Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Easiest to communicate Mamasan/Papasan/receptionist

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Easiest to communicate Mamasan/Papasan/receptionist

I'm sure many of us have had issues making bookings, phoning through to the shop and organizing a time/girl to visit.

Some cases the customer service experience was just fucking horrible basically non existent. A very rare few have been really cool about genuine cancellations. With out the "fuck you for wasting time" comment.

Some shops treat you like scum of the earth, even though you had the deceny to let them know that you can't make a booking or you are running 15 min late.

Share your most hated shop to deal with in terms of communication/booking as well as the place most accommodating and seamless dealings. This is not too hate on the ML/WL but merely the management in how they deal with their customers.

The reason I asked this is today I called up to say I can't come because of a work meeting, got the text back saying "why you booking, why no come. The girl waiting for you already". Personally I'd rather take my business else where, where I'm not made to feel pressured in trying to fulfill that booking. I made the notification of my cancelation, and that should be that.

FYI I very rarely cancel and on time to all my bookings.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i've found most shops are about the same when it's ur first few times. they then treat u better the more u go.
    but i've also never canceled less than 2 hours before a booking. it's understandable to be pissed when a booking is cancelled just before the time tho.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    MOC, Sydcolour and Jessie at Fireflies all excellent in my view.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Angie at 533 is lovely. Very sweet lady, trustworthy, never gives you the bait and switch, treats her staff well and is hot too!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiandaddy View Post
    Personally I'd rather take my business else where, where I'm not made to feel pressured in trying to fulfill that booking. I made the notification of my cancelation, and that should be that.

FYI I very rarely cancel and on time to all my bookings.
    Wow, you did cancel the booking so all is fine, "that should be that"? It'd be OK with you if the shop cancels YOUR booking at the last minute? Or if you show up for your booking, the shop says, "Sorry, know you had a booking with Ms. A, but somebody walked in, asked for her, so she's busy. Pick an alternate, try later, or try another day... And wait, it's not YOU who might lose MONEY in that case... just a bit of time. So your time, with your attitude, is valueless... Mine, and hers, are not.

Really hate to see the shops take the airlines' path, overbooking, just to be covered for the no-shows or the last minute cancellations.

Yes, I've had to cancel at the last minute. I messaged the shop, and, if I had the girl's contact, also messaged her. Some I've known, once it was a first time. In all cases, they were gracious which I certainly APPRECIATED, but I certainly would have understood if they were not. Yes, MAYBE the gap might be filled, maybe it would have always been open without your booking, but maybe it WAS money lost. Who's to know, but personally, I can see the shop's point.

I expect them to keep my booking, they expect me to show. 2 sides, same coin.

Reading the forum, I'd say more punters complain about bookings not being honored than those that complain that they were scolded when they couldn't make one. You want to take your businesses elsewhere, up to you. Myself, I apologized, not only messaging, but the next time I visited the shop, both to the shop and the provider (and with one long time regular, she was tipped as compensation for the no-show even though she said it was not necessary).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To be fair on the shops and girls, other businesses charge a fee if cancelation or ‘no show’ happens within 24 hours of booking.

For example, restaurants, done dentists and chiropractors.

You should read the terms of booking a table at The Malays restaurant in Darling Harbour, for example.

You must leave your credit card details and click a box accepting their terms or you won’t get a booking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Wow, you did cancel the booking so all is fine, "that should be that"? It'd be OK with you if the shop cancels YOUR booking at the last minute? Or if you show up for your booking, the shop says, "Sorry, know you had a booking with Ms. A, but somebody walked in, asked for her, so she's busy. Pick an alternate, try later, or try another day... And wait, it's not YOU who might lose MONEY in that case... just a bit of time. So your time, with your attitude, is valueless... Mine, and hers, are not.

Really hate to see the shops take the airlines' path, overbooking, just to be covered for the no-shows or the last minute cancellations.

Yes, I've had to cancel at the last minute. I messaged the shop, and, if I had the girl's contact, also messaged her. Some I've known, once it was a first time. In all cases, they were gracious which I certainly APPRECIATED, but I certainly would have understood if they were not. Yes, MAYBE the gap might be filled, maybe it would have always been open without your booking, but maybe it WAS money lost. Who's to know, but personally, I can see the shop's point.

I expect them to keep my booking, they expect me to show. 2 sides, same coin.

Reading the forum, I'd say more punters complain about bookings not being honored than those that complain that they were scolded when they couldn't make one. You want to take your businesses elsewhere, up to you. Myself, I apologized, not only messaging, but the next time I visited the shop, both to the shop and the provider (and with one long time regular, she was tipped as compensation for the no-show even though she said it was not necessary).
    Btw this booking I canceled 40-45m before hand.
    I'll know when I'm going to be late or I can't make my booking at least 30m out. I also run a business so i can comprehend no shows, hence I give the courtesy of actually advising the cancelation.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Not overstating it, my track record for cancellations is probably right up there with the best customers at every establishment I have frequented.

I can be proud of this because when I make a booking, I tend to be extremely meticulous with my planning. I check and double check all my meeting times. I take into account the current situation at my workplace; if it's during a period when I'm likely to be called upon out of the blue, like near project deployment or at a crucial point during a project, I do not even try to get a punt in. I tend to punt more during the "build" phase, when there are likely to be less meetings and most people are just doing their things.

Or outside of work, if I wasn't 100% sure that I would be free and alone for at least 2 hours, I wouldn't even make a booking.

Sure, sometimes I get caught out with the odd last minute meeting or what not, but I've managed to handle those by pushing the meeting out, for example. Perfectly understandable to the person calling the meeting because of the short notice. When I've made the booking, me honouring it is as important as anything else except maybe the threat of me losing my job or my wife, lol...

All this, I do it out of respect to the service provider. I firmly believe in the saying "do not do unto others what you do not want done unto you".

Cancelled booking is the worst that can happen for a shop, especially for In/Outcall service. Time is money, the time slot might not be filled at short notice, it’s not like a noodle shop where customers are waiting on the queue outside the door, so all tables will be taken straightaway. For In/Outcall, they don’t just lose income for the time slot, they have to pay room rent too…

I have only canceled a booking once as I was stuck on a train in the middle between stations, couldn’t even get alternative transport. I called the shop and they were very understanding, they said it’s ok because they knew, as quite a few bookings were canceled on that day.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This.

I treat my punt bookings like job interviews. I'm like Denzel Washington in Equalizer 3, I do a little stop watch thing on my wrist watch to time my sub trips yes I'm that precise.

Don't make the booking unless you are 200% sure you can make it. Factor in all logistics variables: detour to ATM to get cash out, traffic condition etc.

Sometimes I feel a bit tired late night but since the booking is already made I'd still attend because an agreement was made.

If you do fuck up (i.e. being late for whatever reason), try to make amends with shop/agents by still showing up, apologising and asking if you could see a different girl that is available instead.

Hah I often secretly wish the agents/shops doing a last minute cancellation on me as I can always visit the booked girl next time yet I get a descent discount to pick another girl.

Another thing to remember is you are there for the WL, not the receptionist.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not overstating it, my track record for cancellations is probably right up there with the best customers at every establishment I have frequented.

I can be proud of this because when I make a booking, I tend to be extremely meticulous with my planning. I check and double check all my meeting times. I take into account the current situation at my workplace; if it's during a period when I'm likely to be called upon out of the blue, like near project deployment or at a crucial point during a project, I do not even try to get a punt in. I tend to punt more during the "build" phase, when there are likely to be less meetings and most people are just doing their things.

Or outside of work, if I wasn't 100% sure that I would be free and alone for at least 2 hours, I wouldn't even make a booking.

