Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Other punting forums?

Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Yes indeed, unfortunately such a familiar pattern - all comments, no substance, recent DOB, short life expectancy... Appreciate YOUR housekeeping efforts...

Please, to the trolls - show a bit of finesse and intelligence, try and use your time wisely, some sharp jabs rather than the woefully off the mark roundhouse... Life is so short... at least be entertaining during your brief existence.

Alas poor Norbis, thankfully I DIDN'T know you.
    You don’t know sharkgirl and CarpetJam ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    You don’t know sharkgirl and CarpetJam ?
    Personally, no. Professionally? Also no. Sharkgirl rings no bells, neither physically nor mentally. CarpetJam I do vaguely recollect, but he quickly drifted out of sight when he headed south.

Some might say a sign of age, failing memory, but I'm hoping it's just I have better things to remember and the weeds here are just that. I'm looking for the wildflowers ... But as I said, I do appreciate the gardeners...

Banned
    Just putting this out there.

This forum has been great for intel.

I’ve punted possibly 80 times in the last five months. All my punts except one have originated from reading this site.

This week, Wednesday one ML, yesterday Friday a bender and 4 WL’s, today I’m awake early and will decide on an early punt somewhere. ML or WL not sure, I like to read the site get the intel then get in the car and have an adventure. Have some good sex, followed by a nice meal and enjoy the rest of the day with a smile!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Puntersplanet gad some quality intel there - didn’t like the monetisation set up they have but it is what it is

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister View Post
    This forum has been great for intel.

I’ve punted possibly 80 times in the last five months. All my punts except one have originated from reading this site.
    80 times/5 months, so basically every other day. Busy bee. 34 posts... ... ... and how many AR's? Obviously, reciprocity not in your vocabulary, nor your actions. Now freeloading...

This week, Wednesday one ML, yesterday Friday a bender and 4 WL’s, today I’m awake early and will decide on an early punt somewhere. ML or WL not sure, I like to read the site get the intel then get in the car and have an adventure. Have some good sex, followed by a nice meal and enjoy the rest of the day with a smile!
    Vincent + his fantasies... The handle changes but the story stays the same. Damn, these weeds grow fast... But it does explain your reciprocity ratio.

Just putting this out there.
    Maybe better you leave it zipped... IMHO.

Banned
    80 times/5 months, so basically every other day. Busy bee. 34 posts... ... ... and how many AR's? Obviously, reciprocity not in your vocabulary, nor your actions. Now freeloading...

Vincent + his fantasies... The handle changes but the story stays the same. Damn, these weeds grow fast... But it does explain your reciprocity ratio.
    For starters the post was to say this site has helped me in my punting journey.

Yes I’ve written reviews. Under other guises here and on other sites. So I’m not a freeloader and if anything I pay far more than my way at the shops and brothels. So the economy has benefitted. The girls benefit also. I like to help other businesses.

The story stays the same. Yep. I do punt a lot because I can. The shops know it. I only have to walk in and I get the VIP treatment. Perhaps you can come along and watch. Better still, participate. I’ll shout. It’ll cost you nothing. See how I operate.

As long as you validate the adventure back on this forum you’re free to present yourself next week. It’ll shut up the naysayers once and for all.

Two hours of fun with 4 hotties for you next Friday.

No fantasy 11Bravo, reality.

Go for it!

Christmas has come early.

My past reviews are truthful and so are this weeks adventures. Why shoot that down? Don’t people want reviews? That’s why I hesitated reviewing previously. In fact I get targeted because of the volume. I’ll even go as far as saying it’s jealousy. So I stopped reviewing.

Would you like me to write a review on the four girl two hour session yesterday? I can. It’s a fact.

The four girl session I’ve booked for next week.

What about two reviews on that? Turn up and you’ll be writing your own review 11Bravo. It’d be interesting, two perspectives on the same session.

A first for this forum.

This is the problem. I feel people don’t want me writing reviews and I’ve almost stopped posting.

Do you see me “spamming” the forum with 2000 posts in a month? No. I stopped doing that.. Now you throw at me you’ve done 34 posts. I’m getting flak for that too.

Anyway, accept my offer 11Bravo it’s genuine and it’ll be fun 👍

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes I’ve written reviews. Under other guises here and on other sites.
    That's the thing about frequency hopping, hard to get a known, clear signal. It does reduce the effects of (you say jamming, I say banning), but I like my handle so I stay within the lines so that I can keep it across the forums. It is MY brand which those familiar with my postings understand, for better or worse.

Perhaps you can come along and watch. Better still, participate. I’ll shout. It’ll cost you nothing. See how I operate.
    Don't need to watch, I know what to do. Decades of hands-on experience. And certain sights I have NO interest in seeing; truth be told, I don't have a strong stomach.

As long as you validate the adventure...
    Two hours of fun with 4 hotties for you next Friday.
    My past reviews are truthful and so are this weeks adventures.
    So what's to validate? 1 partner... n partners.. not really difficult... Maybe it's just me, but paying for sex is not really MAJOR news, not really an adventure. An excursion, an outing, yes, but adventure... well, maybe for some. That IS what this forum is about, but being able to do so in SYD is not really adventurous. Well, maybe if it was based on a Locanto ad in a dodgy area... at night... and you were solely on foot... alone... and she locked the door behind you ... and it was a dark and stormy night... lightning flashed...

For any experienced punter, it's just "had a punt today..."

Do you see me “spamming” the forum with 2000 posts in a month? No. I stopped doing that..
    Christmas has come early.
    Here we agree on Christmas... You've stopped spamming... time will tell.

This is the problem. I feel people don’t want me writing reviews and I’ve almost stopped posting.
    Well, past history indicates that you stopped when banned by the PTB (Powers That Be), but I'd venture it was a POPULAR move with the masses.

Anyway, accept my offer 11Bravo it’s genuine and it’ll be fun 👍
    That's a big PASS.
    Many reasons:
    1. I can cross a street by myself - no hand holding needed.
    2. I can walk into any bar and order my own drink - no assistance needed.
    3. I can walk into any shop, massage or brothel, and find what I need - no assistance needed.
    4. I pay for my own - don't like to be indebted to anyone.
    5. I'm not BOTG.

But the MAIN reason:
    Given you are known by the company you keep, I don't want to be seen with you. It's just so hard to get that taint out of the minds of the ladies.

But have fun in whatever world you inhabit.

Banned
    But the MAIN reason:
    Given you are known by the company you keep, I don't want to be seen with you. It's just so hard to get that taint out of the minds of the ladies.

But have fun in whatever world you inhabit.

A FHSS signal is resistant to “narrow minded” interference and as such the only thing I read from your post is the word “taint”. Copy that 11Bravo?

I could say the same about you but I don’t. I could say a lot of things but I don’t. I consider punting an equaliser. We all punt the same women. Yet you hold yourself in higher esteem than myself. Perhaps you really are a better person, congratulations!

You’ve won… nothing.

You can stand tall though and walk down the shop halls and tell the ML’s you’re such a better person than that guy on the forum. That you told him as such. That you declined a once in a lifetime (for you) offer. Perhaps they’ll give you a happier ending?

As regards the ladies minds. It’s really mind over matter. They don’t mind because I have the money and that’s all that matters. Like you said, I prove it almost every other day.

Four months ago I offered dotcomdotinyou or what ever his correct account name is a one hour stint a brothel of his choice. He declined. Today I offered you a two hour stint with four ladies. You declined.

I hold you in some respect, you’re probably older, I’d guarantee not as fit and quite possibly you can’t take on that many women. I can understand there may even be penis envy, performance anxiety and maybe premature ejaculation issues. Those problems would have never left the room. It’s all supposition of course.

You may well be a marathon punter?

You guys really are silly.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Enjoy your next punt.

(Horse-punt, never mind, I waste my talent here)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wonder if other punting forums have window licking spectrum nutcases who create hundreds of accounts as well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuntbag View Post
    I wonder if other punting forums have window licking spectrum nutcases who create hundreds of accounts as well.
    Do you often write about yourself? Ha, I’m joking, your retort was aimed at me as it always is.

I’ve read almost all of your posts, you’d do well to reread the names you call other people. It shows you up for the bad character you are.

Ready for a lesson?

I’ll be in the city tomorrow, why not drop by for a chat.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do you often write about yourself? Ha, I’m joking, your retort was aimed at me as it always is.

I’ve read almost all of your posts, you’d do well to reread the names you call other people. It shows you up for the bad character you are.

Ready for a lesson?

I’ll be in the city tomorrow, why not drop by for a chat.

And you take the bait every time. It's like dealing with a labratory rat.

Whilst you're in the city take the 324 to Watson Bay, I think you know what's there.

Get ready to spin up the next account in the production line honey.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenShit View Post
    And you take the bait every time. It's like dealing with a labratory rat.

Whilst you're in the city take the 324 to Watson Bay, I think you know what's there.

Get ready to spin up the next account in the production line honey.

Telling a forum member to take a jump off the gap?

That’s what you’ve told me to do previously on two other occasions. You should go back and edit those posts… who knows where they’ll end up.

Oops, too late.

So you’re insuating to a forum member once again to commit suicide? What would the moderator or admin think about that?

I was right about your character. EVIL.

No bait, with half a million posts under my belt I know exactly what I’m doing. It brought you out.

If I’m a rat you’re the mouse and a pathetic one at that. I’ll call you out everytime and you’ll always fold. You can only ever run away and hide. Then report my posts. Go now, hide under the moderator’s dress. Go tell him you’ve baited a rat lol 😂

You never ever stand your ground.

A wimp living in a forum fantasyland.

I was hoping better from you.

I was hoping you’d front up.

Have a coffee.

Another chicken.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A wimp living in a forum fantasyland seems to be a huge self own. Possibly not a wimp, seems more like an antagonistic incel bullshit artist?

Very sad individual.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, I really take my hat off to you guys. So much effort put into making posts attacking each other. Look at all the bolded, coloured texts. You gotta be sitting in front of your PC to do that. Now that's dedication... For what purpose?

Not to mention separated paragraphs of the same post you're replying to. Fark me, that takes so much effort, lol...

Just ignore, save yourself 15 mins of your life you can put into so much better use... No?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ...and as such the only thing I read from your post is the word “taint”. Copy that 11Bravo?
    Lima Charlie.
    You do score 100 on your reading comprehension.

Yet you hold yourself in higher esteem than myself.
    Maybe it's YOUR perspective. Your wanting to pay me to validate you seems to indicate your level of self-esteem, not mine.

That you declined a once in a lifetime (for you) offer.
    Once in a lifetime? My life has not been that short. You see, few benefits of being (you say old, I say mature), but one of those is having had plenty of experiences.

What's the big deal? 4 women at once? Anyone here can do that. Yes, it might take them longer than you to save up the coin, but it's not impossible.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth.
    And free? Yea, I get a lot of free offers. Provide my mobile number, my e-mail address and get a free gift. Free dinners for hearing aids, estate planning, whatever. But I ALWAYS consider the SOURCE, and it's just not worth it to have to listen to a bunch of blah, blah, blah for a freebie. It just spoils the meal. And I can certainly cook for myself; I never complain about having to buy the ingredients.

It’s really mind over matter. They don’t mind because I have the money and that’s all that matters.
    Oh, THAT attitude speaks volumes... andrewv is certainly correct in his "it's BUSINESS", but for those who know how to savor the dish, so much more. (And yes, I haven't had lunch yet, NO metaphor intended on the use of "lunch").

Today I offered you a two hour stint with four ladies. You declined.
    And this post of yours just confirms the CORRECTNESS of that decision. Besides, 2 hours...
    [SIDEBAR]
    I like Sydney. The advantages are a lot of providers from a LOT of different countries. That I do enjoy. But the methodology, a shop visit for 30, 45, 60, 90, 120 minutes... In other climes, that's just ST.
    [/SIDEBAR]

and quite possibly you can’t take on that many women.
    Take on? Are you a member of the WWE?

I can understand there may even be penis envy, performance anxiety and maybe premature ejaculation issues. Those problems would have never left the room.
    Oh, that hurt... really. You know, when you laugh so hard your sides hurt...

I waste my talent here
    If only that were true... but now a moot point, at least in this incarnation.

I could say a lot of things but I don’t.
    And now you can't...

Damn, here I blinked, and like the mayfly, expired. Was there any doubt this "story" would have a happy ending?

Unfortunately, like those pesky weeds in your flower bed, he will pop up again. In my mind's eye, I see him slinking off to his basement, rummaging around in his closet to pull out another uniform, muttering to himself about those non-believers ...

To put this thread back on track, IMHO, while the ISG is fine for certain locations, it is sorely lacking on Sydney. And while there might be other forums for Sydney, I think you can find, with a bit of work, EVERYTHING you need to be successful RIGHT HERE on aus99. Even with the shops posting in the AR threads (certainly their right), the General Talk thread has some useful info a lot of times, and even the shop centered Shop and Girl Info thread has useful info as to rosters. A number of times, I've checked a roster there, found an interesting photo, checked the shop's website, and searched aus99 for additional info. The info is there, so grab your shovel and start digging ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, I really take my hat off to you guys. So much effort put into making posts attacking each other. Look at all the bolded, coloured texts. You gotta be sitting in front of your PC to do that. Now that's dedication... For what purpose?

Not to mention separated paragraphs of the same post you're replying to. Fark me, that takes so much effort, lol...

Just ignore, save yourself 15 mins of your life you can put into so much better use... No?
    Nah, shooting fish in a barrel can be fun while waiting for lunch to finish cooking... And this certainly beats ironing... And it gives you something to do with your mind as you're out on your daily walk... Because if you're thinking about punts, you just might be so distracted you lose sight of the road and walk into that Pedestrian Crossing sign (personal experience).

But you are correct about sitting in front of a computer. Just so many things to do there. So look at the cloud with a silver lining... With ole' Twister's ban, maybe he'll have more time to venture out and visit his 4 ladies...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    Hoping to find out if there are any other Sydney punting forums

I’ve read here on aus99 is mainly for the Asian ML/WL’S and im wanting to explore deeper

Cheers
    try http://internationalsexguide.nl/ while not that good for Australian putting scence but reayy good if your travelling across Asia

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No bait, with half a million posts under my belt.
    I didn't realise half a million posts was some sort of significant life achievement. How about that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12