Establishment : Summerville

Month/Year of Visit : January 24

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 200 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW
    https://summervillemassage.com.au/

Phone : 02-7901-3184 / 0450 865 833

Hours of Business : 10am - 9pm

Rates : $60/30 min massage only

Extras Cost : $50 for NHJ, added extra $30 for Spanish

Services Provided This Session : no massage, touching of balls and groins and inner thighs to start things going, HJ was good without being sensational, focus is obviously on her E Cups ! just gonna fuck those big big tits, once the extra tips is established, a prolonged Spanish session to completion, one of the best ever.

Size/shape : curvy womanly body, all natural E Cups, they look absolutely awesome and divine when they are just sitting on top on cock !! Breasts lovers must try. pure JAV experiences.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : Momo speaks the very sexy Taiwanese style Mandarins, she reminded me a lot about the old Sayuri over at 812Bella and MAC.

My experience/comments :

I saw this photo on the Summerville website and thought this is a great pair, and I should check them out:

I did and Momo did not disappoint. I was going to post this review on the next day, but for some reason Momo's photo has disappeared from the website, so I thought she may have quitted the job, what a pity, without the photo, my motivation for the review had diminished. Until this week when Momo is on duty again, so here it is to share:

Went to the shop and settled the massage fees downstairs, reception yelled out to Momo and this good looking very busty and curvy girl with waving long hair appears. wearing a dress with the front wide open, no bra and you can clearly see all the goodies. Yeap, pretty sure they are 100% natural, a great Spanish session awaits - I hope ( . )!( . )

Got to the room, quickly used the toilet, Momo offers me water, told her I have, I asked how much is the tips ? she said what do you want to do, I said HJ with clothes off, she said of course, $50. handed over the pineapple and get undressed.

Placed the pillow under the table cover and lay on the table face up, no need to pretend, let's get right into it.

Momo laughs at me and point to my sleepy cock - you want me to massage it only ? yes please. all in Mandarins BTW.

I better take these off then, and Momo got naked.

her first touch of my jewels with her cold hand was sensual, caressing my balls and the pressure point between the balls and ass. no touching of the cock yet but she certainly is taking her time which is great. Momo has good ass too, aka Coco @208 Oasis, but the focus is clear with her tits, how to describe ? I'll say one cup size bigger than my no. 1 girl Cherry with similar shape and sit with smaller areola. such a good hand full.

I need some water, get up and satisfied my thirst, wave Momo towards me and gave her a bear hug, got to feel those tits on my bare chest, what a feeling !

hands down to grab the the two full moon, this will be great to bang her from behind, so much cushioning, turned Momo around, couldn't see the full view of me cupping the E cups as the mirrors in this room are small and located horizontally, only good if you are laying on the table.

Time to speak Spanish.

I lay back down on the table, Momo starts to jerk me off, I ask for more oil and then ask her to come up to the table. I try to lower Momo's upper body to my cock and she knows what I'm after:

你想要胸交 ?
    you want Spanish ? yes please, it will be extra , how much ? $30 , OK, please.

that was straight forward, Momo applied a bit more oil between her breasts and now we are talking. she put herself into position and place my legs over hers, a very professional Spanish position, my cock placed inside her cleavage and she holds her tits together, my cock is in Spanish heaven, she is sliding me up and cock and I was trying to fuck her tits in and out at the same time.

That good old titty fuck feeling is now back in big fucking time. but wait, this feels too good, I ain't going to last long, in fact, I almost lost it, slow it down baby.

I have a peep at the time, still got 10 min to go, let's enjoy, I told Momo I come very quickly as this is so exciting to feel and to watch.

So Momo just stop everything, with her two big tits sitting on top and my cock in between. Pretty much the same view like her photo above, just imagine her oily and naked breasts are resting with my rock hard cock, no one is moving as I catch my breath. this is probably the best RnT view I could ever had for a breasts lover, the contact of bare skin, I feel so fulfilled, so loved, so erotic, so sensual. Now that my urge for ejaculation has subsided, I started to move my hips a little and my cock is sliding in and out of Momo's deep cleavage a little, you won't know how good this would feel unless you are in my position. one may argue this could not be better feeling than fucking a vagina or getting a BBBJ. Yes and no. Vaginal sex, oral sex and breasts sex (and you can add hand job, foot job, ass job/Italian and anal sex as well), but visually, may be for your truly only, you can't beat fuck a great pair of natural tits. each to his own of course.

So the circle of lust has turned, I was getting so aroused, I have to hold Momo's tits together again so that I could fuck them harder and get more traction. but the stamina issue appears again very soon, the devilish cumming feeling just come around so quickly and I have to stop and rest again. This old man is certainly not the younger version any more and the pounding home run is getting shorter and shorter, well, all good things must come to an end, especially in a 30 min quickie.

so for the third time, I reached the point of no return again and this time no more holding back, I pounded the E Cups as hard as I can and gave Momo everything I've got. thanks to the build up, I shoot out a decent drop and it flys out from the valley and I have no idea where it landed, then my cock was back inside the cleavage completed and when it comes out again it was with a lot of mess, then in again, out again until I have to stop.

Full credit to Momo, she didn't try to jerk me more to get the final drop or get up for the cleaning, she just collapsed on my cock, with the full contact of her breasts to let me recover, this is as good an after cum service/feeling as I have had and Momo definitely knows her stuff and what a man wants in different stages on the process.
    a Big LIKE for her.

Momo gets up and gave me a quick wipe down, then she has a shower, then it's my turn. I got dressed and hand over the extra tips and told Momo she is very good,

Momo said 你真的很喜歡大波波

so you love big balls ! I said, always, and I am very lucky to meet "them" today, as I squeezed both of her tits one last time and gave her a parting hug.

It could easily be the best value in RnT if no charge for Spanish, but hey, even when I have to pay more, it's still worth it.

I'm telling it as it is, if you are a breasts lover, Momo is highly recommended.

ps. she ain't no petite slim girl though.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Thanks for wonderful review!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Person's Name : Momo

Establishment : Summerville

Month/Year of Visit : January 24

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 200 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW
    https://summervillemassage.com.au/

Phone : 02-7901-3184 / 0450 865 833

Hours of Business : 10am - 9pm

Rates : $60/30 min massage only

Extras Cost : $50 for NHJ, added extra $30 for Spanish

Services Provided This Session : no massage, touching of balls and groins and inner thighs to start things going, HJ was good without being sensational, focus is obviously on her E Cups ! just gonna fuck those big big tits, once the extra tips is established, a prolonged Spanish session to completion, one of the best ever.

Size/shape : curvy womanly body, all natural E Cups, they look absolutely awesome and divine when they are just sitting on top on cock !! Breasts lovers must try. pure JAV experiences.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : Momo speaks the very sexy Taiwanese style Mandarins, she reminded me a lot about the old Sayuri over at 812Bella and MAC.

My experience/comments :

I saw this photo on the Summerville website and thought this is a great pair, and I should check them out:

I did and Momo did not disappoint. I was going to post this review on the next day, but for some reason Momo's photo has disappeared from the website, so I thought she may have quitted the job, what a pity, without the photo, my motivation for the review had diminished. Until this week when Momo is on duty again, so here it is to share:

Went to the shop and settled the massage fees downstairs, reception yelled out to Momo and this good looking very busty and curvy girl with waving long hair appears. wearing a dress with the front wide open, no bra and you can clearly see all the goodies. Yeap, pretty sure they are 100% natural, a great Spanish session awaits - I hope ( . )!( . )

Got to the room, quickly used the toilet, Momo offers me water, told her I have, I asked how much is the tips ? she said what do you want to do, I said HJ with clothes off, she said of course, $50. handed over the pineapple and get undressed.

Placed the pillow under the table cover and lay on the table face up, no need to pretend, let's get right into it.

Momo laughs at me and point to my sleepy cock - you want me to massage it only ? yes please. all in Mandarins BTW.

I better take these off then, and Momo got naked.

her first touch of my jewels with her cold hand was sensual, caressing my balls and the pressure point between the balls and ass. no touching of the cock yet but she certainly is taking her time which is great. Momo has good ass too, aka Coco @208 Oasis, but the focus is clear with her tits, how to describe ? I'll say one cup size bigger than my no. 1 girl Cherry with similar shape and sit with smaller areola. such a good hand full.

I need some water, get up and satisfied my thirst, wave Momo towards me and gave her a bear hug, got to feel those tits on my bare chest, what a feeling !

hands down to grab the the two full moon, this will be great to bang her from behind, so much cushioning, turned Momo around, couldn't see the full view of me cupping the E cups as the mirrors in this room are small and located horizontally, only good if you are laying on the table.

Time to speak Spanish.

I lay back down on the table, Momo starts to jerk me off, I ask for more oil and then ask her to come up to the table. I try to lower Momo's upper body to my cock and she knows what I'm after:

你想要胸交 ?
    you want Spanish ? yes please, it will be extra , how much ? $30 , OK, please.

that was straight forward, Momo applied a bit more oil between her breasts and now we are talking. she put herself into position and place my legs over hers, a very professional Spanish position, my cock placed inside her cleavage and she holds her tits together, my cock is in Spanish heaven, she is sliding me up and cock and I was trying to fuck her tits in and out at the same time.

That good old titty fuck feeling is now back in big fucking time. but wait, this feels too good, I ain't going to last long, in fact, I almost lost it, slow it down baby.

I have a peep at the time, still got 10 min to go, let's enjoy, I told Momo I come very quickly as this is so exciting to feel and to watch.

So Momo just stop everything, with her two big tits sitting on top and my cock in between. Pretty much the same view like her photo above, just imagine her oily and naked breasts are resting with my rock hard cock, no one is moving as I catch my breath. this is probably the best RnT view I could ever had for a breasts lover, the contact of bare skin, I feel so fulfilled, so loved, so erotic, so sensual. Now that my urge for ejaculation has subsided, I started to move my hips a little and my cock is sliding in and out of Momo's deep cleavage a little, you won't know how good this would feel unless you are in my position. one may argue this could not be better feeling than fucking a vagina or getting a BBBJ. Yes and no. Vaginal sex, oral sex and breasts sex (and you can add hand job, foot job, ass job/Italian and anal sex as well), but visually, may be for your truly only, you can't beat fuck a great pair of natural tits. each to his own of course.

So the circle of lust has turned, I was getting so aroused, I have to hold Momo's tits together again so that I could fuck them harder and get more traction. but the stamina issue appears again very soon, the devilish cumming feeling just come around so quickly and I have to stop and rest again. This old man is certainly not the younger version any more and the pounding home run is getting shorter and shorter, well, all good things must come to an end, especially in a 30 min quickie.

so for the third time, I reached the point of no return again and this time no more holding back, I pounded the E Cups as hard as I can and gave Momo everything I've got. thanks to the build up, I shoot out a decent drop and it flys out from the valley and I have no idea where it landed, then my cock was back inside the cleavage completed and when it comes out again it was with a lot of mess, then in again, out again until I have to stop.

Full credit to Momo, she didn't try to jerk me more to get the final drop or get up for the cleaning, she just collapsed on my cock, with the full contact of her breasts to let me recover, this is as good an after cum service/feeling as I have had and Momo definitely knows her stuff and what a man wants in different stages on the process.
    a Big LIKE for her.

Momo gets up and gave me a quick wipe down, then she has a shower, then it's my turn. I got dressed and hand over the extra tips and told Momo she is very good,

Momo said 你真的很喜歡大波波

so you love big balls ! I said, always, and I am very lucky to meet "them" today, as I squeezed both of her tits one last time and gave her a parting hug.

It could easily be the best value in RnT if no charge for Spanish, but hey, even when I have to pay more, it's still worth it.

I'm telling it as it is, if you are a breasts lover, Momo is highly recommended.

ps. she ain't no petite slim girl though.

Cheers
    Thanks for wonderful review, so is Momo coming in Lungor top 10 ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like the perfect Spanish. My favourite position! Can’t wait to try this pair out. Kind of out of the way for me but I’m always hunting for Spanish

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I liked Momo’s personality. She’s fun and lighthearted. She really does have a nice pair and as the great AHLUNGOR says, I nice womanly body. My only issue was that she wasn’t at all into kissing, but most certainly a GFE though.