Sure, sometimes I get caught out with the odd last minute meeting or what not, but I've managed to handle those by pushing the meeting out, for example. Perfectly understandable to the person calling the meeting because of the short notice. When I've made the booking, me honouring it is as important as anything else except maybe the threat of me losing my job or my wife, lol...

All this, I do it out of respect to the service provider. I firmly believe in the saying "do not do unto others what you do not want done unto you".

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiandaddy View Post
    Btw this booking I canceled 40-45m before hand.
    I'll know when I'm going to be late or I can't make my booking at least 30m out. I also run a business so i can comprehend no shows, hence I give the courtesy of actually advising the cancelation.
    Certainly cancelling IS better than a no-show, provides a bit of a heads up. And a 45 minute advisement is better than nothing. Still, as wilisno points out, that slot might not be filled by a walk-in or a last minute call. Very real potential of lost income for both the girl and the shop. I doubt a shop keeps a list of standbys so that they can call and advise a punter of a cancellation. If you can comprehend the ramifications of a no-show, seems reasonable to think you'd also understand the ramifications of a last (well 45) minute cancellation.

Myself, I've had to cancel 3 times. 1 due to a positive Covid test, sent a message to the girl the night before, though, based on her response, she hadn't read until the morning a couple of hours before the booking. Likewise, another notification sent the night before for a late morning booking, and, again, based on her response, she hadn't read until an hour before. Worst case, I was literally on my way, 30 minutes out, when I was notified of a critical situation that I had to handle. Messaged the shop, quickly acknowledged. In all cases, they were gracious (2 regulars, the last a first time shop+girl). But like I said, I wouldn't take offense if they hadn't been. It is BUSINESS, and like an airline seat, if not sold, it's lost income once the time has passed. Seems a businessman would understand that and understand the pressure of keeping the cash flowing, both for himself and his employees.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve run late for one hour bookings a few times over the years. In each case I called and said I will be there and will pay the full price but only stay to the end of the hour I booked.

For example, when I was 20 minutes late, I paid for the hour and she stopped the session 40 minutes later because she had other bookings.

Fair is fair. You take a worker’s time and it’s up to you to ensure you use it or lose it.

This works well when you’re a regular and they know and trust you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

Bro, you sound like a methodical PRINCE2 type of punter, everything in its place sequentially flowing like a waterfall. Have you considered AGILE punting with sprints, huddles, scrums and a bit of lean thrown in etc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This industry is full of flaky fucks who think they can just not show for their appointments, of course shops are short with people who change their plans, don't take it personal.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Bro, you sound like a methodical PRINCE2 type of punter, everything in its place sequentially flowing like a waterfall. Have you considered AGILE punting with sprints, huddles, scrums and a bit of lean thrown in etc
    Hahah, dayum, a fellow IT fella. You must be a PM, lol...

Nah, Agile is no good for the bank account. It's all about "velocity", do everything in short "sprints". I think I'll end up being on the streets in a year, lol...

Banned
    They’re all easy till they shaft you once.

Then I don’t go back.

A business I was once a regular at, the girls wondered why I stopped going. I’ve made sure they know why. That it was a receptionist’s idea to bait and switch after I had already paid for a one on one two hour session.

A shops over eagerness to promote a double act and then push it onto a customer is not the way you do things. No review. In fact thinking about it I could well write a bad review. Classic case of blowback. Just as easy to relive a bad memory as a good one and write about it. Time will tell.

Let’s see, since that event in January I’ve been to 8 other premises plus had 2 privates. Now that money could have stayed where it used to go. There was no need to stray, they had a good selection and I had my routine.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    St Peter’s massage is probably the easiest to deal with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by adventurerjp View Post
    St Peter’s massage is probably the easiest to deal with.
    And she provides some amazing service haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The guy with glasses from N5M, really looks after his valued customers and is friendly.
    And some of the guys at ginza, top blokes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast