Thread: Body clipper

Senior Member(無間使者)

Body clipper

Hi boys,

I am looking to purchase a body groomer with the sole intention of using it to groom the genital area. I will probably end up getting laser down the track but for now, looking for a clipper to use in between shaves. I used a Phillips (can’t remember the model) in the past but used to get too many nicks.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Philips is good. I have the Manscape Lawnmower 2.0 bought over 3 years ago. There are newer version now bu no need to update mine yet as it can trim really clean, haven't cut myself once either and can go long distances between charges big fan of their products!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Philips, make sure it's the one with the rounded cutter comb tips. Like these. https://www.philips.com.au/c-m-pe/body-groomers

I bought mine from Shaver Shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks boys,

I’ll do some research on those recommendations.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I did a consultation for laser for a small patch of hair that I have on my back and I found it to be way too much of a hassle, in terms of after care etc. (And you need 5-6 sessions , repeated every month) At the end the guy himself said you are better not doing it at as there is not much of hair. ,

I don't know much about doing laser down around the genital area but I believe it would be even worse as the skin is more sensitive. This was at a all men's grooming salon I think it was in Belmore. Anyways, maybe Philips would be a better option.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Alternatively - if you can spare $400 or so, DIY lasers such as the Philips Lumea actually don't suck. If you've got dark hair then it might be worth putting it on your list of options to look into.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have a Phillips electric shaver with a trimmer attachment. Works a treat around the tackle...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lister makes the best model. 100 million Merinos can't be wrong.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Incubi View Post
    Philips is good. I have the Manscape Lawnmower 2.0 bought over 3 years ago. There are newer version now bu no need to update mine yet as it can trim really clean, haven't cut myself once either and can go long distances between charges big fan of their products!
    If you read the reviews about manscaped. It's all just great marketing.

Their blades are ceramic which means it gets dulled very easily. I would invest in a blade that's at least steel.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have a Philips Series 7000 multi groom, not cheap, but works well. Their Lumea Ipl is also good, I found that it works well, but hair does grow back eventually. The Braun ipl though doesn't work on me, despite good reviews.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    If you read the reviews about manscaped. It's all just great marketing.

Their blades are ceramic which means it gets dulled very easily. I would invest in a blade that's at least steel.
    Didn't realise...

Any recommendations Meng?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Accept and embrace and celebrate your fur bro.
    You are a mammal, not a fish.
    OK dolphins are mammals too and they are bald, but they live in the water bro, they are fucken weird.
    Have you ever tried fucking under water? it's really awkward and not fun at all.
    Fucken dolphins, I hate the cunts!
    They can't even give a decent blow job, and those flippers are useless for a hand job.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grstile View Post
    Alternatively - if you can spare $400 or so, DIY lasers such as the Philips Lumea actually don't suck. If you've got dark hair then it might be worth putting it on your list of options to look into.
    These are shit don't work had one for 5 or 6 years

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Phillips body grommer is great