Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rant - Test of time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahahaha only a matter of time before BearOrigin / CarpetJam / Vincent888 cracked, what a absolute tool

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is it just my skepticism, but given the hydra appearance of certain member(s) of late, I've grown skeptical of any number of new members, those who post comments, no actionable intel. It is a free forum, but that resume really should show some cred, not just crud. Otherwise, first thing that comes to mind is pre-positioning... one handle banned, other ready for the reincarnation.

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    @beerorigin how old are you dude? 12? Fuck me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had my suspicion that bear origin was vincent/DATY/Athena etc. Very consistent pattern. Here are the red flags.

A. They join recently.
    B. They start chatting as if very familiar with the forum already early in their post count.
    C. They are socially VERY charming.
    D. They NEVER contribute ARs and excessively post in this general forum.

On pt B i notice most newbies state they are so, or ask for patience if their AR isn't up to std. Every new account this individual chats like they have a long history of the culture, punting, and the language of the place.

On pt C they are ALWAYS ENGAGING in the topics they start or in their posts. Whilst the personas do eventually melt down, based on evidence they are interesting to engage with and people will exchange post after post with them.

I do see regulars that have a problem with this individual get sucked in very early into interacting with the new persona. Just something for you to be aware of if you are reading this, not a dig.

In fact one time I WAS about to interact but stuck to my suspicion and deleted before submit.

On pt D on any one day you scroll down and you can see their name pop up over and over again in the general forum. Any ARs they do write are recycling experiences of highly popular girls e.g. N5M thai Patty. Their post count and daily post avg is very high

They crave attention.

They do seem to genuinely have split personality disorder and can be psycho.

You may be surprised IRL they are charming to strangers and make friends easily. Retaining friends may be difficult for them.

btw Sibon fits all these red flags which lead me to suspect it's him. Even if it isn't, Sibon will reveal himself one day. He is lurking.

So what do you do when you see the red flags? Ignore this person!!! In fact, I suspect they're already active on this thread right your noses!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Didn't he already let some of it out very early on? I thought everyone knew he was hayabi, lol...

What he needs is a lobotomy, to make him forget about all the demons troubling him. The girls he's been stalking, this forum, even the act of punting. People with mental health issues should never be allowed to punt. They just can't handle the intense experience. They can't let go of things.

Red flags... Agree with those. There are others that I use to identify him but I'm keeping those to myself.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    I had my suspicion that bear origin was vincent/DATY/Athena etc. Very consistent pattern. Here are the red flags.

A. They join recently.
    B. They start chatting as if very familiar with the forum already early in their post count.
    C. They are socially VERY charming.
    D. They NEVER contribute ARs and excessively post in this general forum.

On pt B i notice most newbies state they are so, or ask for patience if their AR isn't up to std. Every new account this individual chats like they have a long history of the culture, punting, and the language of the place.

On pt C they are ALWAYS ENGAGING in the topics they start or in their posts. Whilst the personas do eventually melt down, based on evidence they are interesting to engage with and people will exchange post after post with them.

I do see regulars that have a problem with this individual get sucked in very early into interacting with the new persona. Just something for you to be aware of if you are reading this, not a dig.

In fact one time I WAS about to interact but stuck to my suspicion and deleted before submit.

On pt D on any one day you scroll down and you can see their name pop up over and over again in the general forum. Any ARs they do write are recycling experiences of highly popular girls e.g. N5M thai Patty. Their post count and daily post avg is very high

They crave attention.

They do seem to genuinely have split personality disorder and can be psycho.

You may be surprised IRL they are charming to strangers and make friends easily. Retaining friends may be difficult for them.

btw Sibon fits all these red flags which lead me to suspect it's him. Even if it isn't, Sibon will reveal himself one day. He is lurking.

So what do you do when you see the red flags? Ignore this person!!! In fact, I suspect they're already active on this thread right your noses!
    Outstanding work... the f*cker's back, and he's well & truly up to his usual tricks in the general forum...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dpsdvmh6 View Post
    Outstanding work... the f*cker's back, and he's well & truly up to his usual tricks in the general forum...
    Yeah, he once wrote he's everywhere and now I only understand what he meant. He meant that he's created a lot of accounts over the years. Kept them dormant. Only now reactivating those and now talking to himself again. So red flag above about new accounts doesn't always hold. There's also the long dormant account that suddenly gets re-animated after long dormancy.

He's been really systematic and planned for the long haul.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, he once wrote he's everywhere and now I only understand what he meant. He meant that he's created a lot of accounts over the years. Kept them dormant. Only now reactivating those and now talking to himself again. So red flag above about new accounts doesn't always hold. There's also the long dormant account that suddenly gets re-animated after long dormancy.

He's been really systematic and planned for the long haul.
    Another dead giveaway he has, he always returns to the scene of the crime. He can’t help himself. Who replies to an account that says “Banned”? Often along with his other unbanned accounts. See the “What do girls do with their income” thread. You’ll spot it easily

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotPassingThrough View Post
    Another dead giveaway he has, he always returns to the scene of the crime. He can’t help himself. Who replies to an account that says “Banned”? Often along with his other unbanned accounts. See the “What do girls do with their income” thread. You’ll spot it easily
    FMD he is starting new threads at Sibon like levels. Even the topics sound like the ones the Sibon persona would create. Fk he really has created a shitload of Accounts over the years.

No wonder warwick went stir crazy.

Mods have their job cut out to close all his accounts. It is a hopeless task. meanwhile the forum gets clogged with some useless rubbish.

I can't believe i got sucked into taking to this guy. Trying to avoid talking to him.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's up with this shit. Were here to talk about hookers and busting nuts.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    FMD he is starting new threads at Sibon like levels. Even the topics sound like the ones the Sibon persona would create. Fk he really has created a shitload of Accounts over the years.

No wonder warwick went stir crazy.

Mods have their job cut out to close all his accounts. It is a hopeless task. meanwhile the forum gets clogged with some useless rubbish.

I can't believe i got sucked into taking to this guy. Trying to avoid talking to him.
    We talking about Andrew? I did notice a large amount of threads started by him and no actual contribution in the form of ARs

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm almost certain Andrew isn't Hayabi...Sibon and Vincent I'm not so sure about
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I'm almost certain Andrew isn't Hayabi...Sibon and Vincent I'm not so sure about
    It’s never possible to be 100% sure of course, but I reckon he is. Hayabi invents a personality for each one and speaks/types differently (remember shark girl). For example he’s been running riot today as a 75 year old bodybuilding pube-shaving man. Usually the obsessive compulsive posting disorder is clue enough but, again, there can be more than one weirdo in the world so can’t be 100% until he starts pining for M again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12