Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you really believe the ML/WL had an orgasm with you?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPedro666 View Post
    I was banging this viet wl and after she said x3. Not sure why she did. But I was first of the day .
    Maybe she's been thinking of buying a car and just said it out loud.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    I'm glad you posted this Mr ' fish. I experienced much the same the only differences being what went in what hole. Ours was totally unplanned.Whilst niether of us were strangers to orgasms together. This time it was different. Hers could only be described as thunderous. I could feel her building and that in itself was much more intense. Me, I knew I had to control myself but how it left her afterwards she didn't know where she was. There was zero clitoral contact so to this day I believe that it came from some part of her conscious. Maybe the taboo ( you called it link) came into play.
    P.s this happened in a motel room at the Entrance many years ago. Try that shit now n she'd kill me
    "what went in what hole".... Lolll, brilliant!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Maybe she's been thinking of buying a car and just said it out loud.
    Haha .....X5s are better!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is there anything to gain by being hung up on whether an orgasm was real or fake? Not talking about obvious FOAM but the ones that seem like it genuinely happened.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    Honestly if you cannot tell the difference just give up.

Hips, muscles, breathing,squirting,sensitivity,what she does with her hands......I could go on all day.
    Sure some of this can be faked but it ain't that hard to tell.
    A real playa right here!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Hips, muscles, breathing,squirting,sensitivity,what she does with her hands......I could go on all day.
    this, when they cum or are close to it, their bodies gets into strange and powerfull positions, that is contorted and tensed that you cant simple fake or try to emulate any more than you can a cramp when playing sports

iykyk!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post
    this, when they cum or are close to it, their bodies gets into strange and powerfull positions, that is contorted and tensed that you cant simple fake or try to emulate any more than you can a cramp when playing sports

iykyk!
    Try to ask a female friend (not a WL) if she “can't simple fake”… I bet you $100 almost every female can trick a man and fake an orgasm.

It goes back to Adam and Eve. She faked it too…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Try to ask a female friend (not a WL) if she “can't simple fake”… I bet you $100 almost every female can trick a man and fake an orgasm.

It goes back to Adam and Eve. She faked it too…
    im sure they think they can, but the guys dont give a shit lol

back to popcorn and harry met sally

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Maybe some punter here are orgasm artists, but it can't be that the rate of fake orgasms is zero, or even less than 50%......... But don't let me spoil the fantasy for you guys. Yes, she loves what you're doing to her. She can't help herself but cum, only with you.
    Did I say anywhere "every girl I am ever with cums"?

I said I hate ones that fake it. Chemistry means with some it's great and some it isn't. Some guys just want to get off but that isn't me. If a girl I am with really enjoys herself, I enjoy it more.

And I only punt in the mornings, I always book first appointment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ML do have big O!
    From experience it normally has to be Daty -
    Some of the tell tale signs are ;
    Spasms - legs flaring uncontrollably or clamping onto ur head. Then to check if they had a an orgasm you can try to keep going even harder and faster and they will push your head away cos they are too sensitive.
    To give her multiples (providing shes receptive) you can blow on her clit pussy for a short while or kiss around her inner thighs and start again slowly and go with her rhythm .
    Pussy language - they will gyrate or move their pussy up and down against your mouth and tongue and hold your head if they are really into it. and like to lock hands when they are about to cum.
    engorged wet pussy that opens up, dilated and a squidgy ball forms about 2 inches in that has a texture of a walnut.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by T1ooo View Post

iykyk!

Above above, plus if you go down in them and they have their hands and thumb gripped and rubbing your ear in a certain tempo, you go with the same tempo on their pussy, or if hands are kinda locked and shes rubbing you palm with her thumb in a certain pressure and tempo, go with the same speed and pressure and thru consistency will bring on the heavy breathing, curled open toes and eventual contorted body legspasms.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    ML do have big O!
    From experience it normally has to be Daty -
    Some of the tell tale signs are ;
    Spasms - legs flaring uncontrollably or clamping onto ur head. Then to check if they had a an orgasm you can try to keep going even harder and faster and they will push your head away cos they are too sensitive.
    To give her multiples (providing shes receptive) you can blow on her clit pussy for a short while or kiss around her inner thighs and start again slowly and go with her rhythm .
    Pussy language - they will gyrate or move their pussy up and down against your mouth and tongue and hold your head if they are really into it. and like to lock hands when they are about to cum.
    engorged wet pussy that opens up, dilated and a squidgy ball forms about 2 inches in that has a texture of a walnut.
    Truly professional licker giving a big O. Just to add I normally after the first O I stay my tongue on the clit without moving
    For 30 seconds just to give them a rest then suck the clit and tongue to another big O. Normally will ask to stop because is to much and a big smile from the girl.
    Always got ask do you do that to all the girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I read so often on this forum punters saying how the we or ml loving it so much and having orgasms. While I think this is possible, I think most of the time it doesn’t happen. This is a business to the girls, it’s good for business to let us think we are pleasuring them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seafood View Post
    I read so often on this forum punters saying how the we or ml loving it so much and having orgasms. While I think this is possible, I think most of the time it doesn’t happen. This is a business to the girls, it’s good for business to let us think we are pleasuring them.
    For those more seasoned, i think Madonna said it best, she said the big O comes from the mind!
    So for the big O to happen the girl needs to be relaxed in your company, excited (helps) and fully into the moment. It's no good if shes lying on her back thinking about her shopping list or where shes going after work.
    I have found your chances of success in getting them off is improved by;
    1. Hitting newbies - they don't suffer mental jadedness / not yet treating it as a 10-7pm job / no routine so more likely to be in the moment.
    2. Regulars - they are relaxed in your company, happy to see you again, and maybe a bit of chemistry between you.
    3. Horny girls - they like sex/ time of month they are most horny / previous punter made them super horny but did not get them across the line etc.

@ climax598 - thanks! Yeah i forgot about the big smile! i would add the big bug eyes and big smile of contentment that seems to flow from her face and travel through her whole body.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you dont care whether the ML or WL hascan orgasm you are seriously missing out.
    Sure some guys like to please,some like to be pleased and others like to make sure everyone has a good time.
    Regardless the joy of seeing a young hottie squirming and bucking in throes of orgasm whilst gripping your hand or head tightly and whispering in a low sexy boice " I am coming" cannot be beaten.
    Not to mention, if done right you can have one horny turned on bitch at your mercy.
    It has got me free part 3 many times in the past.

Some good tips so far by others on getting your partner over the line multiple times too.
    If you want FS best not to get carried away and wear her out though.
    Every chick is different of course but do not let the giggling sensitivity and pulling away put u off.

Honestly cannot remember the most orgasms in 1hr but there was a J chick at no5 who used to just keep comimg and coming....hardly a moments pause needed.
    Had a 360 gal come 4 times in under 15 minutes too.
    Had failures too...well one that i remember....ate an indian chick for 50 minutes but she wouldnt get over the line

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I gave one to Risa at Mirage. The thing is though as soon as she climaxed she was done and just wanted to lay there. We eventually did the deed, but the sensitivity was obviously an issue to her. Great punt.

Banned
    In sex work, only girls who find you hot will let you give her an orgasm or two. Had one who gave me a pussy slide during shower, she enjoyed the pussy slide a little too much that she gave herself an orgasm. Bbfs could've happened but we were covered in soap so I made sure I didn't enter her as the soap might hurt her insides. We washed up right after, went to bed and continued giving each other orgasms through condom sex.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you just root raw then you're going to climb a mountain, but with the right girl if you go down first you can get them excited to the point where you can really please them.

At the end of the day if the girl isn't into it, it's never going to happen - and it's why chemistry is so important.

For me it's also why I stay away from brothels, and like to go to massage where the girl can offer it if they want to, and like what they see. It's also why I always treat the girls very well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Personally, I don’t care if they do, I pay for my pleasure not theirs. But, if you are unsure, I find a sure sign is if they need to rest for a minute after saying they are coming or going through the motions of coming. Pretty obvious.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Best chance of the getting a ML to orgasm could be her first customer of the day. Works even better if you give her a massage first.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast