Thread: Bowie - Thai Spinner for Cock Worship

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Bowie - Thai Spinner for Cock Worship

Bowie is a young Thai spinner. Not an inch of fat and a small tattooed up frame. Cute face.

I’d just got out of a session with chatty Yuka. Bowie is the opposite. Very quiet. She gives a standard Thai massage. Does the job but I get the impression part two is the attraction here.

Massage done. Towels out. Clothes off. Amazing naked body. You could pick her up with one hand and fuck her against the wall. More was on the menu but I opted for a simple handjob.

The mirror is your friend in a punt like this. She didn’t rush to jerk. She slowly caresses my cock and balls with her hands. It was quite a site for a 53 year old white guy to see this Thai beauty worship his thick cock.

I thought about the Thai restaurant I’m going to tonight to try not to cum too quickly. Delayed it for a bit but then it was another shot on goal after the one an hour before.

Gave me a kiss and smile on the way out. Sweet girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are her boobs enhanced? Some of the pics look like it, not a problem for me if they are as I prefer it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Yes, I think so

Shop Owner 200 Stanmore Massage's Avatar
    ���� MONDAY ROSTER❤️❤️
    Name: Leeya (Thai)
    Size:8
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 47 kg
    Cup Size: C cup
    Top 1 popular girls 5 star⭐️ service Petite lovely girls great service lovely personality GFE Feeling good extra service hot Don’t miss out high recommend

Jenny (Beautiful Young Girl)
    Thailand, C cups 160cm, Petite Body tanned skin, age 23, Cheerful 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

Bowie New Lovely Young Girl
    160 cm C cup from Thailand 19 Year old C +CUP good massage good service
    OPEN MIND SERVICE very lovely service HOT �� EXTRA++

❤️ANGIE ❤️
    Thailand busty E cup . 160cm 52Kg . Olive skin. Sexy, Best massage, Good service experience
    [*]
    [*]

Anna (Beautiful Young Girl)
    Thailand, C cups 166 cm, slim, smooth silky skin, age 26, GFE 8, English 7, Massage 8, Service 8

200 Stanmore Massage
    ☎️ : 0411 984 066
    WeChat: stanmore200
    Address: 200 Parramatta Road Stanmore NSW 2048
    Hours of Business : 10am- 8pm