Thread: Leah PCD lady Epping

Junior Member(有D料到)

Leah PCD lady Epping

Ok, I also managed to see Leah. Yes, she is young and hot. I think she is all natural. If she did have a boob job, then it was a pretty good one....cant tell if she is enhanced or not.

Oh and PCD new wechat is up: Doremi888faso

On to the review:

The usual beginning, sort out payment and then shower. She was kind enough to give me a good shower...I think other girls just say shower is too small and so I usually just do it myself. So i was happy that she was willing to join n wash me.

After shower, I just started to kiss her like my gf. I let my hands swim on her back and slowly landed on her nice butt...she was warming up my little bro too (I was hard already) After I transfer my passion to her with my DFK, we got on the bed, and she began a catbath that led to a very nice bbbj. (This is where it got a bit funny)

She just started sucking, it was great, no teeth, just felt so soft and warm. But i was a little confused too coz I disbt actually pay the extra lol. After a few minutes, she paused and look up, realised what she has done, and said, "Oh crap, bbbj is extra! You made me feel too good and forgot!" I thought that was a trick to force the extra $50 on me. But nope...she didnt. She then kept sucking for a bit more and stopped. I got it, respecred. So I just moved onto DATY.

Pussy is clean and cute....it was a wonder to taste.

On to the main event....this is where I got bit confused too. She said I am big gave me a medium size dom...and then was struggling to put me inside. I am pretty sure I am ok....biggish but not massive....but I thought maybe she is just tired from the guy before? I let her slwoly slide in...and she started a slow cow ride ^^. I was gentle the whole way coz I didnt want to hurt a cute girl. We did doggy but she couldnt take much more lol. Then got her to lay down on her stomach as I did her from behind. Her pussy was small i guess...coz I couldnt get it all in....but dont think she waa faking it too coz eventually she cum...I felt a suddeny explosion of wetness in her pussy...and that made me cum too. ^^

After a few mins of rest and a quick wash. Round 2 starts =) this time she remembers cbj lol. And it was just as nice. But I dont think she is keen on 69, i kept asking....but she kept pretending she didnt hear or understand lol. But thats ok, she is such a nice and hot lady. Round 2 began after some nice cbj, and sort of same positions...and she cum again lol. I think she cum twice this time...and then I didnt want to force more on her.....so I stopped. She knew I had a bit more in me, and so gave me a nice catbath while giving me a gd hj to finish =)

Leah is a nice and sweet girl. Please treat her well ^^! On onto other new PCD girls to try lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree wholeheartedly with you, she is a sweet girl, great value. Glad you enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    By the way....she said I am the 1 in 100 guy that she forgot to charge extra for bbbj. (I didnt trick her in it!)

And said fucking me was like fucking 5 other guys (I was going really gentle!) Coz she usually only cum after long fk~

But yea obviously I didnt take it to heart ^^

Just putting it out there, dont expect to get a bbbj on ur visit lol

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar

Leah PCD lady Epping

Quote Originally Posted by Punthunt2022 View Post
    By the way....she said I am the 1 in 100 guy that she forgot to charge extra for bbbj. (I didnt trick her in it!)

And said fucking me was like fucking 5 other guys (I was going really gentle!) Coz she usually only cum after long fk~

But yea obviously I didnt take it to heart ^^

Just putting it out there, dont expect to get a bbbj on ur visit lol
    Damn, this guy FUCKS

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    I didn't get a free BBBJ but she said the same to me.

She couldn't take it in all positions but tried like a champ. Bed was soaked, she cums easily.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Added PCD new WeChat but no response, seems like mamasan only adding known clients or VIPs now due to what happened ��

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post
    Added PCD new WeChat but no response, seems like mamasan only adding known clients or VIPs now due to what happened ��
    What happened? Suspense
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"