Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Golden Lotus

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Golden Lotus

Dropped into GL Aspley and met by a pretty Vietnamese girl V*******. That's where the good part ends...

I walked in and wanted to go for 1 hr but am told she will only do 45 minutes. Wtf I always do 1h. I'm there and don't like to argue so accept 45 minutes.

Immediately we get inside the room I'm asked what extras I want. This is a massive red flag for me. The only time I find girls ask about extras before your clothes are off it turns out to be shit and rushed.

I tell her we will see.
    After around 15 - 20 minutes of a average massage I'm asked to flip. Because of her attitude I just go with hj , I'm told finished.

All up paid for 45 minutes and massaged for 30. Finished 15 minutes early.

A shame I was starting to visit here regularly and this was my first bad experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've stopped going to this place.

Extremely overpriced (Cin** from Colu****) wanted I think it was 150 or 200 for a NHJ the other week.

She was nice enough but jeeeeeez.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

VfromV Again

Hi there,

It’s me VfromV - Drama Queen here.
    It’s been long time and here I am again. I am here not to defending myself but in a very cooperative attitude.

You said like you come to GLM offen and now you gives a red flag about me but I think you are doing a fake review.

1/ if you are just a walk-in to our shop in a beautiful day and I can’t take you for an hour and that is a red flag for you, let me clear this: Sometimes we are busy, sometimes we are quiet, you must pop in when we are booked and that’s why I said I only can do 45mins because we have booking coming. In this case, we always explained to customer. So this is should be a green flag not red flag.

2/ I work at GLM for long time and I don’t hide that, I am not building a fake reputation here. I am real and genius. I used to work at take away shop and get paid $11 per hour and never complaint, so I know how hard to make money and I appreciate every coin I make and I understand everyone work hard for their money, I don’t try to steal anyone money. And I can be confident that I am most friendly person in the world. I never show any attitude to anyone. I provide a very personal services, I know that and I always try my best to make an easy environment to work. I know not everyone likes me because this is personal service so sometimes you have connections with some people, sometimes you don’t. You might not like me and I understand but I don’t show attitude with anyone. I can’t survive this long if I just think about money or showing attitude to customer.

3/ to be honest, I do finish early sometimes when we have booking coming and we are running out of time, but never more than 5mins early, so please DM me your day and time arrive the shop, we have camera and we can check, I will refund fully money you paid and then we all can move on. If it’s my fault, I should take responsibility, not affecting to my friends at GLM.

4/ Your name already said it all, you are into Thai girl, so next time, let make life easier by: choose the lady you like. All the shop are welcome for you to see the lady and choose before your session start. Here we always have choice and of course, you want your money worth.

5/ please next time same situation happen, to anyone, just talk to the lady, it’s 2024, it’s not new industry and new problem. We should get what we paid for and what you think it’s fair.

Gentlemen, again, please don’t stop visiting GLM. Not have to see me but we have all lovely ladies here. Relax and enjoy life. Life is too short to let this review stop you enjoying your life 🤣🤣🤣.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VfromV View Post
    Hi there,

It’s been long time and here I am again. I am here not to defending myself but in a very cooperative attitude.

You said like you come to GLM offen and now you gives a red flag about me but I think you are doing a fake review.

1/ if you are just a walk-in to our shop in a beautiful day and I can’t take you for an hour and that is a red flag for you, let me clear this: Sometimes we are busy, sometimes we are quiet, you must pop in when we are booked and that’s why I said I only can do 45mins because we have booking coming. In this case, we always explained to customer. So this is should be a green flag not red flag.

2/ I work at GLM for long time and I don’t hide that, I am not building a fake reputation here. I am real and genius. I used to work at take away shop and get paid $11 per hour and never complaint, so I know how hard to make money and I appreciate every coin I make and I understand everyone work hard for their money, I don’t try to steal anyone money. And I can be confident that I am most friendly person in the world. I never show any attitude to anyone. I provide a very personal services, I know that and I always try my best to make an easy environment to work. I know not everyone likes me because this is personal service so sometimes you have connections with some people, sometimes you don’t. You might not like me and I understand but I don’t show attitude with anyone. I can’t survive this long if I just think about money or showing attitude to customer.

3/ to be honest, I do finish early sometimes when we have booking coming and we are running out of time, but never more than 5mins early, so please DM me your day and time arrive the shop, we have camera and we can check, I will refund fully money you paid and then we all can move on. If it’s my fault, I should take responsibility, not affecting to my friends at GLM.

4/ Your name already said it all, you are into Thai girl, so next time, let make life easier by: choose the lady you like. All the shop are welcome for you to see the lady and choose before your session start. Here we always have choice and of course, you want your money worth.

5/ please next time same situation happen, to anyone, just talk to the lady, it’s 2024, it’s not new industry and new problem. We should get what we paid for and what you think it’s fair.

Gentlemen, again, please don’t stop visiting GLM. Not have to see me but we have all lovely ladies here. Relax and enjoy life. Life is too short to let this review stop you enjoying your life 藍藍藍.
    Hi VfromV, I think he was talking about the other VfromV......whose name is a bit longer......represented by a respective number of stars.
    Don't worry, we won't stop visiting you because someone wrote a review about another girl ;=)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

VFromV

God bless me, Amen 😆😆😆😆

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by VfromV View Post
    Hi there,

Gentlemen, again, please don’t stop visiting GLM. Not have to see me but we have all lovely ladies here. Relax and enjoy life. Life is too short to let this review stop you enjoying your life 🤣🤣🤣.
    Hey VfromV
    Firstly as MrFlowers said it's the other VfromV I was referring too. I've been told that you are very sweet and being recomended to come see you.

Yes while I have a preference for Thai ladies one of the things I've found at GL is the nice mix of nationalies there and yes I've seen 2 other Vietnamese ladies at your shop and both were nice as well as the Thai Ladies.
    Unfortunately this one not so much hence my review.
    The lady told me they weren't busy at the time so no Idea why she wouldn't take me for 1hr and only 45 minutes.

The red flag was being asked for extras before the massage began. Nothing to do with the short time which I had already agreed to.

I have no issue with the shop and like you encourage my fellow punters to continue to visit and if you haven't go try.
    Hope to see you soon V****N
    You sound like a lot of fun and an honest lady.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can someone clear my doubts.....What is the name of the lady with manlike voice that appears to be the dishonest ladyboy?. Could it be this V?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    Can someone clear my doubts.....What is the name of the lady with manlike voice that appears to be the dishonest ladyboy?. Could it be this V?
    The only name i know at this joint that ticks both boxes, dishonest and ladyboy, is natasha.
    Miata

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Natasha from Phil, but there may be others too, an old ML who used to work there told me at one point they a "few" so I am careful there now lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nervous View Post
    Natasha from Phil, but there may be others too, an old ML who used to work there told me at one point they a "few" so I am careful there now lol.
    I went there only once and never again. Pity for them as I live so close and would have been a regular punter. Business owners work so hard to bring up an establishment little by little while people like these bring it down in one blow.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nervous View Post
    and therein lies the problem, rather than being careful i've stopped going there altogether. perfectly fine to employ as many ladyboys as they like but imho not being open about it is bad for business
    Miata

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    Perfectly fine to employ as many ladyboys as they like but imho not being open about it is bad for business
    Exactly.
    If you employ LBs or transgenders, advertise them as what they are.
    As mentioned before, if I ever end up in a situation where I find that the 'L' in ML was a lie, there will be hell to pay.
    Regarding GL, there are a few ladies whom I like and have seen repeatedly.
    However, when I want to make a booking with one of them and they are not available during my window of opportunity, I am very reluctant to follow the usual suggestion "....you can try other lady" - precisely because of the LB rumours at that shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good decision or you will end up with therapy for the rest of your life lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good decision or you will end up with therapy for the rest of your life lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am normally a very peaceful guy, but in this case it would be the other person who would end up needing therapy of some sorts....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Finally a thread with long posts. Rejoice.
    If it was an isolated incident I would write it off as a bad punt and not post

I recently had a bad punt with a Victor*a at a different shop.
    Just thought my experience was a one off.
    Checked this thread and realised it could be the same girl. Clarified through my sources that the Victori* i saw at a different shop, is the same as the V*ctoria from Lotus mentioned earlier. It was. So fuck her.
    Modus Operandi is the same. I had booked an hour and she started tugging like she had an uber waiting at the halfway mark. She is attractive fo sure, but the attitude was not.

Spread my love at the 40 minute mark and shes trying to boot me out the door. I said listen sister, i got another 20. She made some excuse that someone else had booked room now to try and get me out. I said well, i will give him a hj but i aint doing a blowjob or fs on my first day here. She wasnt amused.

After 5 minutes arguing I thought I would leave. I know the manager at Lotus, but not the shop i saw Vic*oria at . Hopefully the manager of Lotus reads this and does something. Ive had nothing but great experiences at Aspley and Morningside before this. One rotten apple can spoil a bunch.

If I ever end up in a shop and see that this *ictoria is up, I will tell her to politely fuck off. I would rather one of you fuckers toss me off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Finally a thread with long posts. Rejoice.
    If it was an isolated incident I would write it off as a bad punt and not post

I recently had a bad punt with a Victor*a at a different shop.
    Just thought my experience was a one off.
    Checked this thread and realised it could be the same girl. Clarified through my sources that the Victori* i saw at a different shop, is the same as the V*ctoria from Lotus mentioned earlier. It was. So fuck her.
    Modus Operandi is the same. I had booked an hour and she started tugging like she had an uber waiting at the halfway mark. She is attractive fo sure, but the attitude was not.

Spread my love at the 40 minute mark and shes trying to boot me out the door. I said listen sister, i got another 20. She made some excuse that someone else had booked room now to try and get me out. I said well, i will give him a hj but i aint doing a blowjob or fs on my first day here. She wasnt amused.

After 5 minutes arguing I thought I would leave. I know the manager at Lotus, but not the shop i saw Vic*oria at . Hopefully the manager of Lotus reads this and does something. Ive had nothing but great experiences at Aspley and Morningside before this. One rotten apple can spoil a bunch.

If I ever end up in a shop and see that this *ictoria is up, I will tell her to politely fuck off. I would rather one of you fuckers toss me off.

Why not mention the name of that shop?

Btw, I've also noticed that there is a relatively new A...a from V at GL - and also at Rejuvenate; been wondering if that's the same girl, too. Haven't had the chance of seeing her (or one of them?) at either place yet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Why not mention the name of that shop?

Btw, I've also noticed that there is a relatively new A...a from V at GL - and also at Rejuvenate; been wondering if that's the same girl, too. Haven't had the chance of seeing her (or one of them?) at either place yet.
    A**** is different girl and one of the two Vietnamese ladies I found very nice and would see again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thai Me Up View Post
    A**** is different girl and one of the two Vietnamese ladies I found very nice and would see again.
    Sure, but that wasn't the question....
    Was wondering whether AfromV at GL and AfromV at Rejuvenate are the same girl. Name popped up on both rosters at about the same time.
    But I see how my post could be misunderstood.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Sure, but that wasn't the question....
    Was wondering whether AfromV at GL and AfromV at Rejuvenate are the same girl. Name popped up on both rosters at about the same time.
    But I see how my post could be misunderstood.
    Got you.
    I believe she is the same girl yes, but I've only seen her the once at GL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

VfromV

Now I feel bad, I feel like I am ruining someone else business.
    I have been working for GLM so long and only GLM because in my experience, GL is a great environment to work. Nice boss, nice girls to work with.
    I am not defending for Vic but to be honest, to clear this up. I think Thai_Me_Up should private message to our manager so that she can recheck the camera to make sure about this incident. Vic is new in this industry, her English is very poor so maybe there are some misunderstood??

Yes, our shop has LB to work so please don’t be shy to mention you like/not like when you make the booking, we have no problem with that at all. To us, we respect and treat everyone the same value no more no less. And we want to make sure you are happy to visit us again, so there shouldn’t be any problems to try our best to accommodate you guys.

And As I said, this is very personal service, no one is more beautiful than anyone. If you get along with ML, she would be like chocolate and if you don’t, she becomes a broken machine in your garage. So it’s hard to say who is good or who is not good. It’s all about the connection you have with the lady, if you don’t have good connection with VFromV, we have ABC from DEF so don’t give up just yet. If you see all the lady till there is no letter left in the alphabet, come back to see VfromV then🤣. I think we are here to go to a win-win solution so please, Thai_Me_Up, Message our manager to sort this thing out. That’s the best way to support your local business ☺️.

Cheers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast