Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rant - Test of time

Banned

Rant - Test of time

When someone wants you to wait for them, standing the test of time means that they want you to be patient and let the love grow within because they believe that the more they miss a person, the more infatuated they'll become and meeting after a certain amount of time away from each other becomes "orgasmic".

The problem is that this ends up becoming an issue where separation becomes imminent. What causes the separation? Not enough communication, not given something to remember about (unfortunately "good sex" isn't enough as other girls can provide the same type of stimulation) and not sharing intimate details equally.

Some "long distance" couples normally do certain unique things to make their relationship work - calls/txt privately, giving each other "souvenirs" (some guys keep their partner's underwear, believe it or not), photos together, exchanging selfies once in a while etc. Without any of that, most long distance relationships normally dissolve as the lack of intimacy turns into resentment.

It's important to check your relationship priorities - are you in a relationship just for procreation or are you learning to accept yourself by accepting your partner? The psychological reasons for monogamous sex is to have your partner validate you as a person - the more he/she loves every physical and mental aspects of you, the more validated and accepted you feel and this brings out the "orgasmic" feeling of love that many couples are striving for. Once you stop validating one or more aspects of your partner, the relationship is at the brink of dissolving. This is why cheating mostly ends up with breakups or divorce because the gf/wife feels invalidated.

Many modern women were told to "date like a man" - play hard to get, have many options and invalidate men so that they simp. Unfortunately this only makes things worse. A man who breaks out of his simping shell will start to realise that the girl he's been working hard to impress just isn't going to change - like a mamasan who shortchanges her customers and does a bait+switch on them, she will never change her ways. She might disappear from the industry but later on she will reappear and do the exact same thing. The guy who worked hard trying to get the attention of a certain girl will eventually stop and move on if she doesn't reciprocate enough.

When guys stop simping, it doesn't mean that they totally resent the girl they were chasing. They do hope that the girl changes and apologises for her mistake so that they can resume the relationship. But when they stop simping there's normally a small timeframe he will wait before he finally moves on and forgets about her - for some it could be months, the rest could be weeks. If the girl is afraid of losing him, she should make her move within weeks to rectify her mistakes and drop her ego. Using the example of a gf/wife initiating a breakup/divorce out of an affair, guys feel cheated when their feelings aren't reciprocated by their partners.

My conclusion to this rant - women should learn to accept themselves more. They should start thinking that they're worthy of a man with the same level of physical and mental attractiveness. By thinking themselves worthy and accepting themselves more they are capable of reciprocating feelings rather than make guys chase after their affection. Learn to apologize and make up for any past mistakes. Act fast, as if they might die tomorrow and not get second chances. Give the person they're infatuated with what they want - a phone call, a text message, a selfie, a pair of underwear to keep, whatever - as long as it makes him feel like he's dating a mature lady not a toddler/loli. And stop being vague about certain topics - if there's a timeframe she wants him to wait for before reuniting physically, let him know when exactly. If women don't do all of these things they will regret losing the person they love out of their own faults.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Bro, I read this 3 times and I still don't understand what you are talking about.
    Probably my fault rather than yours.
    Maybe some more enlightened bros can make a more knowledgeable and wise contribution.
    I am tapping out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BearOrigin View Post
    My conclusion to this rant - women should learn to accept themselves more. They should start thinking that they're worthy of a man with the same level of physical and mental attractiveness. By thinking themselves worthy and accepting themselves more they are capable of reciprocating feelings rather than make guys chase after their affection. Learn to apologize and make up for any past mistakes. Act fast, as if they might die tomorrow and not get second chances. Give the person they're infatuated with what they want - a phone call, a text message, a selfie, a pair of underwear to keep, whatever - as long as it makes him feel like he's dating a mature lady not a toddler/loli. And stop being vague about certain topics - if there's a timeframe she wants him to wait for before reuniting physically, let him know when exactly. If women don't do all of these things they will regret losing the person they love out of their own faults.
    You just can’t stop with shit, can you Hayabi? You aren’t and weren’t dating and there is no reunion you absolute nutbag

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    You just can’t stop with shit, can you Hayabi? You aren’t and weren’t dating and there is no reunion you absolute nutbag
    I'll move on. I just don't want to create any more resentments. I apologise for not being able to withstand the shit stirring, gas lighting and the absence. Call me weak minded, whatever. Almost 6 months of mental torture, some of you may be right in calling me mentally retarded or whatever.

I'm sorry for being a vulnerable human being.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'll move on. I just don't want to create any more resentments. I apologise for not being able to withstand the shit stirring, gas lighting and the absence. Call me weak minded, whatever. Almost 6 months of mental torture, some of you may be right in calling me mentally retarded or whatever.

I'm sorry for being a vulnerable human being.
    The problem is not “being a vulnerable human being”. The problem is that a) you’re dangerously obsessed with a WL who wants nothing to do with you but you delusionally believe you’re in some sort of remote relationship with and b) you cannot shut the fuck up about it

Banned
    The problem is not “being a vulnerable human being”. The problem is that a) you’re dangerously obsessed with a WL who wants nothing to do with you but you delusionally believe you’re in some sort of remote relationship with and b) you cannot shut the fuck up about it
    I get your point. Whatever you want to call me, just do it. You can ban me for the last time as well. This time I'm emotionally destroyed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If a girl says she wants time and space it means at no time does she want to be in your space. Move on and have a five girl bender with a midget and a donkey

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This post gave me a brain aneurism

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cplurt2 View Post
    If a girl says she wants time and space it means at no time does she want to be in your space. Move on and have a five girl bender with a midget and a donkey
    The girl doesn’t want “time and space”. It’s a random WL he has an obsession with and does God knows what kind of stalking. He’s never been in a relationship with her. She’s not sending him mixed signals. It’s all in his fucking mind.

It’s not even his first, he sent the last one to a mental asylum after braining herself with a hammer, a fate she considered less onerous than Hayabi/BearOrigin

Banned
    It’s not even his first, he sent the last one to a mental asylum after braining herself with a hammer, a fate she considered less onerous than Hayabi/BearOrigin
    She made her choice. She hammered herself because I decided not to pursue her. Thank you for confirming that she hammered herself because of me and not because of her made up story on her old blog.

Banned
    The girl doesn’t want “time and space”.
    Thank you for confirming that as well. At least I can move on knowing she never had feelings for me even though she made me see her on a weekly basis.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Bro, I read this 3 times and I still don't understand what you are talking about.
    Probably my fault rather than yours.
    Maybe some more enlightened bros can make a more knowledgeable and wise contribution.
    I am tapping out.
    Its a cry for help

Banned
    @Nobis I have sent you every information in your inbox. April is the deadline that I'm willing to wait for things to happen progressively.

You should've known from our third session that I do take things literally. I'm at breaking point now. Being left out without any confirmation when things will pick up again, and the constant bombardment of words such as "She doesn't want you in her life" only reaffirms the notion that she REALLY doesn't want me in her life hence her reason for leaving me hanging.

Just imagine being in my shoes and told the same thing over and over. Anyone would eventually believe over time that's the truth. And now I'm starting to think it's the actual truth, that I have no future with her, that I've been used. I don't mind being used, but to keep my hopes up is cruel. I hope your karma doesn't catch up too soon, and that you will take the right actions to purify even if you don't want to have a future with me.

If I hear nothing in April, so be it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

bro u need to hear this for your own good, while ur on ice.. well worse, u have been cut lose, shes fucking other GUYS not single multiple.
    You need someone with experience and they have told you move on, let go, its bet for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @Nobis I have sent you every information in your inbox. April is the deadline that I'm willing to wait for things to happen progressively.

You should've known from our third session that I do take things literally. I'm at breaking point now. Being left out without any confirmation when things will pick up again, and the constant bombardment of words such as "She doesn't want you in her life" only reaffirms the notion that she REALLY doesn't want me in her life hence her reason for leaving me hanging.

Just imagine being in my shoes and told the same thing over and over. Anyone would eventually believe over time that's the truth. And now I'm starting to think it's the actual truth, that I have no future with her, that I've been used. I don't mind being used, but to keep my hopes up is cruel. I hope your karma doesn't catch up too soon, and that you will take the right actions to purify even if you don't want to have a future with me.

Who the fuck is @Nobis? Are you hallucinating now?

Dude, let it go. It’s not real. It was never real. You say “when she made me see her on a weekly basis”. She never “made” you do anything and you were just a punter. You turned up, paid your money like the other 6 blokes she fucked that day and that’s it. To her, you were work and nothing more.

YouÂ’re now extending this out to April but when April comes youÂ’ll feed yourself more bullshit to keep this going. You are addicted to the lie.

Stop lying to yourself. Stop obsessing over this fucking forum. SheÂ’s not here exchanging secret messages with you and all youÂ’re actually doing is torturing and embarrassing yourself while pissing in the wind. Log off and touch grass dude

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Brah this is lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Brah this is lol.
    the person has spiralled out of control in a delusional make belief reality careering for a psychotic break, if not already in the midst of one

not that funny dude

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    He’s banned now, he will get the help he deserves.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rule 1.
    Don’t fall in love with ML/WL

Too late…

Banned
    @Nobis I have sent you every information in your inbox…,
    Nobis~Sibon ?

Not the on the 1st of April I hope, you’d really be played for a fool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast