Thread: K Rebecca - A Living (and Active) Legend

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Rebecca - A Living (and Active) Legend

I’ve been seeing K Rebecca on and off ever since she made her appearance at Ginza Empire back when it was located in 278.

In that time, she’s transitioned and matured from a slim(mer), but shapely girl to someone who is now of a fuller, buxom figure. Her hair colour has gradually got blonder and blonder too. Starting off with a dark brown, moving to a light brown, and then to what it is now, a full blonde. The photos of Rebecca are definitely of her, but from her earlier years. She’s now a buxom woman with blonder hair. But what has remained consistent throughout her years has been her 100% effort, cheerful disposition, and a willingness to do what it takes to make the punter happy.

Her English has also improved over the years and there are now no issues conversing with her in English.

She has always had CIM, pussysliding, DT BBBJ, rimming on offer, but she’s gotten better and better at those things over the years to the point that she is a favourite of many on this forum. It’s surprising and rare that she hasn’t become jaded over the years, and just mailed in a lack-lustre effort, banking on her past reputation. There have been plenty of WLs who have started off with a wonderfully enthusiastic service, only to slow down after a few years and hardly put any effort in. That is not Rebecca. If anything, her service from my experience has become more and more raunchy.

Rebecca is definitely a legend at Ginza Empire, and if you haven’t seen her yet, she is a must!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    I’ve been seeing K Rebecca on and off ever since she made her appearance at Ginza Empire back when it was located in 278.

In that time, she’s transitioned and matured from a slim(mer), but shapely girl to someone who is now of a fuller, buxom figure. Her hair colour has gradually got blonder and blonder too. Starting off with a dark brown, moving to a light brown, and then to what it is now, a full blonde. The photos of Rebecca are definitely of her, but from her earlier years. She’s now a buxom woman with blonder hair. But what has remained consistent throughout her years has been her 100% effort, cheerful disposition, and a willingness to do what it takes to make the punter happy.

Her English has also improved over the years and there are now no issues conversing with her in English.

She has always had CIM, pussysliding, DT BBBJ, rimming on offer, but she’s gotten better and better at those things over the years to the point that she is a favourite of many on this forum. It’s surprising and rare that she hasn’t become jaded over the years, and just mailed in a lack-lustre effort, banking on her past reputation. There have been plenty of WLs who have started off with a wonderfully enthusiastic service, only to slow down after a few years and hardly put any effort in. That is not Rebecca. If anything, her service from my experience has become more and more raunchy.

Rebecca is definitely a legend at Ginza Empire, and if you haven’t seen her yet, she is a must!
    Couldn't agree more, always has a bubbly and positive attitude

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    When you say buxom, do you mean she's gotten slightly chubby? How chubby are we talking about?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw her last week and there is no way she is anywhere near chubby. Perfect proportions IMO.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is no way you can call her chubby, she is awesome. She's not a 20yo skinny minx, but to me her body is great.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    There is no way you can call her chubby, she is awesome. She's not a 20yo skinny minx, but to me her body is great.
    Thanks for clarifying. Definitely need to secure another booking lol. I tend to hate waiting in a long queue of blokes to bang a girl. Makes me feel like I'm on the bang train but Rebecca was definitely amazing when I saw her years ago.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I totally agree with this review. She's such a legend I'm seeing her again today.

Can't forget that sexy body.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Itsbdifficult to book
    Always fully book
    So sad

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Rebecca is so hot, even after all this time! She is perfect in every aspect.. from looks to attitude to service!!

Fuck me, if I was 30 years younger, richer and better looking, I would marry her just to make sure she stayed here 🤣

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Rebecca is so hot, even after all this time! She is perfect in every aspect.. from looks to attitude to service!!

Fuck me, if I was 30 years younger, richer and better looking, I would marry her just to make sure she stayed here 🤣
    Would it be an open minded marriage???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Would it be an open minded marriage???
    Or course !! The problem is that I remain 30 years too old, too poor and too fugly ... but she always makes me feel special.. what more could I ask??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    OMG Rebecca is everywhere.... hahahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    One of the best girls going around in shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had the pleasure of having another session with Rebecca, and I have no idea how she does it, but she is getting better with every booking. I guess being her regular makes her more familiar what instantly turns me on. Just the a bundle of sunshine, smiles, and pure horny energy from the start. Dfk all throughout: before clothes are off, while taking clothes off, leading to shower, during shower, after shower, going to bed, during various pussy slides, cowgirl, missionary, hj. Then when she knew I was close, she did bbbj until I cim, but she kept on licking and sucking until I had cramps everywhere from spasming due to how orgasmic it was. Legend.

To add, her body seems to be even better, as she started being more fit by exercising. I almost came when she was standing pussysliding me in the shower while dfk, as I kept glancing at her fit body gyrating on me. But I had to endure, so I can fully enjoy the whole duration of the booking. Service wise, just top tier. I am actually conflicted on writing this because I really want her to be available at the timeslots I want, but this forum and its members have really helped me have amazing bookings. I knew of Rebecca specifically because of this forum, so it is just right for me to pay it forward.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some very few girls you just can't fault....and she is one of them.