Thread: Bangkok in late Feb - Trip Synopsis

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Bangkok in late Feb - Trip Synopsis

Quick report from my recent trip to Thailand

Firstly, NEP – bars are a giant scam, yes, talent is there but if you don’t keep buying lady drinks the girls won’t sit with you. Bought a girl a lady drink, she asked me to BF her after 5 mins. When I said I wanted to stay in the bar for a while she asked for another lady drink. When I said wait till I finish mine she up and left with not even a thank you. For a night out you would probably spend 1000 baht on drinks while you interviewed the girl, 1000-baht BF and 3 maybe 4 or even 5 for the girl…adds up to minimum of 5000 baht – about 215 AD and that’s ST and that usually means I make you come then I go. You prob get 45 mins with the girl at your hotel before she is itching to leave. I would say to get a true GFE “non rushed” session of about 2 hours you would be looking at forking out 10k baht which is 430 AD (not this little black duck.) BUT there are some stunners, cuties and sex on a stick girl so maybe try once. Also you are competing with rich Asian (Jap’s, Koreans, etc ) and younger 20 something guys so this makes you less appealing. Same MO in all the bars. Didn’t bother with Soi Cowboy – assumed same same but not different.

Wechat, TF, other social media sites – time consuming. Had plenty of offers – usual ST price was 1500/2000. Probably had 10 girls from social media sites. They were happy with the payment plus 200 baht tip. Performance was average though and what showed up was usually 10/15 older than pic. My line wouldn’t work so had trouble pre chat and inspection. For the 1500/2000 it was maybe a full hour, sometimes 2 shots. Real mixed bag with social media and as I said takes time but during the hot days in Bangkok besides lay by the pool what else is there to do?

Didn't try Fiwifans ... seemed quick difficult to use...

FL – Soi 4, Suk Rd, other various Soi- probably the most cost-effective way to hunt. The asking price was 1500/2000. The good thing is you see exactly what you are getting. Had 3 of my top sessions with 2 Thais and 1 Viet at different times. My advice perch yourself at Hooters or bars on Suk Rd, watch talent cruise by. BUT you gotta be quick – saw 2 small cute as, African girls walk past but was too slow. Dam!!! Quantity is huge, quality generally 5 – 8’s FL ing but can find diamonds like Thai spinner I had one night OMG.

Massage Shops – aimed for 500 baht massage shops + whatever extra fees- most were happy with 1000 baht more for FS. Don’t mind these as girls are doable, massage allows time to interact, and many will meet you after / before they start work.

Other Observations – Seems the MO now is you need to chase me not I am desperate for your money. Some girls either FL, or bars would completely ignore you, maybe I’m getting old. There were some amazingly fuggily women trying it on and OMG some Arab women dressed in their post box black garb soliciting – you got to be kidding. There seemed to be less tourists generally. Outside of Bangkok – Patts, Hua Hin etc ST price was more like 1500 not 2000. Last time in Thailand was 2019 Pre COVID, yes, its still is a playground BUT its slowly becoming more cut throat and much much more money focused esp the bars.

The days of a SYT spinner giving you a GFE and when asked about payment saying “up to you” are well and truly gone, sadly. You need to be cashed up to compete and meet demands of the girls - but you can still get some OK Thai pussy for 85AD...

Also compared to BrisVegas it is 1,000 times better, obviously.

Now for the withdrawal symptoms.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the names of those places.

Knowing you I'm sure you were disappointed to miss the african girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Mate
    Glad you had fun..
    As you said, a lot better than Australia…
    On your worst day in Thailand you are going to have sex with a cute Asian girl…they are still nothing like the whinging Aussie hags who think their only reason on earth is to make life tough for Aussie men…ha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Thanks Mate
    Glad you had fun..
    As you said, a lot better than Australia…
    On your worst day in Thailand you are going to have sex with a cute Asian girl…they are still nothing like the whinging Aussie hags who think their only reason on earth is to make life tough for Aussie men…ha
    when I was young yeah I had my fair share of Aussie beach girls but as you get older you soon realize that after 25 the home grown talent turns into self entitled heffers.

BM who try to compare Asian sweeties with the ML we have here have rocks in their head.

Note to others The world is changing in the mongering department - go now - I have noticed an almighty change over the past 10 years. Mongering and prostitution are changing all around the world esp as Asian economies improve. Anyone know a place where the girls are getting younger, more beautiful and less expensive? Exactly.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ditto
    I noticed in Hua Hin last time ..All the girls just wanting drinks ..so much so that for the first time in at least 5 trips I am not going and will never go back to HH …in the past have always had 2 beauties in my room for practically nothing just wanting to please so and happy with a nice bloke and a good breakfast…and girls always wanted fun and never before a girl who only worked for drinks..
    At least in Pattaya or Bangkok there is so many girls …street walkers who you know just want to fuck for money…
    Enjoy it while you can gents I agree with 4F0W2

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Ditto
    I noticed in Hua Hin last time ..All the girls just wanting drinks ..so much so that for the first time in at least 5 trips I am not going and will never go back to HH …in the past have always had 2 beauties in my room for practically nothing just wanting to please so and happy with a nice bloke and a good breakfast…and girls always wanted fun and never before a girl who only worked for drinks..
    At least in Pattaya or Bangkok there is so many girls …street walkers who you know just want to fuck for money…
    Enjoy it while you can gents I agree with 4F0W2
    yeah and Tlito brings up a good point re SW - in the past SW were shunned as bar girls were prettier, cheaper and "it seemed" you had a guaranteed better result.
    These days I have found SW to be less BS than bar girls and better VFM, particularly if you are an older gent who doesn't mind the 30-40 ( but still hot) version.

A mate went to the Nana bars and yes he got 2 x 9 out of 10 lookers on 2 different occasions but f'me he paid handsomely for that. AND he told me the performances were top class but.......

My MO lately is to ask how much - when they say 1500/2000 I say how about if I give you 2500 or even 3000 and you do ( list my requirements) - they usually jump at the chance and I get an enthusiastic "tailor made " performance of what I like.
    We're talking about paying either $64 AD or $136 AD...and as they are getting above their asking rate no need for tips..but sometimes I am nice.
    Glad I studied psychology at Uni!
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post

Firstly, NEP – bars are a giant scam, yes, talent is there but if you don’t keep buying lady drinks the girls won’t sit with you. Bought a girl a lady drink, she asked me to BF her after 5 mins. When I said I wanted to stay in the bar for a while she asked for another lady drink. When I said wait till I finish mine she up and left with not even a thank you. For a night out you would probably spend 1000 baht on drinks while you interviewed the girl, 1000-baht BF and 3 maybe 4 or even 5 for the girl…adds up to minimum of 5000 baht – about 215 AD and that’s ST and that usually means I make you come then I go. You prob get 45 mins with the girl at your hotel before she is itching to leave. I would say to get a true GFE “non rushed” session of about 2 hours you would be looking at forking out 10k baht which is 430 AD (not this little black duck.) BUT there are some stunners, cuties and sex on a stick girl so maybe try once. Also you are competing with rich Asian (Jap’s, Koreans, etc ) and younger 20 something guys so this makes you less appealing. Same MO in all the bars. Didn’t bother with Soi Cowboy – assumed same same but not different.

Wechat, TF, other social media sites – time consuming. Had plenty of offers – usual ST price was 1500/2000. Probably had 10 girls from social media sites. They were happy with the payment plus 200 baht tip. Performance was average though and what showed up was usually 10/15 older than pic. My line wouldn’t work so had trouble pre chat and inspection. For the 1500/2000 it was maybe a full hour, sometimes 2 shots. Real mixed bag with social media and as I said takes time but during the hot days in Bangkok besides lay by the pool what else is there to do?

Didn't try Fiwifans ... seemed quick difficult to use...

FL – Soi 4, Suk Rd, other various Soi- probably the most cost-effective way to hunt. The asking price was 1500/2000. The good thing is you see exactly what you are getting. Had 3 of my top sessions with 2 Thais and 1 Viet at different times. My advice perch yourself at Hooters or bars on Suk Rd, watch talent cruise by. BUT you gotta be quick – saw 2 small cute as, African girls walk past but was too slow. Dam!!! Quantity is huge, quality generally 5 – 8’s FL ing but can find diamonds like Thai spinner I had one night OMG.

Massage Shops – aimed for 500 baht massage shops + whatever extra fees- most were happy with 1000 baht more for FS. Don’t mind these as girls are doable, massage allows time to interact, and many will meet you after / before they start work.

Other Observations – Seems the MO now is you need to chase me not I am desperate for your money. Some girls either FL, or bars would completely ignore you, maybe I’m getting old. There were some amazingly fuggily women trying it on and OMG some Arab women dressed in their post box black garb soliciting – you got to be kidding. There seemed to be less tourists generally. Outside of Bangkok – Patts, Hua Hin etc ST price was more like 1500 not 2000. Last time in Thailand was 2019 Pre COVID, yes, its still is a playground BUT its slowly becoming more cut throat and much much more money focused esp the bars.

The days of a SYT spinner giving you a GFE and when asked about payment saying “up to you” are well and truly gone, sadly. You need to be cashed up to compete and meet demands of the girls - but you can still get some OK Thai pussy for 85AD...

Hi there, thanks for your post. I was in Bangkok over the Christmas New period and noticed some very hot African girls. I’ve never been with one and was wondering what they’re like in comparison to Thai girls? Are they up for more than others?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durtle View Post
    Hi there, thanks for your post. I was in Bangkok over the Christmas New period and noticed some very hot African girls. I’ve never been with one and was wondering what they’re like in comparison to Thai girls? Are they up for more than others?
    Last I was over I missed out on a cute African…but the reason I wanted her in the first place is I had a cute as African the time before…small clean and great fun…great sex …
    But no better or worse than Asian..
    Last edited by Tlito; 02-04-2024 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to date some African girls in Brisbane many years ago - when they were arriving form countries like Liberia who had civil wars - so they ended up here as refugees with nothing.

I remember many used to work in shops around Moorooka at that time.

Saw one little African girl - about 27 - small with a tight body -

first date we went on she didnt wear any underwear - I saw that she had no panty line and commented - her reply was - makes access easier for you !!
    she used to do strip dances for me and grind on my cock with a great lap dance - still cant listen to a couple of old Beyonce songs without getting hard thinking of her
    when she had per period she used to apologies and suck me dry instead to keep me happy

they were magical girls - and if the lights are off all you can see is a big white teeth smile while you fuck...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She sounds like a dream. Did you end up marrying her?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think we should form an African Girls Appreciation society and have regular meetings at Moorooka.
    There used to be a real cutie who worked at Rocklea who would give me a GFE while I DFK and played with her pussy. She often commented me on my "skills" - lol good for the ego.
    I'm surprised more of them don't get into the industry.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think we should form an African Girls Appreciation society and have regular meetings at Moorooka.
    There used to be a real cutie who worked at Rocklea who would give me a GFE while I DFK and played with her pussy. She often commented me on my "skills" - lol good for the ego.
    I'm surprised more of them don't get into the industry.
    4FoW2
    If there can be a Ladyboy thread...why not start an African Girls thread?

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    ……….
    Firstly, NEP – bars are a giant scam, yes, talent is there but if you don’t keep buying lady drinks the girls won’t sit with you. …..

Great report 4FoW2, agree - Nana and Cowboy are such a ripoff… only worth going in to play pool, mingle a bit and have a drink or two and tune-in on some eye candy. I don’t mind buying a couple of drinks for a girl purely on this basis so unless we really spark and it’s worth it I’ll let them know i’d like to go for a test drive otherwise I'm tyre-kicking just for the fun of it.

FL’s are also the go as you mention, I ended up banging some fit spinner a couple of days after we exchanged numbers after we eyeballed each other whilst shopping in Terminal 21. That interaction alone left me walking on air, like fuck me where else does this shit happen! The only time I thought shopping was worth it!

Soi 24/1. Never get a bad punt down here, just enjoy the rock up, hello welllcuummm, rocks off, then leave and go get a beer and a pad kee mao for afterwards. My fave is EZ massage. Even when you walk out after a sesh the other shops are calling you in, always walk around there with a smile on my dial!

Been down to Hua Hin like yourself and yea I liked the PoonSuk area for massage places and da boomboom. Quite cheap. All those bars etc, soi 80, 94, bintabaht you’ve got to really dig deep, I didn’t really see the attraction although I scored a local 40yr old chick from Bumble for the night after we matched and partied down soi 94 which was a bit more fun. Variety is the spice of life bro! Sabai Sabai!

Still prefer it to Sydney punting. Different environment, better nightlife, better choices and down to the individual at the end of the day. How’s ya withdrawal syptoms hehe.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea, NEP is a rip off these days. In the early 2010's, could have a girl all night for 4k baht and barfine was half of what it is today. No one really pressured you to buy drinks and tip the mamasan. I can't even imagine how much cheaper it was back before I even started punting in BKK. Now LT is $5k but only 4-5 hours, barfine is 1k. Then the mamasan has the audacity to ask you buy a drink and then give her extra tips as well. Once you give to one, the other mamasans come like pigeons and beg for tips. Be prepared for black face when you refuse. You could easily spend 10k all up.

But I still think with my little brain and get sucked in. I do like to have a perve, have a drink and listen to the DJ (some are alright). Although, I must say, once you become regular with a girl, she would usually come straight to the hotel and spend the whole night. Just pay her 5k + dinner/drinks/movies etc