Thread: Mimi - First ML ever that I haven't been able to finish with

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up Mimi - First ML ever that I haven't been able to finish with

Establishment: 227 Broadway

Name: Mimi

Price: $120 for 45 mins + $50 for CBJ & B2B

Date of Visit: 01/03/24

I usually love this shop. Have visited maybe 6-7 times over the past couple years without booking and each time have had an amazing experience. Great selection of girls, exceptional service - until today unfortunately.

Mimi started out great. English isn't great but is bubbly and gives a nice massage to start things off. Nice, young with a slim body - can't fault her physically.

Part 2 is where things went south. Firstly she left for a few mins to use the bathroom - that's a first for me, and honestly isn't much of a turn on, quite the opposite actually. After forking out an extra $50 for a CBJ and B2B, I was quite diappointed when i had maybe 20-30 seconds of body contact before she slapped on a rubber (while I'm still soft) and proceeded to give quite an underwhelming CBJ. A lot of teeth and sitting in awkward positions where you can't caress her body or even get a good view.

After a few mins, she opted to continue with her hand. Hardly any enthusiasm or energy, and kept looking up at the clock - an instant turn off for me (and from what I gather from other reviews here, for many others too). Always standing/ sitting in a position which makes it nearly impossible to touch her. Just wasn't meant to happen on this day, which is very surprising as I don't usually need much to get me going and finish rather quickly - even with many sub-par experiences I've had in the past.

Time was up shortly after, and I got up, showered and left without finishing. I think more than anything, the high expectations I had going into 227, which I usually have fantastic experiences at, let me down this time.

Save your money gents, I'd opt for a different ML next time I'm there. For 227 standards, Mimi just wasn't it. Off the top of my head Julin and Jenny provide an amazing service - might book ahead next time and not leave it up to chance, sort of my mistake there.

Keen to hear if anyone's had a similar experience with Mimi, or just me?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear about your bad experience with Mimi Bro and thanks for the intel.

While I've never been here it's always been on my radar. I already have a shortlist of girls I'd like to book based on reviews here - hopefully sometime soon...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw her about a month ago. She is indeed very young and (was) fresh. Boss lady, such is her own unique way, described her as "English no good". She's a very young cute little thing. Gave a decent enough massage, wiped down, sprinkled the powder and gave a really nice up and down tickle. Got naked for part 2.5. Best way to describe her body would be nubile. V slim proportions without a blemish. I was pretty revved up after a period of abstinence so asked her to go slow with the cbj. For me, she seemed to be trying hard to please and although it was mostly up and down bobbing with minimal tongue action she kept going for a decent length of time. No teeth that I recall. I was allowed access to her small boobs and grazed my hand across her smooth pussy once - it was barely within reach so I didn't persevere. She got me to the finish nice enough. Cleaned up, she showered, I showered and she saw me out. I was happy which I expressed to her and she seemed happy with herself.
    Far from mind blowing, perhaps better described as functional but with a sweet young thing who wanted to please. Her English was minimal but not impossible.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your review. Our team values your feedback as it helps us enhance our services

We'll share your review with Mimi, so she will learn where she can improve for good services.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Quote Originally Posted by Will_1_am View Post
    I saw her about a month ago. She is indeed very young and (was) fresh. Boss lady, such is her own unique way, described her as "English no good". She's a very young cute little thing. Gave a decent enough massage, wiped down, sprinkled the powder and gave a really nice up and down tickle. Got naked for part 2.5. Best way to describe her body would be nubile. V slim proportions without a blemish. I was pretty revved up after a period of abstinence so asked her to go slow with the cbj. For me, she seemed to be trying hard to please and although it was mostly up and down bobbing with minimal tongue action she kept going for a decent length of time. No teeth that I recall. I was allowed access to her small boobs and grazed my hand across her smooth pussy once - it was barely within reach so I didn't persevere. She got me to the finish nice enough. Cleaned up, she showered, I showered and she saw me out. I was happy which I expressed to her and she seemed happy with herself.
    Far from mind blowing, perhaps better described as functional but with a sweet young thing who wanted to please. Her English was minimal but not impossible.
    I think a lot of guys don’t remember this is a job I work in construction and sometimes I rock up and could care fucking less about making the boss happy imagine trying to please multiple cunts mostly disgusting cunts you could care less about every single day naked while they grab your tits and ass fuck that for a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidmark View Post
    I think a lot of guys don’t remember this is a job I work in construction and sometimes I rock up and could care fucking less about making the boss happy imagine trying to please multiple cunts mostly disgusting cunts you could care less about every single day naked while they grab your tits and ass fuck that for a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There’s a big difference here. They are making 2-10x more per day than an average Joe blow. They don’t have to be there if they don’t want to

I think it’s fair to say that the harder and dirtier jobs usually pay the best in any industry. This one would be no different