Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FETISH & KINKS

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Sydney Sweeney, What and how??
    There was a scene in Euphoria where she puked on her friends in a hot tub.

Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Understand, but I'm talking about verification:
    1. She squats in front of you to help you take off or put on your shoes: beaver shot.
    2. She bends over next to the table to take something out of her kit, you glance over: moon shot.
    3. When she's at the head of the table, massaging your neck, to get your hands out of the way, she kindly offers her hips/ass as hand-rests. A bit of hand-drift, a peak under the SHORT dress: hello Kitty.
    Righto, you mean MLs. Lol, I thought you were referring to everyday girls!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    High heels and squatting above your face ..... Yes please

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    High heels and squatting above your face ..... Yes please
    Man that's hot, but from a third person point of view since you can actually see the sexy high heels and the position itself. Which is kind of unfortunate.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    There was a scene in Euphoria where she puked on her friends in a hot tub.
    You know what acting is right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Girl with 6 pack abs !!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I never knew I had a cousin fetish until i read http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...art-2-(update) hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Periodically I get these different cravings... not sure if they classified as fetish or kink

currently I have 2 things on my list....

1) I am looking for a "outie" lady, the bigger and flappier the better. (the smaller and more petite body the better) no bbw.

2) I am looking for a kahuna massage. Before covid I used to see Tracey from "My Bondi Massage" but of course she moved and never to be found again. She was very good. Mind you in non-kahuna style the best was babycat, but she is long gone.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I travelled overseas and had some girls visit me for next year or so. I always took them all this amazing coast cliff area and got a blow job. Sam place 5 different girls.

Quote Originally Posted by DueNorth View Post
    I travelled overseas and had some girls visit me for next year or so. I always took them all this amazing coast cliff area and got a blow job. Sam place 5 different girls.
    I bet jumping off those cliffs while you're cumming would be one hell of a ride...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    * I've had a foot fetish for as long as I can remember. Love footjobs, barefoot trampling (of the soft sensual kind) and a bit of toe sucking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would have to be milky, lactating nipples but unfortunately so hard to find. Nothing like the sweetness of breastmilk. Have been looking for more straight from the source ever since a friend let me have a taste.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For me it's those short, pleated skirts combined with stockings or thigh high socks

https://xgroovy.com/photos/171814/pl...gh-high-socks/

I also had a WL put a shiny buttplug at the start of the sesh and omg pounding her in doggy while she's got that toy insider her and screaming at me to pounder her harder was amazballs. I couldn't last more than 5 sec there

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Brown and golden showers would also favour that scenario.
    a brown shower….. mate that’s crook you’re one of them guys that gets caught hiding in the tank of a portaloo

Quote Originally Posted by crazycanuck View Post
    Would have to be milky, lactating nipples but unfortunately so hard to find. Nothing like the sweetness of breastmilk. Have been looking for more straight from the source ever since a friend let me have a taste.
    Lactation also changes the shape and overall look of their tits. Makes it better for the babes to suck on, but will not necessarily make them more appealing to horny male partners. Maybe it's nature's way of saying "these are now meant for the babies"!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am into footjobs and toe sucking if they're well maintained, Spanish and edging!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123