Thread: J Mocha - The epitome of girlfriend experience

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Mocha - The epitome of girlfriend experience

4th time visiting Ginza Empire, 1st time review.

So after reading reviews of J Mocha and seeing her stated on the roster as 'young, cute and chubby' my personal kryptonite I booked her for an hour the day before. Now not being from the area I had a 2.5 hour drive ahead of me, so get out of work, drive the 2.5 hours, hit the parking station, throw bag in hotel, literally run to catch the tram, get off at central I hit Ginza at 6:58pm, how fucking good is that? (Which has nothing to do with reviewing Mocha)

Anyhow, pay the damage and get put in room 1, go upstairs and it was so fucking hot and I'm already buggered from making sure I make it on time. So I turn on the air con and wait for Mocha to arrive. A few minutes later a knock on the door and in enters Mocha, a very cute little bundle of joy who can't stop smiling and giggling, dressed in a little one piece swimsuit. We exchange pleasantries and get undressed while she laughs at the size of my shoes and feet which are much bigger than hers. She also explains No English via translator which I'm fine with, I'm not here for the conversation.

So the usual mouth wash, undress and shower. She washes me down and soaps up my hands so I can do the same to her. I'm really enjoying rubbing my hands all over her beautiful young body and she's all smiles. She then proceeds to get on her knees and blow me for a few minutes, he soft mouth she knows what shes doing.

So dry off and onto the bed for a cat bath and lfk while we explore each others bodies, she even grabs my hand and places it on her pussy asking for me to play with it, which I proceed to do, this little kitty likes to act innocent but is actually honey as fuck. lfk becomes dfk and then she goes down to blown me, switching to 69 without even asking, hell yeah. I eat that delicious pussy while she devours my cock. Her pussy is a bit hairy, which I like, like a hs gf.

She moves over and starts the pussy slide while I play with her great tits, almost feels like shes going to put it in at times. She then hops off me and grabs my legs like she was going to do visionary on me, I was like wtf is she doing and then she explains she wants me to titty fuck her with me on her back. So this really does nothing for me but seeing her so entusastic doing this I just oblige and enjoy the ride.

She put my legs down and crawls over to start dfk again, this time using the head of my cock to play with her pussy. It almost felt like she was going to slide it in which I must admit I started thrusting myself lost in this sexy little things guile when she stops, smiles at me cheekily and reaches into her bag for a condom, drats.

She doms me up with her mouth and begins cowgirl, I just let this little pussy cat go, shes purring on me while I'm grabbing her tits and sucking on each one. A few minutes of this and it's my turn to flip her over for missionary. I place her sexy little legs in the air, the sight of this chick on her back legs akimbo is something I won't soon forget. Then it's time for the show stopper, I flip her over for doggy and this chick has the ass for a pounding and she loves it, I'm ploughing away it this pretty little thing and she's moaning like an alley cat, fuck if its fake I don't care, I'm slamming away and after a few minutes stop because of the heat and collapse in exhaustion, I still haven't cum because I want to unload in her mouth.

The next ten minutes become a war of attrition, I'm hot and exhausted and she wants to make me cum, she's sucking like a vaccum and then using one hand until that gets tired, switches to the other and back and forth. I'm quite enjoying the show of this young thing doing her best to make this big cock explode and I finnaly reach my zenith, I tell her mouth now, she obliges and I blow a huge load in her mouth, she holds her mouth there for a about 20 seconds making sure shes got it all and then makes the cutest mmhhhmmhmm and waves her hands around while walking to the sink 'Too big' she says after she spits it out.

Now there is 15 minutes to go and I'm dead, the heat and exhaustion have got to me and she just curls up next to me, breaks out the google translator and we start talking about all sorts of stuff, just like you would we a gf, this is almost as good as the sex wtf.

Anyhow this is easily the best punt I've ever had and the fact it was one of the cheapest was the cherry on top. Mocha is like the chubby first gfe you have that you fall madly in love with but when other more 'attractive' women start giving you attention you foolishly break her heart and it isn't to years later that you realise she was the perfect one for you.

Anyhow would I return? Hell yeah buddy.

J Mocha - 9.5/10

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I really wanted to see her last night, but she was booked out. Fool on me for not booking. Saw her in reception and can confirm she is very cute and bubbly and I don't reckon she's that chubby... just maybe compared to some of the super petite girls she is.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great AR, nosytt!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is extremely cute and an amazing time.