin, so pent up. I had a gf, long distance, but we'd never done anything.

I was so excited to go to a brothel; I found a cheap one on the drive home from work. Yoko's Rydalmere (Lmao), called up, parked car down the street and went there on foot (was too scared if I parked my car there someone would recognize it).
    Paid up, without seeing the lady, (I had no idea how this was supposed to work). 58 year old chinese lady (Lucy, 2015) shows up. She looks old enough to be my mum, but that juicy asian ass in a bikini still looked so good, and it was my first time ever with a chick so my hands just grbabed onto that ass..

She gently caressed my balls... and I was sold...

She slipped on a condom and started sucking, was hard as a rock. I remember as she was sucking I started almost subconsciously thrusting into her mouth, and she made eye contact... and it was almost like she telepathically communicated, "are you going to fuck my face", almost like she'd had rough guys do that before. SO I just relaxed, and she kept sucking.

Then she got on her back, and showed me her 58 year old wet asian pussy. And my cock just slipped inside. I was so shocked about how loose she was lol. I humped away for like 10 minutes, but I honestly felt nothing. I can still hear her voice in my ear "You cum baby?!" "You cum?!".
    After like 10-15 mins of this, I hadn't cum yet then she loooked at me, with a "I know just the thing" look.

She lubed up her hands, slipped off the condom and started jerking me off. And good god she knew what she was doing. In like 3 minutes, I was a fountain. Came all over her hands. myself. the bed.
    I still remember her saying "Oooooo, maybe I marry you, very good". Core memory formed.

There wasn't even a shower there, just a small sink. I washed my dick off in the sink. Went home, showered like 3x, jerked off to the memory like 4 more times that day...

Many years later I realised that yoko's was like a bottom tier hell-hole riddled with STDs, and that she probably would've let me cum inside her bareback if i'd asked and give me some Chlamydia to remember her by.
    Well..

Almost a decade later; I still think about her when I drive by the turn off on Victoria road. It's strange. I'm just another punt for her; but for me shel'l always be that first hooker.

Since then I ended up seeing like 15 different hookers over the decade, broke it off with long term gf, after like 7 years. Lost my BBFS virginity to her. Married another girl. Life is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendmetheacti View Post
    I remember it like it was yesterday! I was a 20 something year old Virgin, so pent up. I had a gf, long distance, but we'd never done anything.

I was so excited to go to a brothel; I found a cheap one on the drive home from work. Yoko's Rydalmere (Lmao), called up, parked car down the street and went there on foot (was too scared if I parked my car there someone would recognize it).
    Paid up, without seeing the lady, (I had no idea how this was supposed to work). 58 year old chinese lady (Lucy, 2015) shows up. She looks old enough to be my mum, but that juicy asian ass in a bikini still looked so good, and it was my first time ever with a chick so my hands just grbabed onto that ass..

She slipped on a condom and started sucking, was hard as a rock. I remember as she was sucking I started almost subconsciously thrusting into her mouth, and she made eye contact... and it was almost like she telepathically communicated, "are you going to fuck my face", almost like she'd had rough guys do that before. SO I just relaxed, and she kept sucking.

Then she got on her back, and showed me her 58 year old wet asian pussy. And my cock just slipped inside. I was so shocked about how loose she was lol. I humped away for like 10 minutes, but I honestly felt nothing. I can still hear her voice in my ear "You cum baby?!" "You cum?!".
    After like 10-15 mins of this, I hadn't cum yet then she loooked at me, with a "I know just the thing" look.

She lubed up her hands, slipped off the condom and started jerking me off. And good god she knew what she was doing. In like 3 minutes, I was a fountain. Came all over her hands. myself. the bed.
    I still remember her saying "Oooooo, maybe I marry you, very good". Core memory formed.

There wasn't even a shower there, just a small sink. I washed my dick off in the sink. Went home, showered like 3x, jerked off to the memory like 4 more times that day...

Many years later I realised that yoko's was like a bottom tier hell-hole riddled with STDs, and that she probably would've let me cum inside her bareback if i'd asked and give me some Chlamydia to remember her by.
    Well..

Almost a decade later; I still think about her when I drive by the turn off on Victoria road. It's strange. I'm just another punt for her; but for me shel'l always be that first hooker.

Since then I ended up seeing like 15 different hookers over the decade, broke it off with long term gf, after like 7 years. Lost my BBFS virginity to her. Married another girl. Life is good.
    That’s fucking beautiful man hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sendmetheacti View Post

Well..

you have written very well...interesting and funny...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Worked in a warehouse with two brothers. The older brother a seasoned whore' er , younger brother socially awkward virgin. Put our money together to shout Jo.... his first fuck. Bottoms Up Liverpool mid 80's. Me punting virgin. Once there l was sold and haven't stopped since.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    That works out to be $15 per second, lol...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First punt was massage at Broadway with girl called Cindy, was back in 2016. Beginners luck, she is pretty, nice body, nice attitude, we kissed and able to get DATY with her. I thought that's the norm even with RNT.

