Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: dayuse hotels - Brisbane reviews

  1. #1
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    30-06-2023
    Posts
    314

    dayuse hotels - Brisbane reviews

    Prior to finding dayuse.com I used to struggle to find Brisbane hotels for daytime meetups. Previously it was a case of pleading the case for a lunchtime checkin or a late checkout. the hotels on dayuse expect you to be gone by 5pm. Here is what I have learned:

    Brisbane Hilton $225 for the day 10am - 5
    Quite a nice venue, parking is pain and can add to the price. Good for giving the SB a good impression. Plenty of food options around and the girl(s) can find their own way to/from the venue.

    Miro Apartments 9-5 $130
    This is a good pretty well all day option. Nice breakfast across the street Plenty of in room entertainment options. The balcony is a nice place for a midday fuck. Needs a car to get to/from. free parking underneath for 3 hours. nobody checks.

    Punthill Springhill 9-4 $150
    A little daggy. Rooms are big. Again not too good location but enough food places around. Lots of chairs, couches. kitchen surfaces to play with girls on.

    Ibis Styles Elizabeth St $130
    Small room and prices accordingly. My rooms have always had a good view of the river and southbank. can do the girl doggy at the window while she enjoys the southside view. Convenient for foreign student girls to find as they will catch the bus to Myer Centre bus

    Pullman King George Sqr $250
    These guys really let their brand slip. The room and amenities were nice but the service not so pleasant. Not that convenient for me. The girls were impressed though.

    Airport 85 on Kingsford Smith Drive
    Absolute shithole. Even I felt dirty in this place and that's saying something.

    Kennigo Hotel $120 7am-2
    This one doesn't always appear to be available. I found their 7am availability was super convenient for me.


    These places can be good for arranging outcalls or sugarbabe meets where you need to host and can't do it at home. What I like is that there is no rush to be out in an hour.

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-10-2023
    Posts
    128
    For those curious, why dayuse, instead of air bnb or a cheaper hotel at the same price or cheaper?
    For air bnb and hotel you would have the place for a lot longer rather than checking out at 5pm.

    If dayuse was cheaper, fair enough, but I cant see a price differential

  3. #3
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    30-06-2023
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by Who Killed Tangerine View Post
    For those curious, why dayuse, instead of air bnb or a cheaper hotel at the same price or cheaper?
    For air bnb and hotel you would have the place for a lot longer rather than checking out at 5pm.

    If dayuse was cheaper, fair enough, but I cant see a price differential
    if you want an airbnb from 10am -5pm how do you book that? you book two nights? you need to know the night before that the new girl you are meeting is going to be up for it. you need to give the airbnb some notice? can you cancel? they usually have non refundable conditions.

    dayuse most places are no deposit or $5 non refundable deposit. meaning low risk. you can have a place on the ready without having to have actually paid for it.

    so I think dayuse is not for everyone. it suits people that
    - don't need an overnight room
    - appreciate a morning check-in
    - like flexibility
    - like to pay cash (not all dayuse accept cash whereas airbnb never does)

    .Hope that helps in understanding the value proposition

  4. #4
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-10-2023
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    if you want an airbnb from 10am -5pm how do you book that? you book two nights? you need to know the night before that the new girl you are meeting is going to be up for it. you need to give the airbnb some notice? can you cancel? they usually have non refundable conditions.

    dayuse most places are no deposit or $5 non refundable deposit. meaning low risk. you can have a place on the ready without having to have actually paid for it.

    so I think dayuse is not for everyone. it suits people that
    - don't need an overnight room
    - appreciate a morning check-in
    - like flexibility
    - like to pay cash (not all dayuse accept cash whereas airbnb never does)

    .Hope that helps in understanding the value proposition
    Good points. Guess each guy has to assess their situation and adapt to suit.
    Thanks for the interaction

  5. #5
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    22-02-2023
    Posts
    63
    Thanks CumShot, very informative, I always want to try it at the outside rooftop pool etc. but found night/evening time always too many people. Daytime would have much more success.
    Now, need to find a girl who is up for it.

  6. #6
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    29-12-2022
    Posts
    383
    Those are good good tips. What I found with Seeking Arrangement girls is that I would look for a good price on a weekday or even better a weekend night and I would pay for the room and then let the girls have it and gave them a bit of money too. They loved it as they had a city room for the night to go out and my only stipulation was I had them from 2pm to about 6pm to fuck them all which way I wanted

  7. #7
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    30-06-2023
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    Those are good good tips. What I found with Seeking Arrangement girls is that I would look for a good price on a weekday or even better a weekend night and I would pay for the room and then let the girls have it and gave them a bit of money too. They loved it as they had a city room for the night to go out and my only stipulation was I had them from 2pm to about 6pm to fuck them all which way I wanted
    yep, that's absolutely a good plan also. so many different avenues to getting to the pleasure avenue

  8. #8
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    01-09-2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    451
    Thanks, this is very useful to know

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •