I had the pleasure of seeing J HONAMI today and boy oh boy i was not dissapointed and left wanting more...
She is GFE style and is very pretty IMO, now the pictures on the site are of her but she is a girl if you saw in person she is even prettier
B Cup Boobs, slim & petite body with no tattoos, in real life she is actually abit slimmer than the photos shown on site
Now she does not speak or understand english well so it was difficult to try to have a decent conversation but at the end of the day we are here to fuck & not talk, so i did not mind this at all
Very friendly and always smiling from the moment she greeted me to the moment i left

When she opened the door i was surprised at how pretty she looked in person because i did see the photos of her on the site and was not really impressed.
We undressed together and she asked "shower together?", i said yes of course and proceeded to the usual shower experience with some light kissing and no shower BBBJ.

Now she motioned me to sit on the end of the bed where she started to hug me, kissing(sticks out tongue for me to suck on lick and also swirling action inside the mouth), licking my nipples and eventually made her way down to my pecker and started BBBJ with some eye contact.
BBBJ is very sensual & light, does not spit and not much saliva. After that she made a comment "Mmmm Yummy...hehehe". She did ask if i wanted to CIM? but it was still too early so I said no.

Both on the bed now side by side, started foreplay with more kissing, shes rubbing my little red rocket while i am sucking her tittes and using my tonue to flick the nipples and at the same time rubbing her clit.
She is vocal, moaning softly commenting "kimochi", while her legs were shaking

Now comes the main event, i move down and spread those lips and damn i was surprised to see how small her pussy was, the smallest i have seen honestly. Also extremely tight, now I am average sized and still had difficulty entering.
I pumped a few times grabbing her nice b cup titties and was about to bust but i wanted to CIM so pulled out and she started BBBJ
Buzzer was going off now but still continuted this time more intense, sucking hard with alot of tongue action and head bobbing and finally i unloaded. After that she commented "Mmmm so sweet!"

Waving me goodbye with two hands in the air & smiling

As per site she is only here for 1 week...i did ask if she will be back and i think she said will be back in May but im not sure because her english is not good

Now before doing anything i always ask if its "ok?", she reponds with "anything". She allows FIV. The site does not list rimming as service provided, but i did not try as im not into that.

Remember to always show respect and treat the girls well - Any questions please feel free to ask, i tried my best to cover all important aspects of the experience