Thread: Bella - Hornsby - Its 187 Hornsby/Dural St - Fake. Dont fall for Independent Scam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega8384 View Post
    She is one of my go to girls, I have been seeing her since I met her at 350, then at Artarmon but now I only see her at 187. When compared to other 2 shops, 187 is well maintained, newly renovated and is always clean (I.e. no foul smell etc.)

Amanda is very much customer centric and always make sure she gives her best.. but I have build that rapport with her over last 18 months or so, so ymmv always brother!
    I may have to pop her on my "to do list".
    I had a reasonably good time with Mona and geez she can take a good solid rogering for a petite lady thats for sure!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grissle Piston View Post
    I had a reasonably good time with Mona and geez she can take a good solid rogering for a petite lady thats for sure!
    She is fun isn’t it!! Who cares whether she works private or at establishment. To be honest, this is good for us, at the establishment rate, I thought time spent with Mona was a steal.

I had a brief chat with Mamasan. They are new management since January 2024, and doing their best to be different to other dumps. They want to try keep only good ladies in their roster, good intend at least.

Let us know how your time with Amanda goes.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mate, forget about Amanda. I was there yesterday evening to see Mona again, yes I am a sucker at it haha!! And I noticed they have a new Thai girl on the roster. She is absolutely gorgeous, ymmv obviously.. not sure which days she will be at work.. just wanted to give you heads up anyways hehe

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaomega8384 View Post
    Mate, forget about Amanda. I was there yesterday evening to see Mona again, yes I am a sucker at it haha!! And I noticed they have a new Thai girl on the roster. She is absolutely gorgeous, ymmv obviously.. not sure which days she will be at work.. just wanted to give you heads up anyways hehe
    I popped past yesterday and it was closed for some reason and site said repairs or something.
    Whats her name?
    I'll have a look on site.
    Cheers fella

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I popped past yesterday and it was closed for some reason and site said repairs or something.
    Whats her name?
    I'll have a look on site.
    Cheers fella
    I also wanted to see Mona again but it sounds like there is some dispute between new owners and old owners.. looks like the shop is reopen with completely new line up. Not sure what’s happening, probably staying away for now..