Thread: Summer massage - Carlingford

Junior Member(有D料到)

Summer massage - Carlingford

Just drove past the old carlingford massage shop the other day. The one that got shut down =P and I saw a big sign fleshing "massage open" and realise a new shop has opened...its called "Summer Massage"

Anyone try yet? Or maybe its just the same old shop with new name lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punthunt2022 View Post
    Just drove past the old carlingford massage shop the other day. The one that got shut down =P and I saw a big sign fleshing "massage open" and realise a new shop has opened...its called "Summer Massage"

Anyone try yet? Or maybe its just the same old shop with new name lol
    Was about to post about the same thing, we must've been next to each other at the lights!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I search the number on wechat and theres an account. But no accept yet...but i notice the shop pops up on google search (no website no nothing...so yea)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had also noticed the sign so am looking forward to checking it out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dont think I will. Send sms, asking price and who is free...the reply is: $50 for 30mins and then: "When are you coming in?" "What time come here?"

Fk man...every reply attaches the line "You come now?" "When u coming?"

Come on....at least reply my questions properly. I think its just an reopening...or maybe something even worse.....i remember the old shop had proper replies lol.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punthunt2022 View Post
    Dont think I will. Send sms, asking price and who is free...the reply is: $50 for 30mins and then: "When are you coming in?" "What time come here?"

Fk man...every reply attaches the line "You come now?" "When u coming?"

Come on....at least reply my questions properly. I think its just an reopening...or maybe something even worse.....i remember the old shop had proper replies lol.

I wouldn't look too deep in to it, could be that there are bookings so they're trying to figure out if they're available or not. Also if they just opened then you probably don't know the girls anyway. Whenever I ask who's available and get "What time coming? How long want to stay?" response I will answer it, and more often than not will get the answer who'll be available for a booking at that time. If you ask "Who's working today?" you might get an amswer. Might not as well, sure. It happens too. "Lots of girl available, you come look" means you'll get whoever is available and next in line, because they want to make sure everyone gets a turn.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So any bro been there yet? Drove pass it everyday. lol