My second punt, i got another DFK and DATY with one young Laos girl, which lead to long affair because i followed her to different shops. Always ended up with no massage and just played around. She is the most memorable girl for me.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Also remember my first punt like it was yesterday. This was 10-12 years ago. Was with some mates and we were absolutely smashed and found out there was a brothel just behind the pub. We ran in giggling and she directed us to the waiting room, offering us alcohol. We thought this was the best service ever.

Her name was Angel, still remember it. Likely Chinese/Korean, cant really remember cause I was pretty sideways. She started giving me BBBJ and then turned to 69, this was my first time ever and I was absolutely blown away but remember in the back of my head asking myself is this alright? Hahaha. Went on and I flopped when the condom went on, tried pounding but couldn't get it back up. We slipped off the condom, she started giving me BBBJ again, got hard instantly and I remember telling her I was about to cum when she kept going and did CIM. I was so surprised and absolutely stoked.

From very cloudy memory, she was very cute, petite, chinese I believe, barely spoke any English, remember her being very shy but just kept pulling out these surprises.

Wish punts were always like your first. Everything is just 10x funner.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mine was a long time ago - mid 80s. I was still in high school (about 16 or 17) & discovered Kings Cross strip clubs Lol! (the bouncers didn't seem to care about any Id or age checks). And in those days the girls would also come and sit next to you sometimes and ask you "if you wanted to go upstairs for some fun!". I had always said "no thanks".

Anyway, went to to a club one day (daytime, school holidays, - think it was The Love Machine or maybe Porky's?), with some cash in my pocket and the intention to maybe do more.....I watched a couple of the girls do their strip thing... there were not many guys in the club that day, only a handful. Anyway, this sexy redhead girl who I had watched strip already came and sat next to me and asked if I wanted to go upstairs - I would guess she was maybe 19 or 20 years old. I asked how much, I think it was like $50 in those days, so I said yes!

We went up to the room - I think she knew I was young, nervous, and probably a virgin... she seemed to be turned on by it all I thought? Anyway she took things very slowly and gently... was like being with a girlfriend - she was kissing me and everything, taking the lead for everything, helped me get my cock into her pussy and so on, giving me instructions lol! I was so nervous - no condom of course back then, and in the end she seemed very pleased when I blew my first ever load deep inside her pussy after about 15 mins or so of fumbling around!

Anyway, she was a lovely girl and I think did me a huge favour in terms of my sexual confidence from then on!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, my first time also went something like this.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've already told the story of mine, but basically it was 1977 and I was 17. And like milk chocolate I melted in her hand not in her mouth.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had been going to a regular legit massage shop that my sister had recommended a few times per year. I remember this time perfectly. ‘Amy’ took me to one of the larger rooms. She was maybe 30yo, slim, attractive and very experienced. It was our first session and she knew how to do massage better than a professional. I had a sore back and she pushed the massage table under the ceiling bars then walked on my back to perfection. In fact her feet and toes were as dexterous as her hands.

Needless to say, I was in a bit of pain but good pain. I was also in a bit of a daze when she asked me to turn over which I did. She then massaged my chest (very sexily) then my stomach and legs. I still had my underwear on (legit massage remember) when she ‘accidentally’ brushed my jocks. On the second ‘accidental’ brush of my junk she looked into my eyes and asked ‘ok to touch here?’

I looked back into her eyes somewhat surprised and could only muster up a weak ‘up to you’ to which she replied ‘up to me? It’s up to you!’

Anyway she took charge from then on. She removed my underwear and started a very sensuous journey around my stomach, legs, inner thighs then onto my sac. She used soft touches which really highlighted one’s senses. When she finally got to my willie, she didn’t just tug away but knew how to mix up touching, rubbing, nearly tickling until she knew I was close then let me spurt big time.

She looked at my surprise and asked ‘first time?’ Obviously my gf’s had done it plenty of times before but this was my first with a total stranger who also happened to be an expert. I nodded my head meekly and she said ‘don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone’

That whole afternoon I remained in a daze and wondered what can of worms had i just opened. I offered her a tip of $50 which she said was way too much for those days and ended up giving her $30. It was a clothed HJ but better than any I have had since, clothed or otherwise.

