Thread: New management, new girl Valentina

Senior Member(無間使者)

New management, new girl Valentina

Recently saw a post about this place (having Nepalese girls).

Checked the roster, schedule didn’t align so instead I booked Colombian girl Valentina.

On the plus side:
    She is young, tanned, firm thicc body and magnificent breasts.

On the minus side:
    English is very very limited. She uses her phone to translate. She does know the word ‘no’.

Started as a fairly ordinary massage after exchanging a few sentences using the translation app.

Young and hot, I tried a few light touches - met with a firm no.

As she relaxed a bit, she said via translation that extra (CBJ) and touching are available for an additional fee.

I declined- I didn’t expect it would go well. Her vibe is young, innocent and hesitant.

As the massage continued, she loosened up a little - managed to get a few laughs out of her, but her lovely curves were off limits.

Reasonable HJ.

I asked about FS, she said other girls there do but she does not.

WIR? Maybe, she did loosen up, but is still new to the industry and guarded. Would be nice to see her loosen up. Apart from her limits, seems like a nice girl

Quite possibly the same girl at 227NS - “‘Megan” on Mondays.

Fantastic curvy perky body, firm like tyre rubber, friendly and used translator app on phone.

But very limited touching, no interest in being there and terrible HJ - only reason I finished was because the girl in the next room was working up to a great orgasm and making awesome noises - what a sad contrast vs my ML lol.