Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Golden Lotus

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VfromV View Post
    Thai_Me_Up, Message our manager to sort this thing out. That’s the best way to support your local business ☺️.

Cheers
    Totally agree there!
    Guys, when you run into problems with a shop or ML, it's worthwhile to contact the manager first - before writing an unfavourable review, in particular when you think the shop is not bad in general. Owners/managers can only address problems they're aware of. Constructive criticism and suggestions for solutions will help to improve things.
    Only if the manager is dismissive or not interested in what you have to say, you can't find an amicable solution etc. should you resort to naming and shaming the place, IMHO.

Rg. ladyboys and the likes: I look at GL's daily rosters on a regular basis, and I have never seen a ML advertised as LB. Just typically female names with country of origin. So there is some lack of transparency here, or even a degree of deliberate deception. It can't be expected that I point out that I don't want to see LBs and other gender-confused individuals with each booking I make. And I can't stress this enough, if I ever find out that I have been deceived about a 'ML's' true gender, things will get very ugly.

Rg. names/aliases: MLs and shop owners may not like that we gossip about them here, but it's a fact of life, and you better work out how to use it to your advantage. For obvious reasons we mostly try to obscure names to some degree, so maybe be aware that there can and will be misunderstandings and confusions, if you do not choose aliases that are quite different from each other, in particular when originating from the same country. There is a shop (not GL) that has a Yuki, Suki, Yuli and Yumi on the roster....

Rg. VicfromV: I don't know the lady, but with hundreds of MLs to choose from in Brisbane, I won't risk visiting someone who has now been credibly accused twice of rushing service and cutting time short. And no, being new and having poor command of English (another reason not to see her) is not an excuse. This either shows poor attitude, poor training, or both. Again, be aware that we gossip here, and every unsatisfied customer can turn out to be a multiplier - as could of course satisfied customers...

My constructive criticism for today....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Totally agree there!
    Guys, when you run into problems with a shop or ML, it's worthwhile to contact the manager first - before writing an unfavourable review, in particular when you think the shop is not bad in general. Owners/managers can only address problems they're aware of. Constructive criticism and suggestions for solutions will help to improve things.
    Only if the manager is dismissive or not interested in what you have to say, you can't find an amicable solution etc. should you resort to naming and shaming the place, IMHO.

Thanks for that update
    Good advice
    Easy to improve ad talk to my staff
    Best Practice can apply
    VFlowers
    I will talk to any customer in confidence about any problems they have

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am not defending for Vic but to be honest, to clear this up. I think Thai_Me_Up should private message to our manager so that she can recheck the camera to make sure about this incident. Vic is new in this industry, her English is very poor so maybe there are some misunderstood??
    Thanks VfromV. You can spank my bottom anytime.
    How can the other guy message the manager without another lady running interference? There have been cases of an ml deleting a complaining text to the shop number if it was about her.
    As for Vic, when people book for an hour, they expect an hour.
    Sometimes you get the massage only customer. Luck of the draw.
    If a guy feels cheated of his time, even if service ok, he wont come back.
    I understand the business, if i finish early, i often leave early, but its my choice.
    Sometimes i enjoy the company so much, i stay as long as possible lol
    The lady just wants to get the next walk in asap, but getting returning customers through bookings is more important

Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Rg. ladyboys and the likes: I look at GL's daily rosters on a regular basis, and I have never seen a ML advertised as LB. Just typically female names with country of origin. So there is some lack of transparency here, or even a degree of deliberate deception. It can't be expected that I point out that I don't want to see LBs and other gender-confused individuals with each booking I make. And I can't stress this enough, if I ever find out that I have been deceived about a 'ML's' true gender, things will get very ugly.
    We have had this dance before, but this is a you problem. Address with shop before you visit ie Do you have any ladyboys working at this shop?
    I understand your point of view though. You wanted a car and got a boat instead.
    There are solutions here. Maybe the shops should be more transparent, but I know of several cases where the shop owner/manager was totally unaware. Others just want to truly live as females and in the eyes of the law in this country are now legally females. Many customers see these ladies and are totally unaware and fully satisfied.
    The cross dressers or those in the process of changing, well maybe a different story.
    I just feel empathy if i were in this situation and while i wouldnt go nuts, i would be more careful in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Herpetology View Post
    Totally agree there!
    Guys, when you run into problems with a shop or ML, it's worthwhile to contact the manager first - before writing an unfavourable review, in particular when you think the shop is not bad in general. Owners/managers can only address problems they're aware of.
    Managers arent operating 24/7. Hopefully.
    How can customers direct enquiries to managers without other mls or the relevant ml being aware?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    We have had this dance before, but this is a you problem. Address with shop before you visit ie Do you have any ladyboys working at this shop?
    I understand your point of view though. You wanted a car and got a boat instead.
    There are solutions here. Maybe the shops should be more transparent, but I know of several cases where the shop owner/manager was totally unaware. Others just want to truly live as females and in the eyes of the law in this country are now legally females. Many customers see these ladies and are totally unaware and fully satisfied.
    The cross dressers or those in the process of changing, well maybe a different story.
    I just feel empathy if i were in this situation and while i wouldnt go nuts, i would be more careful in future.
    I don't think this is a 'ME' problem; I just lack political correctness and am quite vocal about it. I would dare to guess that the majority of punters would not like that kind of surprise and deception either.
    My bodily autonomy includes my conscious selection of whom and what biological genders I allow into my closest physical space, and IMHO violating that autonomy constitutes physical and potentially sexual assault, and I would act accordingly.
    And despite of what main stream media and the woke folks are trying to have us believe, the vast majority of people are still 100% straight, and the gender-confusion is in reality a total minority issue. So no, I don't think I have to advertise my uncompromising straightness with each massage shop booking I place, THEY have to be forthcoming about the service providers they use - at the very latest at the time of booking, as in 'We can book you in but would like to make you aware of....'.
    That some customers receive services from such individuals and end up unaware and satisfied, is no excuse. It's akin to someone ordering a vegetarian hamburger at a restaurant, and the chef slipping some ground beef into the patty, and then thinking it's ok if the customer doesn't notice, eats and enjoys it....

Managers arent operating 24/7. Hopefully.
    How can customers direct enquiries to managers without other mls or the relevant ml being aware?
    It is any manager's/shop owner's responsibility to ensure they can be contacted for customer feedback and conflict resolution. If they don't make themselves available for such matters, they can't complain when people go public. I personally phone or text the shop that I have something I want to discuss with the manager/owner. If I meet any resistance, I tell them they can either have the manager/owner contact me to discuss my issue, or they will be able to read about it here. Usually that works for me.
    If you want to avoid detection, use a different phone number, and wait a day or two.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    And despite of what main stream media and the woke folks are trying to have us believe, the vast majority of people are still 100% straight, and the gender-confusion is in reality a total minority issue. So no, I don't think I have to advertise my uncompromising straightness with each massage shop booking I place, THEY have to be forthcoming about the service providers they use - at the very latest at the time of booking, as in 'We can book you in but would like to make you aware of....'.
    No ladyboy or cross dresser just whips out their dick before making sure the guy is on board. They dont want to get bashed. Which unfortunately happens all the time. Ive asked many an ml if they are a ladyboy. Sometimes in jest. If said in jest, you may find out quicker if you have doubt. Always best to sort out issues before you are on the table.
    Look at the hands and feet. No surgery for that. Adams Apple.
    Many a ladyboy say they are on their period if they are worried about a customer. They dont want to get bashed. They just want to live their life. You can argue their issues that got them to where they are in life.
    100% straight to 100% the other end, its a big line. You may be the straightest guy on planet earth, but sexuality is a broad spectrum. Especially for younger folk. They have no historical inhibitions or repressions forced upon them by state or church

Like I said some shops are unaware. They often hire based on a photo to fill a roster spot.
    Many shop owners are sympathetic to the issues involved.
    Ladyboys are a substantial number in thailand.

Yes its on owners, but its also on customers with an issue, to identify to prevent unnecessary incidents.
    Ladyboys, cross dressers, trans in all forms are part of the sex industry whether you like it or not.
    Its often the only way for them to make money. You ever work in an office with someone transitioning? Its brutal.

It is up to you to do your due diligence and ensure you dont react badly. Thats not productive for anyone. The few times it has happened to me, I just brushed it off and took my hj or not and learned from the experience. Some are utterly convincing, others obvious in hindsight. Im not gonna worry about a “guy” touching my dick. The person that has touched my dick the most is me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No ladyboy or cross dresser just whips out their dick before making sure the guy is on board. They dont want to get bashed. Which unfortunately happens all the time. Ive asked many an ml if they are a ladyboy. Sometimes in jest. If said in jest, you may find out quicker if you have doubt. Always best to sort out issues before you are on the table.
    Look at the hands and feet. No surgery for that. Adams Apple.
    Many a ladyboy say they are on their period if they are worried about a customer. They dont want to get bashed. They just want to live their life. You can argue their issues that got them to where they are in life.
    100% straight to 100% the other end, its a big line. You may be the straightest guy on planet earth, but sexuality is a broad spectrum. Especially for younger folk. They have no historical inhibitions or repressions forced upon them by state or church

Like I said some shops are unaware. They often hire based on a photo to fill a roster spot.
    Many shop owners are sympathetic to the issues involved.
    Ladyboys are a substantial number in thailand.

