Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you really believe the ML/WL had an orgasm with you?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Not with a WL but the most toe-curling orgasm I've ever had together with my partner was with my ex-gf. It was the first time we tried "firewalling". We bought a vibrator for her that day at Honey Birdette and we wanted to try something kinky.

I was deep in her arse after some time of prepping. Then she put the vibrator in her pussy. FMD, the sensation of the vibrator on my dick through that membrane, plus her incredible reactions from doing this act really pushed me over the edge very quickly. I remember she was really out of it after that.

Banned
    https://youtu.be/HAA_QRCbivs?si=oZf4l-QPxR3d_Sjp

Very informative. Women get "morning wood" as well haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    no not with most, no way, but one recently i tried for ever to get to cum but couldnt... if faking she would just pretend and say she did but no dice
    i asked her to show me how she likes to do it to cum, and sure enough she finished hes self, was much different style, much more forceful and hard opposite to what i was doing

so next time and i picked it up and tried it on her, made her cum 3 times, she really really loves it and gave me some nice little naughty extras as reward hehehe

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I remember during mish her legs were up, toes curling. She said she came. After she came she became starfish legs down and floppy while I'm pumping away. She looks disinterested after that..

A few years back when I was on the gear. It used to take a long while to get off. I would fuck hard for a solid 45m of pumping. Sweat going and all, from memory the girl at Kyoto came 3 times and couldn't walk after the session. She said "why you fuck so hard, why you fuck so long, you make me cum 3 times. You too strong. I too tired now." Bhahaha

These days I'm good for 10-15 min, I just want to blow and go. Time is money time to gtfo

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki kong View Post
    A few years back when I was on the gear. It used to take a long while to get off. I would fuck hard for a solid 45m of pumping. Sweat going and all, from memory the girl at Kyoto came 3 times and couldn't walk after the session. She said "why you fuck so hard, why you fuck so long, you make me cum 3 times. You too strong. I too tired now." Bhahaha
    Gear ...
    meaning ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Usually not something I monitor or think about, but late last year, while dressing after a session, a WL said to me incredulously " I came twice ..... you didn't know? "

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Gear ...
    meaning ?
    He means drugs, bro. Heroine, cocaine and the likes...

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    He means drugs, bro. Heroine, cocaine and the likes...
    I was on steroids, gym term. Rather than junkie term lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Usually not something I monitor or think about, but late last year, while dressing after a session, a WL said to me incredulously " I came twice ..... you didn't know? "
    Perhaps it's the chick doing some abracadabra on you bro.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Perhaps it's the chick doing some abracadabra on you bro.
    Haha, quite possibly!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's good. I guess if U can train harder U sure as hell can fuck harder.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Haha, quite possibly!
    Quick aside to this DA.

I only daty if the chemistry is working and not with the intention of making a girl cum.

In this particular case after she told me she had cum twice, every time I saw her thereafter, I tried to followup and make her cum ....and guess what .... nil from 10!

Banned
    I heard steroids make penises smaller...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice to think the ML/WL has an orgasm with you as it obviously adds to the experience. However, I would say most would probably be fake and all for show. Same could be said for the average non WL/ML hook up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To get some idea of the complexities of the female orgasm the Hite Report is a must read.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not with a WL but the most toe-curling orgasm I've ever had together with my partner was with my ex-gf. It was the first time we tried "firewalling". We bought a vibrator for her that day at Honey Birdette and we wanted to try something kinky.

I was deep in her arse after some time of prepping. Then she put the vibrator in her pussy. FMD, the sensation of the vibrator on my dick through that membrane, plus her incredible reactions from doing this act really pushed me over the edge very quickly. I remember she was really out of it after that.
    I'm glad you posted this Mr ' fish. I experienced much the same the only differences being what went in what hole. Ours was totally unplanned.Whilst niether of us were strangers to orgasms together. This time it was different. Hers could only be described as thunderous. I could feel her building and that in itself was much more intense. Me, I knew I had to control myself but how it left her afterwards she didn't know where she was. There was zero clitoral contact so to this day I believe that it came from some part of her conscious. Maybe the taboo ( you called it link) came into play.
    P.s this happened in a motel room at the Entrance many years ago. Try that shit now n she'd kill me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Honestly if you cannot tell the difference just give up.

Hips, muscles, breathing,squirting,sensitivity,what she does with her hands......I could go on all day.
    Sure some of this can be faked but it ain't that hard to tell.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was banging this viet wl and after she said x3. Not sure why she did. But I was first of the day .

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast