Firstly, props to management, very easy to book the day before and upon arrival all nice and smiles. Always asking for feedback to ensure she offered all the services listed. Thank you!

First off...photos real? Yeap, thats her, body and all. Only thing you probably cannot see via the image is she is aorund 150-155cm? but she has good propotions so does not feel small.

Opening the door i was actually a bit taken aback as she does look like a k pop idol, management was telling the truth! she has super super large round eyes, she adds the typical kpop white eye linear to make it even look bigger. in china, we call her face "ba zhang lian" which means small face (super cute!). long brown hair. she wore a cute hello kitty custome today, with the hair band with some ears on it (if that is your fetish, she doesnt take it off!).

Shower routine was nice, does a lot of body slides. On the bed, you can either take command and ask her to do stuff or she will go through her routine (like the other poster pointed out).
BBBJ - fantastic. she does this thing where she just takes it in her mouth and she twirls her tongue and goes really slow, licking the knob and the balls, super super nice. one of the best BBBJ's had in a while!
sex - any position, she has COMPLETE eye contact. first time for me. even during doggy she will look into the mirror into your eyes. she moans so nicely too, not too loud and not too often but moans enough makes you feel she is super enjoying it. nice body too, pretty fit, no flab, and tits (whilst they are fake) doesnt feel hard at all, really nice and soft.
she also did a nice oil massage on me sliding everywhere, she even throw her tits across my glasses and smudged it hahaha with the oil, really funny we had a laugh.

overall, one of the better K girls we had in a while!! I think she is way better than K emma etc.