Thread: Non-asian massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Non-asian massage

Fairly new to the scene. I went on a work trip to Melbourne and had an amazing first experience at Lissoms with this Aussie bombshell. Decent price for B2B and mutual touching.

Wondering what the scene and recommendations are for massage/RNT (not interested in FS) on and around Sydney CBD. Some searching on maps I've found sirs, at Michelle's and bliss on crown. Are there others or private ML?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sirs is a brothel so if you don’t want FS don’t waste your money. I recommend the Upmarket Bathhouse in Crows Nest. Best to call and tell them ethnicities you’re after.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Check out massage at central. I think some of the girls there do FS, but some just RnT. I'd highly recommend Kat

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I love body massage with clean oil.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I recommend the Upmarket Bathhouse in Crows Nest
    is there a back entrance?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2 View Post
    is there a back entrance?

Yes. It is the only entrance in 340 Nicholson Pl, Crows Nest NSW 2065 [laneway parallel to the Pacific Highway]

You walk into a driveway/garage and there is a door.

They have waiting rooms so you’d never see other punters going in or out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    no idea, i only know of asian ones or mostly asians with some whites....

Fireflies comes to mind some french girls do only massage there......

however, there HAS to be somethign around the rocks, but i guess thats more where the strip clubs are.......

Might be a market waiting to be tapped.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not the CBD and not sure what neck of the woods you're from, but there is Secrets of Sydney in Caringbah, front entrance but not overly exposed. Although just checked it in google maps and there's two guys and a women that got busted by street view camera.

Other than that, had a pretty good massage with a Aussie chick, but that was just before covid though.

https://secretsofsydney.com.au/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No, you're right on the money. Sir's, Bliss and At Michelle's are the massage shops in and around the CBD. Latina Bonitas is new and its next door to At Michelle's. You could throw RPM in there as well. Nirvana is probably a little too far. The most convenient is Sir's. No idea why andrewv called Sir's a brothel and then throws UMB in. Both have a DA and are one and the same with respect to girls offering FS as an extra.

Ignore the Fireflies promoters. Based on your Melbourne experience it would not be worth your time and they're not on the roster anyway.

There are a few private MLs. Just filter for Body Rub on E&B. Kamila Diazova, Kara Rose and Laura Croft all work from the CBD and offer the service you're looking for.

My advice. Just go Sir's or Bliss or hit up one of the privates.