Thankfully my sister stopped going there and I later realised that there had been a recent change of management (what a change!). Hilariously I was still able to claim a health fund rebate! and I went back a few more times before she left. This would have been around 2007.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It was the year 2000, I was 18. This was back when there were local asian shops scattered throughout Sydney illegally, and they advertised in the back of the local newspapers.
    I worked out there was one above a take away food shop near where I lived. It had an external staircase leading up to the second level at the rear. One night I stuck up those back steps and rang the bell. An asian man let me in amd guided me towards a room. I Had my guard up the whole time thinking I was just going to get robbed or jumped by gangsters or something.

In came an early 20's, probably Chinese or maybe Taiwanese girl with big dyed brown/blonde frizzy hair like the female singer Kelis circa 2000.
    I'd never seen an asian chick with hair like that and she had a cute face and tight body too. At this point I still remember thinking it was going to be some scam or robbery situation or something.
    Told her I wanted "full service" and paid her $80, got naked and helped her take off her clothes. I was still pretty scared but also rock hard. She got on her knees and started sucking me and despite having a gf I smashed thoroughly in highschool I had never been blown like this before.
    I eventually laid down on the massage table, she climbed up and straddled on top of me and rubbed her pussy up and down the length of my cock. I could feel she was so wet I was sure at any moment it was just going to slip inside her.
    She jumped off and moved down and put a condom on with her mouth, another thing I'd never experienced before and didn't even know was a thing.
    She moved back up, grabbed my cock that was like an iron bar at this point and started moving it to the position so she could ease herself down onto it. With one movement of her groin I slid into her, she moaned and I think I did too. I couldn't believe what was happening or how hot it was.
    I was still pretty scared and in awe of what was occuring so I barely moved and just laid there. I wasn't even sure I was allowed to touch her much or anything, so she did all the work and rode me like a true professional.
    At one point she flopped down and was biting my neck and grinding onto me, her frizzy hair covering my entire face, I remember it smelled like cigarettes.
    Went like this for about 10 minutes until I told her I was going to cum, she sat up straight started moving real slow and then as I started to groan she just stayed completely still, I knew I was blowing a massive load. Once that was over post nut clarity kicked in and I was worried the condom broke.
    She lifted herself up off my dick and looked down, nope, we're good. The dom was intact and looked like it was about to burst. She asked if I was alright and I said yeah as I hurriedly got off the table and got dressed.
    She have me a hug and a kiss and told me I was a good boy and to make sure I come back soon.
    That initial punt led to a 24 year punt career that I've never been able to fully stop, always doing sly sneaky ones throughout my relationships.

I did come back about a week later, sadly she wasnt working, it was some older not attractive 50's Chinese mum type. I had a bit more bravado this time and was just as horny so I just pounded her missionary for about 20 minutes as she held her legs wide apart saying "oh, boy, boy, good boy, oh, boy, oh, boy".

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCockInSyd View Post
    Mine was a long time ago - mid 80s. I was still in high school (about 16 or 17) & discovered Kings Cross strip clubs Lol! (the bouncers didn't seem to care about any Id or age checks). And in those days the girls would also come and sit next to you sometimes and ask you "if you wanted to go upstairs for some fun!". I had always said "no thanks".

Anyway, went to to a club one day (daytime, school holidays, - think it was The Love Machine or maybe Porky's?), with some cash in my pocket and the intention to maybe do more.....I watched a couple of the girls do their strip thing... there were not many guys in the club that day, only a handful. Anyway, this sexy redhead girl who I had watched strip already came and sat next to me and asked if I wanted to go upstairs - I would guess she was maybe 19 or 20 years old. I asked how much, I think it was like $50 in those days, so I said yes!

We went up to the room - I think she knew I was young, nervous, and probably a virgin... she seemed to be turned on by it all I thought? Anyway she took things very slowly and gently... was like being with a girlfriend - she was kissing me and everything, taking the lead for everything, helped me get my cock into her pussy and so on, giving me instructions lol! I was so nervous - no condom of course back then, and in the end she seemed very pleased when I blew my first ever load deep inside her pussy after about 15 mins or so of fumbling around!

Anyway, she was a lovely girl and I think did me a huge favour in terms of my sexual confidence from then on!
    sounds 80's were golden era of punting...now kissing etc are higher level game and ofcourse extra

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is going to be a great thread. I look forward to hearing more stories of punters firsts.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydozzie View Post
    This is going to be a great thread. I look forward to hearing more stories of punters firsts.
    I agree. I've only gone for rnt and have my go to's whom I've been seeing for years. Reading this makes me want to finally take the plunge. With so many fun stories and positive reviews in this forum I don't think I can wait much longer!

The real problem is who to see!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My first punt was in Haymarket. Got asked for my ID which was odd for getting a massage?? (I thought). Rest is history

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast