Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blackmailed by sex worker

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always used to take my wallet and phone with me if the shower is in a different room.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister View Post
    No.Everything in life has a risk. How you minimise the risk is entirely up to you.

Taking any I.D. to a sex premises is one way of increasing the risk. Not keeping an eye on your wallet or possessions as you take a shower or use the bathroom onsite is another. Same thing applies with bringing your mobile or leaving it turned on. Bluetooth and wifi are identifiable. Use of messaging apps to make a booking or chat to the worker. Using credit cards to pay for the services. Parking too close, parking in the same place. Vary your transport methods. Entering or exiting the same way from the street. Being too regular with your visits. Wearing the same clothes each visit. Using your correct name, using your personal mobile number and of course opening up your mouth about yourself.
    Paranoid much ?

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ezyz168 View Post
    Brothers, had anybody here ever been blackmailed by a sex worker?

This sex worker I used to see, somehow found out about my partner's name and she is threatening to talk to my partner unless I send her money.

I just blocked her and finger crossed that she will lose interest and move on. If she doesn't then I would be getting police and lawyers involved potentially.

But has any brothers here experienced this and how did you deal with it?
    You need to name this girl here so we can all be warned. After all thats the page is about and this type of intel is of the upmost importance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Name and,shame is definitely warranted hear

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2 View Post
    Need to be smart, use real details like full name, occupation, area you live in... just not your details.
    Yes I adopt the persona of my best friend whenever I go for punts.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    Always used to take my wallet and phone with me if the shower is in a different room.
    I bring a pacsafe sling bag which I can lock with all the sex toy, wallet, phone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Yes I adopt the persona of my best friend whenever I go for punts.
    I'd try this but all I'd end up doing is scratching at the door wanting to be taken for a walk.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister View Post
    No.Everything in life has a risk. How you minimise the risk is entirely up to you.

Taking any I.D. to a sex premises is one way of increasing the risk. Not keeping an eye on your wallet or possessions as you take a shower or use the bathroom onsite is another. Same thing applies with bringing your mobile or leaving it turned on. Bluetooth and wifi are identifiable. Use of messaging apps to make a booking or chat to the worker. Using credit cards to pay for the services. Parking too close, parking in the same place. Vary your transport methods. Entering or exiting the same way from the street. Being too regular with your visits. Wearing the same clothes each visit. Using your correct name, using your personal mobile number and of course opening up your mouth about yourself.
    Guilty, guilty, guilty-but it is locked, guilty, guilty, cc-n/a-cash only, parking-n/a-public transport, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty.

Am I concerned? No. Alter my behavior? No. Taking chances? Every time I cross the street, but never been hit yet. Maybe I just patronize a better class of provider... I do shop at known shops, no privates.

My questions would be:
    Is this a personal grievance for some perceived slight?

Is she, to use any number of cliches, "at the end of her rope", "up against a wall", and now "grasping at straws"? Money owed to drug dealers? Child/parent sick back home, medical expenses needing to be paid?

Or maybe she's just not a good person.

I would think, if she's not an Aussie, ANY report to LE would be detrimental to her residency status. Certainly blackmail. But happy to say I have NO experience with this, and don't expect to in the future, even with my risky behavior. YMMV

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I found out she follows my partner on IG and somehow knows all about me. I have no idea how she found her but she claims that "she sees my partner all the time, and that she will talk to her next time"

I guess in terms of evidence she has texts between us when I made bookings (she's a private)

Before blocking her, I sent her an article of the SW being charged for harrassment and blackmailing clients. Hopefully she will take the hint and back off.
    Who is this WL?
    Others need to saty away.
    Cheers and hope all pans out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So what would make the wife more upset.
    That you are punting
    or
    You were blackmailed not had faith in your wife to understand the situation and gave the WL money

I mean it could go either way.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I found out she follows my partner on IG and somehow knows all about me. I have no idea how she found her but she claims that "she sees my partner all the time, and that she will talk to her next time"

I guess in terms of evidence she has texts between us when I made bookings (she's a private)

Before blocking her, I sent her an article of the SW being charged for harrassment and blackmailing clients. Hopefully she will take the hint and back off.
    wow what a dilemma and yea i wonder how she found out that info....could it be the slimmest of chances you have ur missus photo was your phone wall paper and she saw her at some class like yoga or pilates and made "friends" with her? thereby once she got close to ur missus found ways to confirm she is in fact ur partner? (women talk about this sort of shit) even scarier are the woman that are sneaky and conniving bent on jealousy for something they cant have

do you know her residency status and whether u can threaten to get her deported or something i presume the work she does is cash only and probly isnt part of her visa terms...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

How well do you know your partner?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

The real problem we all face is that of the thousands of working girls (shops and private), it is logical that a percentage of them have psychological problems, just like it is in the general community. It is inevitable that many of us punters will get in trouble with these women. Also, many will be ripoff merchants, just like in general society.

This makes the only defence we have is to use fake names and not take ID-related things when we go to pay them for sex. It is not paranoia.

After all, we don't wear seatbelts in cars because we're paranoid about accidents.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1. No wallet, locked phone
    2. Pay cash
    3. Fake name
    4. Burner number
    5. Fake occupation
    6. Fake suburb
    7. Fake believable nationality
    8. Fake age

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    2. Pay cash
    3. Fake name
    4. Burner number
    5. Fake occupation
    6. Fake suburb
    8. Fake age
    Spot on brother.
    Thats how i roll.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    2. Pay cash
    3. Fake name
    4. Burner number
    5. Fake occupation
    6. Fake suburb
    8. Fake age
    This is like James bond

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did you gift the bitch some panties or other expensive items previously?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    It is inevitable that many of us punters will get in trouble with these women. Also, many will be ripoff merchants, just like in general society.
    Really? Guess we move in different societies. But, maybe after 3 decades, I might be due for an accident.

The biggest ripoffs I've had have been when a few have turned LT into ST, and there was the one whose great rack disappeared, absolutely melted away, when she pulled out the gel pads in her bra. And a few who, when we couldn't come to a contractual agreement, we parted ways and on subsequent sightings, I was invisible. But other than that, nothing comes to mind.

I don't flash my ID, but, force of habit, it's always on me. I don't flash my money, don't leave it laying around in the open to tempt, but my anal cavity is virgin (well, except for my urologist). My phone locks just out of caution for ANY mishap. Fake name? I have used a nom de guerre but in these days, too much trouble to create an alternate instant messaging account. All my numbers are pumpkins, expiring when I'm no longer BOTG (never pay roaming; buy a local sim card). All the other fakes, nah, too lazy and too much trouble though most don't come up in general conversations. But I am a temp here (and everywhere).

Full disclosure: Another clime, there was that one time when one had turned LT to ST, but I still followed up on my promise to drive her home (no good deed goes unpunished). When I paid her MY ST rate, she did throw quite a fit in the car, 3:00 AM, demanding the agreed upon (LT) rate. We negotiated and agreed on some rate reduction, but reached an impasse. When I realized I was arguing over all of 15 dollars (it was 3 AM), I gave in and paid. That car door slam DID rock the car but that was it.

Maybe I'm just a FANTASTIC judge of character, maybe I'm FANTASTICALLY lucky (still haven't won any lotteries), or maybe, just maybe, being a nice guy DOES get you something. Not saying there are none out there, but maybe the respect you show does come back to you. 99% that I've known are just here to make money the old fashioned way... they earn it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVXWakbPq6o

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    2. Pay cash
    3. Fake name
    4. Burner number
    5. Fake occupation
    6. Fake suburb
    8. Fake age
    I had to reread that to make sure you didn't say Fake Cash.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How much money dose she want
    Maybe negotiations might help

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast