Thread: RNT massage with ass play

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

RNT massage with ass play

Any recommendations of MLs/RNT shops with lots of ass actions/teasing?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    See the many reviews of Renwick

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Summerville 200 harris st. Many girls willing to do it..just ask Summer for recommendation plus shower in-room for easy to clean up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go see Una up north in Thornleigh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by voldemort2311 View Post
    Any recommendations of MLs/RNT shops with lots of ass actions/teasing?
    Kitty 110a Victoria Rd Drummoyne
    Anal play and rimming

Sara summerville 200 harris st
    Anal play ( strap on bring your own . Prostate massage tbru to fisting she is very skilled and her massage is one of the best. In room shower

Lori St peters dream massage may st.
    Anal play, Rimming , prostate massage tbru to fisting.

Jessie MAC prostate massage, ( strap on bring your own . Prostate massage tbru to fisting she is very skilled.

Banned
    Try the uncut LB in 6 Poplar St. She might fuck you raw and leave a warm load that will drip out your arse as you walk out the joint.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How could i forget... for some alohomora of your butt cheeks see Yuki on Bondi Rd. Funny giving ass recommendations to Voldermort. Who'd have thought :P

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    Try the uncut LB in 6 Poplar St. She might fuck you raw and leave a warm load that will drip out your arse as you walk out the joint.
    Small technicality: Usually, "uncut" and "cut" in the trans/ladyboy language refer to circumcised or uncircumcised. Maybe you meant "pre-op"??
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Small technicality: Usually, "uncut" and "cut" in the trans/ladyboy language refer to circumcised or uncircumcised. Maybe you meant "pre-op"??
    Doesn't really matter if she's circumcised or not as long as she's still a pre-op. The only bonus of an "uncut" dick is the surprises that are hidden under the foreskin when receiving BBBJ

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Isn't Renwick at Leichhardt the "go to" Mecca for all matters ass related?
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anywhere out west that can give a proper prostate massage?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wholeheartedly second Renwick, I was so dazed the entire journey home.. in a good way

Senior Member(無間使者)
    the best prostate work i ever got was from this tantric massage woman called laviras in randwick. this was 4-5 years ago, she has stopped working now AFAIK.

she was beautiful but very mature, like in her 50s-60s, i think romanian? she didn't get naked and it wasn't about me touching her. she just did her thing and she was an absolute master. had me on edge for maybe an hour or more (i think the total booking was 90 mins). she didn't want me to cum as a spiritual thing or something and i went along with it. it was amazing but i had blue balls after like you wouldn't believe. my balls literally ached. it's a shame she didn't teach her technique to other MLs ( if she did i don't know who to).

cost i think was $400 for a 90min endless prostate massage so not the best value in the world but i'll never forget it. it was a unique and awesome experience.