Quote Originally Posted by VfromV View Post
Thai_Me_Up, Message our manager to sort this thing out. That’s the best way to support your local business ☺️.

Cheers
Totally agree there!
Guys, when you run into problems with a shop or ML, it's worthwhile to contact the manager first - before writing an unfavourable review, in particular when you think the shop is not bad in general. Owners/managers can only address problems they're aware of. Constructive criticism and suggestions for solutions will help to improve things.
Only if the manager is dismissive or not interested in what you have to say, you can't find an amicable solution etc. should you resort to naming and shaming the place, IMHO.

Rg. ladyboys and the likes: I look at GL's daily rosters on a regular basis, and I have never seen a ML advertised as LB. Just typically female names with country of origin. So there is some lack of transparency here, or even a degree of deliberate deception. It can't be expected that I point out that I don't want to see LBs and other gender-confused individuals with each booking I make. And I can't stress this enough, if I ever find out that I have been deceived about a 'ML's' true gender, things will get very ugly.

Rg. names/aliases: MLs and shop owners may not like that we gossip about them here, but it's a fact of life, and you better work out how to use it to your advantage. For obvious reasons we mostly try to obscure names to some degree, so maybe be aware that there can and will be misunderstandings and confusions, if you do not choose aliases that are quite different from each other, in particular when originating from the same country. There is a shop (not GL) that has a Yuki, Suki, Yuli and Yumi on the roster....

Rg. VicfromV: I don't know the lady, but with hundreds of MLs to choose from in Brisbane, I won't risk visiting someone who has now been credibly accused twice of rushing service and cutting time short. And no, being new and having poor command of English (another reason not to see her) is not an excuse. This either shows poor attitude, poor training, or both. Again, be aware that we gossip here, and every unsatisfied customer can turn out to be a multiplier - as could of course satisfied customers...

My constructive criticism for today....