Thread: K Jee-ho

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Jee-ho

Had a 1hr sess with Jee-ho today, wanted to share a quick AR

Face: 9/10, she's very pretty! She has the slim but cute face that's typical of Kpop idols. Looks mid 20s. Def some cosmetic surgery but I'm fine with that LOL

Body: 8.5/10 appearance is like a petite Kpop barbie doll. Profile description seems accurate, slim and petite, she also has a boob job (still feel very soft), the scar is quite visible, maybe surgery wasn't too long ago.

Service: 7/10 did all the services mentioned but personally I didn't find anything outstanding, other than her catbath but it was too long

Highlights

- Cute and pretty
    - Friendly, she gives LOTS of eye contact (bj, doggy, mish, every positon lol) and smiles alot
    - Took the initiative to start round 2 even though there was only 15min left.
    - Catbath was sensational, similar to CxV Angela (though I think Angela one is better), Jee-ho has good technique and knows how to use her tongue.

Low lights

- Seems adamant on following her routine. She asked if I wanted massage and I declined but she still went for it anyways even after saying "oh" though that might be language gap.
    - Too much catbath for me. It seems to be part of her routine and now that I think about it again, this is probably why she does a really thorough wash of your body from neck to calfs. She also frequently switch back to catbath after a short BJ
    - BJ was teethy, but I think that due to her size.

She's pretty and friendly. I don't think she's lazy or a time waster as when first timer rang and I haven't finished 2nd shot yet, she tried her best to make me finish. Also wasn't in a rush to kick me out even though the 2nd timer rang. After finishing round 1, she was massaging and within few minutes, already working on little bro.

If you want to see a petite Kpop barbie doll and don't mind long catbaths then you should consider Jee-ho. Might be even better if you know Korean or Chinese. Personally I won't return because there's too many girls to try

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    Had a 1hr sess with Jee-ho today, wanted to share a quick AR

Face: 9/10, she's very pretty! She has the slim but cute face that's typical of Kpop idols. Looks mid 20s. Def some cosmetic surgery but I'm fine with that LOL

Body: 8.5/10 appearance is like a petite Kpop barbie doll. Profile description seems accurate, slim and petite, she also has a boob job (still feel very soft), the scar is quite visible, maybe surgery wasn't too long ago.

Service: 7/10 did all the services mentioned but personally I didn't find anything outstanding, other than her catbath but it was too long

Highlights

- Cute and pretty
    - Friendly, she gives LOTS of eye contact (bj, doggy, mish, every positon lol) and smiles alot
    - Took the initiative to start round 2 even though there was only 15min left.
    - Catbath was sensational, similar to CxV Angela (though I think Angela one is better), Jee-ho has good technique and knows how to use her tongue.

Low lights

- Seems adamant on following her routine. She asked if I wanted massage and I declined but she still went for it anyways even after saying "oh" though that might be language gap.
    - Too much catbath for me. It seems to be part of her routine and now that I think about it again, this is probably why she does a really thorough wash of your body from neck to calfs. She also frequently switch back to catbath after a short BJ
    - BJ was teethy, but I think that due to her size.

She's pretty and friendly. I don't think she's lazy or a time waster as when first timer rang and I haven't finished 2nd shot yet, she tried her best to make me finish. Also wasn't in a rush to kick me out even though the 2nd timer rang. After finishing round 1, she was massaging and within few minutes, already working on little bro.

If you want to see a petite Kpop barbie doll and don't mind long catbaths then you should consider Jee-ho. Might be even better if you know Korean or Chinese. Personally I won't return because there's too many girls to try
    Nice review bro… her service reminds me of the cat bath back in pre Covid days when the c and k girls do the full routine like massage joint

Lay in back pls and then cat bath lip sucking and kissing and tongue flicks then bit of water gel and boob slide on back and legs (makes me laugh hard when girls with A and B cups attempt this as being the routine they’re taught but u don’t feel much other than their hard nipples) then turn around and frontal cat bath

I would prefer this is an option punters can skip or girls let you skip so you can flip and actually see their face

Hahaha you know a cat bath is good when it’s comparable to a service oriented k girl lol… yea I’m still wondering if the 2 new k girls were trained by Jessie…did you kneel
    On edge of the bed to give you Spanish with coconut oil and bbbj? And did she do pussey slide?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Nice review bro… her service reminds me of the cat bath back in pre Covid days when the c and k girls do the full routine like massage joint

Lay in back pls and then cat bath lip sucking and kissing and tongue flicks then bit of water gel and boob slide on back and legs (makes me laugh hard when girls with A and B cups attempt this as being the routine they’re taught but u don’t feel much other than their hard nipples) then turn around and frontal cat bath

I would prefer this is an option punters can skip or girls let you skip so you can flip and actually see their face

Hahaha you know a cat bath is good when it’s comparable to a service oriented k girl lol… yea I’m still wondering if the 2 new k girls were trained by Jessie…did you kneel
    On edge of the bed to give you Spanish with coconut oil and bbbj? And did she do pussey slide?
    Yeah I got the feeling she must of worked in a massage before, cause it felt like the first part after the shower was like a typical K girl massage routine. It honestly might be due to language barrier here that she still did full routine, a recent Ginza girl I saw with near non-existent English was J Linon, but I would say Jee-ho is even less just for comparison. I prob should keep my phone closer to the bed for easy access to translator lol but I usually hate using it cause it kills the mood.

LOL about the A-B cups girls, they at least get points for effort haha

Yeah she did pussy slide, I think it was alright, not something very memorable for me tbh. Didn't do kneeling on edge of bed

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did the cat bath include RIMMING?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Did the cat bath include RIMMING?
    She does rimming but I consider it separate from the catbath