Thread: avoid Sakura in 99 annadale

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

avoid Sakura in 99 annadale

Had a section with a Chinese girl in 99, called sakura, a chinese pretents to be Japnese and told me she doesnt speak Chinese, WTF. But it can be easily told from the Chinese ascent. Funny, dont know why Chinese lady pretents to be Japanese..
    Enter the room, show myself, lie down, I was shocked when she cloth off, a pair of fucking long black big nibble, I was going to throw out!
    licking, sucking, OK, then I started from doggy, about several minutes, I turned to mis. The fucking hell time is here, she is kindly of not coporating and always try to push againts my position, which makes harder for me to enter cos she shift all the strength onto my legs and body.
    Finally i didnt make it, and I asked for sucking againt. "NO! hand job only!" I asked why, she said "YOU CANT COME!!"
    Fucking funny that itz her who make my legs sore and said I could not come.
    I said BJ, extra 20. She said NO, I said 50, she started laughting and said:"give me 50 right now". I said after, just do it and get it done. She insisted on getting the money before keep going.
    The mood was totally destroyed, adn finnally end up with HJ.

Didnt know why the hell I tried 99.. but the bitch is not worth trying at all. specially the black long nibble, make me think of gorilla...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This for some reason, got to be one of the funniest after reports I read ever.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would never go there again, I went there on Saturday Night, showed me 2 girls, Did'nt like any, So I left, The boss come's out and say whats wrong with my girls there beautiful, I Said not for me tonight maybe tommorow, he starting getting angry and swearing in chinese quietly, I was like WTF
    NEVER AGAIN !!

Lud33y, have you really been to 99 Annandale.

I know this shop a little and the boss has always been a Mamasan in my experience for the last 18 months, never a papasan.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    mrbeen, I have been there about 20times his always been good, he use to give me beer when i come too this place before
    but i dont know why he was so upset on saturday night, that just shitted me, I would'nt say this if this didnt occur!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mrbeen, Oh shit to my embrassment, I mistaken the wrong place, SORRY GUYS SO SORRY JUST NOTICED thanks Mrbeen, I feel like an idiot im just gonna put my face in the bucket, lols, it was 130 SORRY 99 ANNADALE

Banned
    Hilarious! Funny story but unfortunately bad advertising for 99....oops

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Bussylover, maybe PM admin to get the title changed for the sake of 99.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    oh no this is totally a comedy of errors... i think both 130 and 99 have been harmed in the process...

now I know what the meaning of killing 2 birds with 1 stone means!

Banned
    Bro CommanderM,

It is funny isn't it, a comedy of errors indeed.
    I believe the saying you mentioned is "Hitiing two birds with one stone" not killing them lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Bussylover, maybe PM admin to get the title changed for the sake of 99.
    Not sure of that's necessary, anyone who reads the thread through till the end will enjoy this little comedy of errors as CommanderM put it. Besides it could actually be considered free advertising for 99 so no need to change anything.
    In my opinion...