Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blackmailed by sex worker

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    The real problem we all face is that of the thousands of working girls (shops and private), it is logical that a percentage of them have psychological problems, just like it is in the general community.

Percentages vary from 14-68% depending on which report you read. Of course these figures only relate to the workers that submitted to the surveys.

A lot prefer to be invisible for any number of reasons and want no contact with anyone except clients.

Last year I came across a SW who needed hospital treatment but she didn’t want to go for fear of the cost and any further consequences.

(Yes she went and yes she’s back working)

One of the lucky ones.

“Some countries have a reciprocal arrangement for health care with Australia. For citizens of these countries Emergency Department treatment is free. These include Finland, Republic of Ireland, Italy (for the first six months), Malta (for the first six months), New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Slovenia, Sweden, United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland).

You will need your passport to establish your citizenship and entitlement.

If you are not a citizen from one of these countries you will need to pay for any consultations, tests and treatment.”

How many are not covered?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackk View Post
    Name and,shame is definitely warranted hear
    Naming and shaming won't work, especially if she is a private/sole operator. These women frequently change their names and get new mobile numbers, and photos too.
    Having been a punter for a very long time, I can tell you that most ML/WL think of us punters as mugs. They think we are men who simply pay to blow-and-go....... You would find it difficult to get any ML/WL that will say something like, "I loved meeting some amazing guys when I was a hooker/masseuse/etc." In fact, many if not most hate doing the job but the money is easy and plentiful when compared to working at a shop or office or factory or whatever.

We punters need a bit of a reality-check about this game. I don't want to spoil the fun for anyone, but it's a transaction, people. Nothing more than a transaction which last usually no more than one hour.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ignore her, she'll go away. If she has a pimp go sort him/her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She sounds unhinged. What time of relationship did you have with her, apart the obvious transaction? Were you a regular and did you notice any signs of her forming an attachment? Did you always pay or were there freebies involved?

A little scary. Speaking from someone with not much experience, I would definitely leave the wallet at home and not disclose too much personal information when punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don’t over think the how … it’s likely she was already a connection on the partners IG (girls follow all girls - network), and she simply recognised a post that came up on her wall that the punter was in with his partner!

Ignore the bitch. Get your partners IG, find her, and block her. I would be surprised if they have ever met in person. Odds are very low, or you would know someone your partner meets regularly for a catch up!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I had to reread that to make sure you didn't say Fake Cash.
    HAH

I forgot, ESIM attached to protonmail email account, funded by prepaid gift card

Then you don't even need a burner phone

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister View Post
    A lot prefer to be invisible for any number of reasons and want no contact with anyone except clients.
    It's like Plato's Cave. Your entire world & the convos within it are with men who fuck you then leave & after a while there is a nothing else but that.

No wonder alot of them go loopy & think that blackmail is a viable option.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just tell ur partner of course ur partner wont believe her right "my man going punting with a whore " 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lipengr View Post
    Just tell ur partner of course ur partner wont believe her right "my man going punting with a whore " 😂
    Idk, still could be sus.. Just say online scam, your facebook was hacked, that's how they know your partner/details.

Is the blackmailer Chinese.
    Just another Chinese embassy scam.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    It's like Plato's Cave. Your entire world & the convos within it are with men who fuck you then leave & after a while there is a nothing else but that.

No wonder alot of them go loopy & think that blackmail is a viable option.
    That's fucken deep bro! and the same can apply to the entertainment industry, politicians/governments, the corporate scene etc

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    HAH

I forgot, ESIM attached to protonmail email account, funded by prepaid gift card

Then you don't even need a burner phone
    I think that's what Ethan Hunt did in one of the Mission Impossible flicks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best way to avoid any working lady shenanigans is to dress and act like a poor bum.

If you wear a rolex, seem well off of course she will try to rip you off for money.

No one takes a second look at bottom of society bums. So dress like when you go punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What nationality is this lady?
    Sounds like something my mate is going through as well - the girl keeps liking he's partners FB posts.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    Best way to avoid any working lady shenanigans is to dress and act like a poor bum.

If you wear a rolex, seem well off of course she will try to rip you off for money.

No one takes a second look at bottom of society bums. So dress like when you go punt
    If you can punt & see ML's/WL's, she already knows you have money. Its one of the most expensive hobbies in existence.

An average Joe on an average income with a wife, kids, mortgage/car loans etc will not be able to afford to throw away $300-$500 an hour, every week, or even few times a week/few times a day to see an ML/WL.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Even without the wife, kids and car loan, $300 per week, every week will make a massive dent in future wealth/mortgage repayments.
    So to drop that weekly you must be on good coin.

$150 a week maybe, even then it'll add up over the years but enough pleasure to justify.

I suppose not bragging about a flashy car/house would help you fly under the radar.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    If you can punt & see ML's/WL's, she already knows you have money. Its one of the most expensive hobbies in existence.

An average Joe on an average income with a wife, kids, mortgage/car loans etc will not be able to afford to throw away $300-$500 an hour, every week, or even few times a week/few times a day to see an ML/WL.
    She ain't going to blackmail every dick that walks through the front door, dude. OP would've done something to standout from the crowd. As kpopcity said, he must've flashed too much wealth around to make her want to target him. It could be his watch, something he said, etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    She ain't going to blackmail every dick that walks through the front door, dude. OP would've done something to standout from the crowd. As kpopcity said, he must've flashed too much wealth around to make her want to target him. It could be his watch, something he said, etc.
    Yeah- bang on with that Bro...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't exactly look like a bum when I visit my regular, but just wear normal everyday clothes...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    1- don’t wear your $50,000 Rolex to a brothel.
    2- don’t park your Ferrari outside the shop.
    3- don’t get too friendly and personal with the WL.
    4- don’t tell WL that you’re a billionaire just needing a hand to ejaculate 😂

Don’t do any of the above and you’ll never be blackmailed or asked for more $$$$$$

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    I dont think its about being flashy or whatever. Maybe something happened between OP & the SW. As this sort of thing is usually more personal & that she wants revenge or looking to get even for something.

I been punting for a long time. SW's are people too & have feelings at the end of the day. If the SW likes you, and as long as you're nice to them, treat them well all the time, they wont pull this type of crap on you no matter how flashy you may appear. Because people generally dont want to do anything bad to people that they like....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast