Quick report from my recent trip to Thailand

Firstly, NEP – bars are a giant scam, yes, talent is there but if you don’t keep buying lady drinks the girls won’t sit with you. Bought a girl a lady drink, she asked me to BF her after 5 mins. When I said I wanted to stay in the bar for a while she asked for another lady drink. When I said wait till I finish mine she up and left with not even a thank you. For a night out you would probably spend 1000 baht on drinks while you interviewed the girl, 1000-baht BF and 3 maybe 4 or even 5 for the girl…adds up to minimum of 5000 baht – about 215 AD and that’s ST and that usually means I make you come then I go. You prob get 45 mins with the girl at your hotel before she is itching to leave. I would say to get a true GFE “non rushed” session of about 2 hours you would be looking at forking out 10k baht which is 430 AD (not this little black duck.) BUT there are some stunners, cuties and sex on a stick girl so maybe try once. Also you are competing with rich Asian (Jap’s, Koreans, etc ) and younger 20 something guys so this makes you less appealing. Same MO in all the bars. Didn’t bother with Soi Cowboy – assumed same same but not different.

Wechat, TF, other social media sites – time consuming. Had plenty of offers – usual ST price was 1500/2000. Probably had 10 girls from social media sites. They were happy with the payment plus 200 baht tip. Performance was average though and what showed up was usually 10/15 older than pic. My line wouldn’t work so had trouble pre chat and inspection. For the 1500/2000 it was maybe a full hour, sometimes 2 shots. Real mixed bag with social media and as I said takes time but during the hot days in Bangkok besides lay by the pool what else is there to do?

Didn't try Fiwifans ... seemed quick difficult to use...

FL – Soi 4, Suk Rd, other various Soi- probably the most cost-effective way to hunt. The asking price was 1500/2000. The good thing is you see exactly what you are getting. Had 3 of my top sessions with 2 Thais and 1 Viet at different times. My advice perch yourself at Hooters or bars on Suk Rd, watch talent cruise by. BUT you gotta be quick – saw 2 small cute as, African girls walk past but was too slow. Dam!!! Quantity is huge, quality generally 5 – 8’s FL ing but can find diamonds like Thai spinner I had one night OMG.

Massage Shops – aimed for 500 baht massage shops + whatever extra fees- most were happy with 1000 baht more for FS. Don’t mind these as girls are doable, massage allows time to interact, and many will meet you after / before they start work.

Other Observations – Seems the MO now is you need to chase me not I am desperate for your money. Some girls either FL, or bars would completely ignore you, maybe I’m getting old. There were some amazingly fuggily women trying it on and OMG some Arab women dressed in their post box black garb soliciting – you got to be kidding. There seemed to be less tourists generally. Outside of Bangkok – Patts, Hua Hin etc ST price was more like 1500 not 2000. Last time in Thailand was 2019 Pre COVID, yes, its still is a playground BUT its slowly becoming more cut throat and much much more money focused esp the bars.

The days of a SYT spinner giving you a GFE and when asked about payment saying “up to you” are well and truly gone, sadly. You need to be cashed up to compete and meet demands of the girls - but you can still get some OK Thai pussy for 85AD...

Also compared to BrisVegas it is 1,000 times better, obviously.

Now for the withdrawal symptoms.....