Yes its on owners, but its also on customers with an issue, to identify to prevent unnecessary incidents.
    Ladyboys, cross dressers, trans in all forms are part of the sex industry whether you like it or not.
    Its often the only way for them to make money. You ever work in an office with someone transitioning? Its brutal.

It is up to you to do your due diligence and ensure you dont react badly. Thats not productive for anyone. The few times it has happened to me, I just brushed it off and took my hj or not and learned from the experience. Some are utterly convincing, others obvious in hindsight. Im not gonna worry about a “guy” touching my dick. The person that has touched my dick the most is me.
    Well, it will seem that we simply have to agree to disagree on this issue.
    Other than that I mostly agree with your posts.
    Folks at GL are obviously aware of their LB(s), and yet they don't advertise accordingly.
    The LB issue is one of the reasons I usually stay clear of Thai and Pinay MLs/shops.
    I usually stick with MLs of Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean, Japanese or Vietnamese origin, where with regard to gender identity normally more conservative views are being held...or with regard to China - the culture I know best - openly frowned upon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Now I feel bad, I feel like I am ruining someone else business.
    I have been working for GLM so long and only GLM because in my experience, GL is a great environment to work. Nice boss, nice girls to work with.
    I am not defending for Vic but to be honest, to clear this up. I think Thai_Me_Up should private message to our manager so that she can recheck the camera to make sure about this incident. Vic is new in this industry, her English is very poor so maybe there are some misunderstood??

Yes, our shop has LB to work so please don’t be shy to mention you like/not like when you make the booking, we have no problem with that at all. To us, we respect and treat everyone the same value no more no less. And we want to make sure you are happy to visit us again, so there shouldn’t be any problems to try our best to accommodate you guys.

And As I said, this is very personal service, no one is more beautiful than anyone. If you get along with ML, she would be like chocolate and if you don’t, she becomes a broken machine in your garage. So it’s hard to say who is good or who is not good. It’s all about the connection you have with the lady, if you don’t have good connection with VFromV, we have ABC from DEF so don’t give up just yet. If you see all the lady till there is no letter left in the alphabet, come back to see VfromV then🤣. I think we are here to go to a win-win solution so please, Thai_Me_Up, Message our manager to sort this thing out. That’s the best way to support your local business ☺️.

Cheers
    VfromV can you please name the ladyboy for our knowledge please?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Now I feel bad, I feel like I am ruining someone else business.
    I have been working for GLM so long and only GLM because in my experience, GL is a great environment to work. Nice boss, nice girls to work with.

Yes, our shop has LB to work so please don’t be shy to mention you like/not like when you make the booking, we have no problem with that at all. To us, we respect and treat everyone the same value no more no less. And we want to make sure you are happy to visit us again, so there shouldn’t be any problems to try our best to accommodate you guys.

And As I said, this is very personal service, no one is more beautiful than anyone. If you get along with ML, she would be like chocolate and if you don’t, she becomes a broken machine in your garage. So it’s hard to say who is good or who is not good. It’s all about the connection you have with the lady, if you don’t have good connection with VFromV, we have ABC from DEF so don’t give up just yet. If you see all the lady till there is no letter left in the alphabet, come back to see VfromV then🤣. I think we are here to go to a win-win solution so please, Thai_Me_Up, Message our manager to sort this thing out. That’s the best way to support your local business ☺️.

Cheers
    Hey VfromV
    Thank you for posting on the forum. Always wonderful to hear from the ladies we see and love.
    I've thought about your suggestion of complaining to the shop owner but will leave my post up about Vic from V cheating customers on their time.
    How do I private message the owner anyway?

I do agree that Vic from V has poor English but not that she is new to the industry. If so, she has been taught very well on how to turn customers over quickly to be available to take the next one. Forgetting that if you treat every customer well they are likely to return and you get regular customers coming back to them and the shop.

I don't think it is acceptable for Vic from V to ask for the extra first either, then cut off time and finish 15 minutes early.
    Do you think customers will want to come back if she continues to do that? For me, I will go back because apart from her I've only had good experiences with Golden Lotus.
    The post was to suggest to other customers to avoid her and meet the other cute girls instead.
    Take it from me and others who have private messaged me that Vic from V is cheating your valuable customers.
    I and others will continue coming here as it's a good shop, just one girl doing the wrong thing.

To be balanced I'd add that the lady I saw on my last visit, Al*** from V was amazing and I will return to see her as well as the others ladies from V and also the Thai ladies.
    I'm yet to try any of the SA ladies..Any recommendations?

Challenge accepted ☺️
    I will take you up on your suggestion to come see ABC from DEF 😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen Cin** and Sab**** from SA.

Both fairly attractive but Cin** is extremely expensive. I believe it was 3 pine for NHJ and 4 for a BS.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Thai_Me_Up,

I am not sure if you are really talking about Vic or you are mistaken with someone else. As so far I see, Vic is attractive and lovely lady. She always does her best. When we work together, I never seen she finished early once, ( because she is new and I have to keep an eyes on her. We all keep an eyes on new staff to make sure they are doing the right thing). She also has regular to see her everyweek so I don’t think she is a type “attitude girl”. Best guess, maybe you guys both stepped on the wrong foot on that day? I think we all have to listen to both side stories. And in this case, Vic doesn’t have a chance to defend herself at all. I can see another guy who complained about Vic said that same story same attitude. Definitely fake reviews, I can bet money on it.

Thai_Me_Up, you just text to Golden Lotus Massage said you want to talk to the manager about Vic and our manager will get back to you straight away. Don’t worry that some girls might delete the message as my manager has the shop phone 24hours.

About LB, I respect all ladies I work with, to me, she is no different to the rest of us ( I did double with her and I even doubted myself if she is really LB) but I understand if you guys feel different so please, text to the shop and we will arrange the best for you.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And in this case, Vic doesn’t have a chance to defend herself at all. I can see another guy who complained about Vic said that same story same attitude. Definitely fake reviews, I can bet money on it.
    That would be me. How much do you want to bet?

You brought up that she doesnt have a chance to defend herself. You are doing that.

If you are friends, which I highly suspect, i admire that you defend her, but you arent in the room with her or there when she does what she does. At least to me and the other guy. Maybe she is wonderful with everyone else. I have no idea.

Do you really want me to bring up the other shop it happened at? You also work there. She did 3 shifts there this week, you did one.

I was going to let this rest, but calling me a liar, well lets just say i disagree.

Cutting short a punters time is a cardinal sin. So is trying to strong arm a customer into a shorter booking so you can skip the queue to be next massage lady up. That kind of greedy attitude is obvious to all.

Have great day at the Morningside

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That would be me. How much do you want to bet?

You brought up that she doesnt have a chance to defend herself. You are doing that.

If you are friends, which I highly suspect, i admire that you defend her, but you arent in the room with her or there when she does what she does. At least to me and the other guy. Maybe she is wonderful with everyone else. I have no idea.

Do you really want me to bring up the other shop it happened at? You also work there. She did 3 shifts there this week, you did one.

I was going to let this rest, but calling me a liar, well lets just say i disagree.

Cutting short a punters time is a cardinal sin. So is trying to strong arm a customer into a shorter booking so you can skip the queue to be next massage lady up. That kind of greedy attitude is obvious to all.

Have great day at the Morningside
    To add to this....All MLs/shop owners who feel they have been wronged by unfavourable reviews here DO have a chance to defend themselves. They only need to do what VvFromV has done, i.e. sign up here and tell us their version of the story.
    As I wrote before, this forum exists and won't go away, so use it to your advantage.
    But even more importantly: Have a proper avenue for feedback and conflict resolution. The OP didn't know how to get in contact with the shop owner/manager - which is why this whole thread and subsequent misunderstandings exist.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did not read the full tread but there are plenty of examples of similar situation on other adult forums.
    Best advise is that if you are a services provider, use your professional name as your user.
    Girls normally hide and state they are a punter and then spy on the punter to either bloke the punter or bad mouth the punter if they do not like the review or discussion.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Thai_Me_Up,

I am not sure if you are really talking about Vic or you are mistaken with someone else. As so far I see, Vic is attractive and lovely lady. She always does her best. When we work together, I never seen she finished early once, ( because she is new and I have to keep an eyes on her. We all keep an eyes on new staff to make sure they are doing the right thing). She also has regular to see her everyweek so I don’t think she is a type “attitude girl”. Best guess, maybe you guys both stepped on the wrong foot on that day? I think we all have to listen to both side stories. And in this case, Vic doesn’t have a chance to defend herself at all. I can see another guy who complained about Vic said that same story same attitude. Definitely fake reviews, I can bet money on it.

