Thread: Cute Viet @ sunnybank hills

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cute Viet @ sunnybank hills

Person's Name : Elle
    Establishment : Pussycatdolls

Date of Visit : 28/02/2024

IRL : None yet (that I could find)

Contact : I contacted her through Line as Pussycatdolls wechat has been blocked.
    Line add is - msmagic8889

Phone : N/A

Hours of Business : Not sure of her hours but i saw her at 3pm

Rates : $200/30mins, $250/45mins, $300/1hr

Extras Cost : she said she can do Bbbj/CIM for 50

Services Provided This Session : DFK, DATY, Sex in multiple positions, 69, and she was taking all of my manhood deepthroat and it was an amazing experience.

Age : Early 20s easily! she's one of the youngest WL i've seen in Brisbane in a very long time...

Looks : Elle is a very cute and slim girl with a sexy tattoo on her leg. She has implants but they are very well done and look amazing and felt great to touch. All in all i'd say her looks 9/10

Size/shape : Slim, breast implants and i'd say 9/10 figure.. very sexy body.. no scars and smooth skin

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Language : Vietnamese but her English was not fluent but we still managed to communicate well enough.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes! 100% she is a little stunner

My experience/comments :

So today i had the pleasure of meeting Elle a little cutie viet that just arrived today... at first i didn't know what to expect but when i arrived and she greeted me at the door i was blown away by her cute smile and sexy figure and to my suprise she was definitely in her early 20's. So then she lead me to the room and we sat down and she sat with me and asked if i needed to take a shower which kindly declined as i already did prior to arriving so i was fresh and ready to unload. I asked if she could do any extras and she mentioned BBBJ/CIM so i opted for BBBJ for 50 and so off we went we started with her on top of me and gently kissing my chest and nipples and ever so slowly working her way down to my manhood... and once she started going down on me oh my god she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose... and she was going full deepthroat on it too which felt so good. i was so bricked up and ready to go but i asked her for 69 so i could get her nice and wet for the ride which she was happy to do. Then after a few minutes of going down on eachother i was ready for her to climb on me and ride so i dommed up and she started to do the squat position and bounce on my dick it was so sexy to watch her tight little pussy take my whole manhood and her sexy moan was making me crazy.. lets just say i didn't last very long but all in all the experience was amazing and i highly recommend her.

would i return? yes.. there isn't many viets in brisbane especially ones of this quality. and she knows how to go down on a man and her body is stunning along with that cute smile. I'll be back for sure.

I'll ask her for an AD and link it tomorrow for anyone who's interested.

peace!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah! good stuff! I’ve seen her when she was here in Sydney.
    She’s definitely young and tight 😉

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazybro1982 View Post
    Yeah! good stuff! I’ve seen her when she was here in Sydney.
    She’s definitely young and tight 😉

yeah sadly she's left town now but i've tried the new girl and she's much better!