Thai_Me_Up, you just text to Golden Lotus Massage said you want to talk to the manager about Vic and our manager will get back to you straight away. Don’t worry that some girls might delete the message as my manager has the shop phone 24hours.

About LB, I respect all ladies I work with, to me, she is no different to the rest of us ( I did double with her and I even doubted myself if she is really LB) but I understand if you guys feel different so please, text to the shop and we will arrange the best for you.

Cheers
    My dear VfromV
    Vivian right?
    Nice try but no I'm not confusing Victoria from Vietnam working at Golden Lotus with you or anyone else.
    The fact that you are trying to argue the facts from two independent reviews suggests to me that contacting the manager is a pointless exercise.

Maybe you would be better checking the shop CTV and match that against the booking sheet and I bet you will see that customers book 45 minutes, 1hr etc and leaving 15 - 20 minutes early..
    Can you do that and come back to me and honestly tell me that Victoria and I believe from reports that she isn't the only girl doing this and tell me these are fake reviews?
    Feel free to PM me if you wish to apologise privately rather than in public. Maybe you might want to retrain these girls.

If the manager had any credibility she would ask you to respectfully cease attacking punters whose only crime was making a negative post on the service of what would seem clearly be a very close friend of yours not just a work colleague.

Tell me if my post was on any other girl would you be so determined to try and argue that the post's are fake or would you and your friends laugh about them in the tea room. To use your language I'd be betting you would laugh at them and not defend them as strongly as you have Victoria.
    Or could it be that you VfromV are the owner?

Either way if this is how management of Golden Lotus allow staff to behave then I can only imagine that they have no control of their staff which is evident by them cutting time short.

I am in no way suggesting that you or any girl doesn't have a right of reply. Of course they do and I welcome that but calling people liers is taking the defence too far.

I can't stress enough I wasn't saying Victoria isn't attractive. My opening statement acknowledged she is pretty. Nor am I saying anything bad about the shop. That said I will no longer be coming back to this shop based solely on your constant refusal to accept that Victoria has done the wrong thing at least twice but by my personal messages more than that.
    If you or management don't take this feedback seriously I don't want to try other girls in case this is becoming an acceptable practice.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Viv*** you know you cut time short too. Happened to me last year when I saw you. Sent a message asking for owner to call to give feedback and still waiting for reply... Only want to know positive feedback and not deal with anything else

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This thread is turning into a train wreck for GL. It's conveniently located for me, so I want the shop to be better. Owner take note and

- tell ML's not to post in this forum, it's clearly counter-productive
    - as has already been suggested label your ladyboy(s) as such in your locanto/wechat
    - stop hiring ML's from SA that charge inflated rates for mediocre service

Once done I will visit your shop again and claim a free massage for my consulting services

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miata View Post
    This thread is turning into a train wreck for GL. It's conveniently located for me, so I want the shop to be better. Owner take note and

- tell ML's not to post in this forum, it's clearly counter-productive
    - as has already been suggested label your ladyboy(s) as such in your locanto/wechat
    - stop hiring ML's from SA that charge inflated rates for mediocre service

Once done I will visit your shop again and claim a free massage for my consulting services
    Look, i do not want people to stop going here.
    The thai ladies are wonderful.
    A from Vietnam is too. VfromV was the one time i saw her.
    I dont see the latinas or Jane from fucking Ukraine.

But SOME vietnamese mls have a reputation just slightly better than chinese mls for being money focused.
    At the expense of good customer service. Always the next buck rather than the future ones

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha I've been tempted by Jane from Ukraine. I just want a blonde.

The expensive South Americans, its up to punters to stop paying. That's all there is to it.

When Cin** told me 150 for a NHJ I said 100, she said no, so she got nothing. Lucky I only paid for 30 mins.

I've stopped going because there's just nothing ever on offer beyond a BS.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneSwede View Post
    When Cin** told me 150 for a NHJ I said 100, she said no, so she got nothing.
    This is the attitude that punters in Brisbane need to adopt - it's the reason why value can be found in Sydney. Customers down there don't put up with any shit. I haven't been to Golden Lotus since before covid - sure there are some gems, but generally the shop has always had an attitude problem.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneOptions View Post
    This is the attitude that punters in Brisbane need to adopt - it's the reason why value can be found in Sydney. Customers down there don't put up with any shit. I haven't been to Golden Lotus since before covid - sure there are some gems, but generally the shop has always had an attitude problem.
    Agreed 100% BrisbaneSwede rules.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast